Author Topic: The Game is rejoing G UNIT  (Read 3420 times)

Blood$

Re: The Game is rejoing G UNIT
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2014, 08:29:08 AM »
50 is Wrote Game hits. 50 made ​​a Game, game is Fif's frankenstein.

false... "Dreams", "Put You On The Game", "One Blood", "Let's Ride", "Wouldn't Get Far" 50 had nothing to do with and they all had moderate to big buzzes, either with Game on the hook or no hook at all

Remedy360

« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2014, 09:32:31 AM »

false... "Dreams", "Put You On The Game", "One Blood", "Let's Ride", "Wouldn't Get Far" 50 had nothing to do with and they all had moderate to big buzzes, either with Game on the hook or no hook at all

Yeah, but none of those were nearly as big as How We Do or Hate it or Love it. Those songs put him on the map. It's safe to say a lot of the success he had afterwards was based on name recognition. Not saying he had no shot at success in the mainstream, he's obviously done a lot better than the other G Unit members since leaving, but had Dre not made the decision to put him with 50 there's a good chance he wouldn't have even released an album under Aftermath. I wouldn't go as far as the "frankenstein" comparison, but there's no denying the huge role that 50 played in his career.

aerroc

« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2014, 10:23:45 AM »

Yeah, but none of those were nearly as big as How We Do or Hate it or Love it. Those songs put him on the map. It's safe to say a lot of the success he had afterwards was based on name recognition. Not saying he had no shot at success in the mainstream, he's obviously done a lot better than the other G Unit members since leaving, but had Dre not made the decision to put him with 50 there's a good chance he wouldn't have even released an album under Aftermath. I wouldn't go as far as the "frankenstein" comparison, but there's no denying the huge role that 50 played in his career.

and how far you think 50 flop would have gotten with out dre and em
power of the dollar sounds like shit typical wack ass east coast boring beats

Blood$

« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2014, 11:03:58 AM »

exactly why I didn't name those songs lol this dude said ALL of his hits, 50 only had to do with the first two and it was during the G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath reign, if Game dropped another single with 50 a year or so later the impact would not have been the same with his involvement

Lloyd Banks' "Hands Up" anybody?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2014, 11:54:33 AM »
LMAO. Power Of The Dollar was incredible.

Blood$

« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2014, 01:11:44 PM »
LMAO. Power Of The Dollar was incredible. classic.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2014, 02:01:00 PM »

Blood$

« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2014, 03:16:13 PM »

Good edit lol.

one of the best albums to never officially be released lol

Remedy360

« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2014, 05:55:23 PM »

exactly why I didn't name those songs lol this dude said ALL of his hits, 50 only had to do with the first two and it was during the G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath reign, if Game dropped another single with 50 a year or so later the impact would not have been the same with his involvement

All I'm saying is he never had anything close to as successful as those two singles or that album. The other stuff got some play but wasn't in the same ballpark as far as popularity.

Blood$

« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2014, 07:08:28 PM »

All I'm saying is he never had anything close to as successful as those two singles or that album. The other stuff got some play but wasn't in the same ballpark as far as popularity.

I can't disagree with that... "One Blood" or "My Life" were about the closest he got

aerroc

« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2014, 07:12:04 AM »

that trash wasnt going to sell no get rich or die trying numbers ;)

Blood$

« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2014, 08:16:26 AM »

that trash wasnt going to sell no get rich or die trying numbers ;)

just like Illmatic didn't do It Was Written numbers