Author Topic: The Game is rejoing G UNIT  (Read 3425 times)

Blood$

Re: The Game is rejoing G UNIT
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2014, 08:26:05 AM »
g unit is over.

g unit just a hoax. neva worked. they just 50's side project.

LMAO... they went multi Platinum on their first group project, all of their solo projects (minus Yayo) went Platinum, even wack ass Yayo went Gold eventually, and even their second album went Gold despite it sucking and records started to stop selling and Game had killed their credibility

I guess that's being non-existant in the game, if that's the case dudes like Snoop and Cube were just imaginations and never really here

again u talking some shit that happened almost 10 years ago  ;)
THE ONLY reason they even sold so much was cause of hype and of course being on shady/aftermath are u people on so fucking stupid and cant figure this shit out smh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Banks_discography
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Buck_discography
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Yayo_discography

these clowns were nobodys before and after gunit

exactly, they're like d12, just hype mans and side rappers nutin more. Like streetlife for method man, or spliff star for busta rhymes.

not even close lmao y'all kill me

Streetilfe and Spliff Star? did those bums even release albums let alone songs of their own?  :-[  :laugh:

just watch young buck's career. he was around from 95 got deal w cash money first AND no one gives a shit bout him till 2002, till 50 Cent made him.

Or The Game, he is the same. 2002 he was on get low w JT The Bigga Figga and nobody cares w him. Then 50 comes, he made his "west alter ego" and the story known...

And after 50 dropped them away they can't make any good albums or any really big sales.

Game's second album went platinum, third album Gold, the next few did relatively well compared to 99% of other artists out there, all without 50 or the Interscope machine

Banks may not have had a plaque for his second album but he had big hits off it on his own independently, Buck would have dropped stuff but 50 had him blackballed at the time

I think you need to chill out with attempting to troll lol you made it blatantly obvious by comparing Spliff Stars and Streetlifes  :-[

Game-Won

« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2014, 10:16:14 AM »
Lol at muthaphukkaz comparing 50 and Game..

50 had some dope mixtapes before he dropped a CD, so did Game.. but that and Dre thats ALL they have in common.

people like KRS-One, Raekwon, Nas, Big Daddy Kane and the list goes on.. All says Game was the new "king" "champ" whatever... Game is HipHop, he brings old and new together.. has an insane delivery and he can write..

Downside.. he is often a moron, and makes fuckin poor choices in Fts and songs to be singles.. but dude can out rap your favorite rapper, call me a groupie a stan or whatever... but your fav rapper dont want it with Game... Fact..
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Jimmy H.

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2014, 11:47:13 AM »
dre made game more than 50. if it wasn't for Dre scooping Game cause he was from Compton and playing the compton nostalgia card, Game wouldn't have blown up the way he did.

some have a hard time grasping the difference between facts and opinions, lol.
  Dre gave him the music but 50 got him the buzz.  He'd been on Dre's team for awhile and nothing was really happening.  G-Unit gave him a marketing platform and a media presence.

Blood$

« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2014, 02:23:17 PM »

50 had some dope mixtapes before he dropped a CD, so did Game.. but that and Dre thats ALL they have in common.

people like KRS-One, Raekwon, Nas, Big Daddy Kane and the list goes on.. All says Game was the new "king" "champ" whatever... Game is HipHop, he brings old and new together.. has an insane delivery and he can write..

Downside.. he is often a moron, and makes fuckin poor choices in Fts and songs to be singles.. but dude can out rap your favorite rapper, call me a groupie a stan or whatever... but your fav rapper dont want it with Game... Fact..

I agree with majority of this post

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2014, 08:20:46 AM »

Remedy360

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2014, 06:11:12 PM »
dre made game more than 50. if it wasn't for Dre scooping Game cause he was from Compton and playing the compton nostalgia card, Game wouldn't have blown up the way he did.

some have a hard time grasping the difference between facts and opinions, lol.
  Dre gave him the music but 50 got him the buzz.  He'd been on Dre's team for awhile and nothing was really happening.  G-Unit gave him a marketing platform and a media presence.

Exactly. Game was sitting on the shelf with the rest of the dude's that Dre brought in and couldn't figure out. It was the G Unit hype that helped him blow up.

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2014, 05:31:19 AM »
Not really sure I believe this. Has 50 or Game even confirmed this?

bouli77

« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2014, 05:34:50 AM »

yeah except the last part, it's not a fact but an opinion, and saying otherwise won't make it more valid lol.

but yeah if Game was more inspired and dedicated he could have a top notch discography, but he doesn't and he keeps embarrassing himself on wax by jacking other people's flows and spitting weird ass lyrics (like when he said he would eat a girl's pussy after kanye fucked it, wtf). he reminds me of a high school jock : dude has potential but he'd rather compromise himself and be a socialite/bully instead of focusing on his career

the thing is Game is more of a student of the game and an impersonator than an actual rap artist with his own style. it's like he makes a point of mimicking other rapper's steez and it's like his lane.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2014, 08:36:57 AM »
the thing is Game is more of a student of the game and an impersonator than an actual rap artist with his own style. it's like he makes a point of mimicking other rapper's steez and it's like his lane.

More or less.  He's great at the rapping aspect and has an incredible flow but his concepts when it comes to songs, albums, and project names all seem borrowed from other artists.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2014, 11:41:33 PM »
No shot I agree my or anyone's favorite rapper don't want it with Game lmao.

The only way that's valid is if this is a Young Money forum and Nicki Minaj is everyone's favorite rapper lol. Game is better than a majority of today's mainstream but Game hasn't been able to hold down a slot on the radio since LAX and let's just exclude 98% of the underground game, who would flow circles around him lol.

Like Drake could probably take Game in 2014.

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2014, 05:10:29 AM »
Correa should stick to the realest threads

Lucifuge

« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2014, 05:35:40 AM »
50 is Wrote Game hits. 50 made ​​a Game, game is Fif's frankenstein.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

aerroc

« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2014, 06:58:59 AM »
Correa should stick to the realest threads

oh look its tha fakest troll always trying to turn everything into a realest thread

Remedy360

« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2014, 07:03:09 AM »
No shot I agree my or anyone's favorite rapper don't want it with Game lmao.

The only way that's valid is if this is a Young Money forum and Nicki Minaj is everyone's favorite rapper lol. Game is better than a majority of today's mainstream but Game hasn't been able to hold down a slot on the radio since LAX and let's just exclude 98% of the underground game, who would flow circles around him lol.

Like Drake could probably take Game in 2014.

Let's not get carried away now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2014, 08:23:46 AM »
On a track? Bar for bar? Game is not a good lyricist by any stretch of the imagination. Drake ain't good either and I actually can't stand that fruit, but he's putting out better product than Game in 2014.

But that would never happen. Game's got that snake type mouth where he can expand his jaw as wide as he needs to so he can fit every big industry guy who is poppin's dick in there.