Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: POP STAR T.I. CALLS UP SNOOP BEGGING HIM TO LEAVE IGGY ALONE!  (Read 1759 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Snoop Dogg has declared a truce with Iggy Azalea ... officially squashing the beef after just one phone convo with T.I.

Snoop just posted a video mea culpa where he says, "No more bad talk. I apologize. I won't do it again." He says the peace treaty was engineered by Iggy's manager ... T.I.

Snoop never mentions Iggy by name during the brief message -- but Iggy immediately accepted the apology on Twitter.

With the war of words so heated, you gotta wonder what T.I. said to cool things off so quickly. TMZ Sources say T.I. offered him a million bucks to keep silent about Iggy from here on out. We spoke to Snoop and he would only say ... "Tip called me, it's over. Got a lot of love for cuz, so I let it go! Too much money on my mind to worry bout a biiiiiych."

________

LMAO  what a half assed apology by Snoop.  you know he don't mean it and she'll always hate him  8)

Blood$

Snoop just played TIP on the low with that grin at the end of the video saying "won't happen again"  :laugh:

dude needs to jump in any beef he can for that extra album promo!

Hack Wilson - real

Snoop just played TIP on the low with that grin at the end of the video saying "won't happen again"  :laugh:

aerroc

hears the video LMAO http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/15/snoop-dogg-iggy-azalea-beef-war-squashed-t-i/

i thought ti gimmick was being the king of the south
did snoop just downgrade him to just being the king of atl

Hack Wilson - real

he sure did

Snoop seems to not have a problem with snitches.  does a song with MAc Shawn and now says he has love for TI.

T.I. is 5'5 145 lbs soaking wet with pussy reality tv shows and he cosigns an ugly Australian with a southern black accent.

Also got caught with all them guns and did less than a yr.

Straight Facts only

aerroc

:D

comments are priceless ;D

The_Offence

you guys trying to make it a bigger deal than it is. it's just 2 older heads hitting up each other on some mutual respect shit. people on here love to act as if snoop is still involve in the streets and niggas fear him.. a lot of these cats just do these things out of respect for snoop because dude is a icon in the game. ain't none of these scared or snoop man. snoop can't even go back to his old arena. when the last time you seen snoop in his hood ? niggas just show snoop respect because its snoop dogg.. all these niggas grew up on his shit so they respect him for paving the way. niggas on here acting as if tip fears snoop or some shit.. every coast got it's older heads you gotta show respect too. just like niggas show respect to scaface, outkast and UGK.

Hack Wilson - real

you guys trying to make it a bigger deal than it is. it's just 2 older heads hitting up each other on some mutual respect shit. people on here love to act as if snoop is still involve in the streets and niggas fear him.. a lot of these cats just do these things out of respect for snoop because dude is a icon in the game. ain't none of these scared or snoop man. snoop can't even go back to his old arena. when the last time you seen snoop in his hood ? niggas just show snoop respect because its snoop dogg.. all these niggas grew up on his shit so they respect him for paving the way. niggas on here acting as if tip fears snoop or some shit.. every coast got it's older heads you gotta show respect too. just like niggas show respect to scaface, outkast and UGK.

outkast get a lot more respect in atlanta than ti does

Fresh Bone

That is true what you said about Snoop, my dude, but to elaborate on it, Snoop pulled a younging's card who is wilidin' out. She deserves to be put in her place. I wouldn't be surprised if she was forgotten in a year's time because of her attitude. And don't forget, Snoop has done everything that every rapper professes to do so the icon status is with all due respect. I can't think of another living rapper who has lived the "gangsta rap" lifestyle more AND excelled beyond it than Snoop.

Blood$

it has nothing to do with fear or respect, it's that Snoop is damaging T.I.'s brand and reputation by slamming his artists

TIP will woof on another bitch (Azalea Banks) for speaking on Iggy but tucks his tail when dogg comes out

aerroc

Quote from: Montana Mob link=topic= I can't think of another living rapper who has lived the "gangsta rap" lifestyle more AND excelled beyond it than Snoop.
[/quote

LMAO anyway

that bitch is here to stay why cause shes white and wigga girls need some one to look up 2
samething like em

KrazySumwhat

Come on now Hack, even Lord jamar admitted that Iggy is hot(attractive).

Hack Wilson - real

she's not though, look at her without make up my ficca

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
the most sensible post in this thread. all these snoop 'fans' all on a sudden. where y'all at when his albums drop ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
dumb wilson is a faggot he'd rather discuss t.i. all day and night than fuck iggy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.