Author Topic: The Game is rejoing G UNIT  (Read 3424 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: The Game is rejoing G UNIT
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2014, 12:41:14 PM »
Had this happened 10 years ago it would be huge news.

in 2004? Ummm...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2014, 02:10:30 PM »
Aint happening.  Dont believev the hype

aerroc

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2014, 02:19:52 PM »
obviously a lot of people care for this to get so many views in such short time

tha fakest can get more views does it mean u all care ;)

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2014, 02:20:30 PM »
obviously a lot of people care for this to get so many views in such short time

tha fakest can get more views does it mean u all care ;)

so 2Pac and Quik must be fugazi then...

The_Offence

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2014, 02:37:03 PM »
g unit ran the game for a couple years and had every idiot saying GGGG G Unit. if you think them niggas getting back together is not a big deal then you clearly didn't know the impact they had on the game.. they had a whole generation eating out of their hands before this new drake emo shit and this trap shit took over. they had niggas from every coast fucking with their shit because they had members from every coast.. when the last the you seen a group like that ? and  don't tell no fucking slaughterhouse because them niggas ain't do shit! once whiteboys saw em was behind the unit they start jizzing pants for G Unit clothing. every white boy at school owned a g unit velour suit with a pair of hi top air force 1s.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2014, 02:46:23 PM »
g unit ran the game for a couple years and had every idiot saying GGGG G Unit. if you think them niggas getting back together is not a big deal then you clearly didn't know the impact they had on the game.. they had a whole generation eating out of their hands before this new drake emo shit and this trap shit took over. they had niggas from every coast fucking with their shit because they had members from every coast.. when the last the you seen a group like that ? and  don't tell no fucking slaughterhouse because them niggas ain't do shit! once whiteboys saw em was behind the unit they start jizzing pants for G Unit clothing. every white boy at school owned a g unit velour suit with a pair of hi top air force 1s.

yeah   it's not like we're talking about Sugar Hill gang getting together and trying to make a run in this day and age

aerroc

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2014, 03:04:49 PM »

i wouldn't go as far as say a whole generation u said it yourself a couple of years  ;) but really the question is what other good rappers were out there at that time and where are they now if gunit were so good they would have put up a better fight when they were getting crushed on mixtapes coast to coast em and dre wanted no part in that Massacre
its funny 50 was all about album sales he not talking that now  :D
i cant wait till gunit drop a album or solo albums so it can share the same fate as 50 last album nobody gives a fuck at the end of the day any group who broke up and comes back always has a little buzz where are they lol in the hell of irrelevant

The_Offence

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2014, 03:11:55 PM »
g unit ran the game for a couple years and had every idiot saying GGGG G Unit. if you think them niggas getting back together is not a big deal then you clearly didn't know the impact they had on the game.. they had a whole generation eating out of their hands before this new drake emo shit and this trap shit took over. they had niggas from every coast fucking with their shit because they had members from every coast.. when the last the you seen a group like that ? and  don't tell no fucking slaughterhouse because them niggas ain't do shit! once whiteboys saw em was behind the unit they start jizzing pants for G Unit clothing. every white boy at school owned a g unit velour suit with a pair of hi top air force 1s.

i wouldn't go as far as say a whole generation u said it yourself a couple of years  ;) but really the question is what other good rappers were out there at that time and where are they now if gunit were so good they would have put up a better fight when they were getting crushed on mixtapes coast to coast em and dre wanted no part in that Massacre
its funny 50 was all about album sales he not talking that now  :D
i cant wait till gunit drop a album or solo albums so it can share the same fate as 50 last album nobody gives a fuck at the end of the day any group who broke up and comes back always has a little buzz where are they lol in the hell of irrelevant
their not gonna make money based on album sales. they'll make their money off touring.. there's still a lot of people out there that would pay to see g unit live. they would make a killing in places like France, the UK, Japan, Amsterdam, Germany ect..  Europe is where they'll make the most bread because these euro niggas love 50.  

aerroc

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2014, 03:33:34 PM »
g unit ran the game for a couple years and had every idiot saying GGGG G Unit. if you think them niggas getting back together is not a big deal then you clearly didn't know the impact they had on the game.. they had a whole generation eating out of their hands before this new drake emo shit and this trap shit took over. they had niggas from every coast fucking with their shit because they had members from every coast.. when the last the you seen a group like that ? and  don't tell no fucking slaughterhouse because them niggas ain't do shit! once whiteboys saw em was behind the unit they start jizzing pants for G Unit clothing. every white boy at school owned a g unit velour suit with a pair of hi top air force 1s.

i wouldn't go as far as say a whole generation u said it yourself a couple of years  ;) but really the question is what other good rappers were out there at that time and where are they now if gunit were so good they would have put up a better fight when they were getting crushed on mixtapes coast to coast em and dre wanted no part in that Massacre
its funny 50 was all about album sales he not talking that now  :D
their not gonna make money based on album sales. they'll make their money off touring.. there's still a lot of people out there that would pay to see g unit live. they would make a killing in places like France, the UK, Japan, Amsterdam, Germany ect..  Europe is where they'll make the most bread because these euro niggas love 50.  

true and tech n9ne is perfect example of that
u ever notice irrelevant artist love touring outside the us and sometimes stay cause its the only place they can go where people will pay to see them  :D
but album sales is the ultimate bragging right

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2014, 03:35:34 PM »

for once this guy actually makes a spot on post  :yikes:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2014, 04:50:24 PM »
I had nothing but G-Unit in '03.

Remedy360

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2014, 05:21:53 PM »

in 2004? Ummm...

Lol I was exaggerating a bit, jut making the point that all parties involved have completely died down in comparison to what they were several years in the past.

aerroc

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2014, 05:50:56 PM »

in 2004? Ummm...

Lol I was exaggerating a bit, jut making the point that all parties involved have completely died down in comparison to what they were several years in the past.

they died is more like it

aerroc

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2014, 05:51:50 PM »
I had nothing but G-Unit in '03.

how u feel now sheep :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2014, 05:56:05 PM »
g unit is over.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.