Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: POP STAR T.I. CALLS UP SNOOP BEGGING HIM TO LEAVE IGGY ALONE!  (Read 1758 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
T.I sensed if it escalated beyond that, it might turn to T.I vs Snoop.

Second time this year nigga is savin' hoes.

Hack Wilson - real

T.I sensed if it escalated beyond that, it might turn to T.I vs Snoop.

Second time this year nigga is savin' hoes.

you KNOW that TI can't go against an icon like Snoop   

he called him up cryin

snoop gives the funny ass video "apology" smiling like a goon  ;D

The_Offence

anyways so is TMZ right about the amount ti paid Snoop??
t.i. ain't pay snoop shit.
i know  ;D some of these niggas act like lil kids and take this snoop dick riding shit to a whole other level. like i said snoop is a icon in this game that sold millions of records. that nigga has done it all. you ain't gotta like T.I but he sold albums, did the movie thing and put on for his city like no other since the outkast/ goodie mob/ UGK era..  dude has respect in the game whether you like his music or not. cats on here acting like T.I was scared of snoop and gave him money to lay off ol girl  ;D :D come on my nigga are you fucking serious ? snoop ain't striking no fear like that into any nigga in the game. these niggas just respect snoop based on the fact the nigga is a music icon. it was basically let me holla at the OG snoop because this shit getting out of hand. tip called dude and them niggas chopped it up and that was that.. niggas on here acting as if tip called snoop crying out of fear and begging him to lay off the girl  :-\  them dudes are grown men. at the end of the day iggy is putting money in tip's pocket and snoop is fucking with dudes paper flow so he has all the right to holla at him and settle the shit.  why you think snoop even took in what TIP had to say ? cuz dude respects what tip has done in the game. snoop, jay, diddy, nas, cube,dre,bun b ect.. these niggas deal with each other as grown men because they respect each other's accomplishment in the game.. you niggas on some lil kid shit talking about he's a bitch, he scared, shit ain't even on that level with these niggas.. i know some fool will still say "T.I ain't on snoop's level" well no shit! that doesn't mean T.I didn't leave is mark on down south rap. the shit you niggas don't understand is these niggas are legends for the area they represent. just because you don't like a rapper that don't take away his accomplishments.

Blood$

^ thanks for saying what I just did except more long winded and not as intelligently  8)

Blood$

T.I. also squashed that beef with Game and LEP earlier this year which he had nothing to do with other than he's "mutual friends" with both parties and he also loves to claim that he settled the beef with Ross and Jeezy

I get it that dude wants to see unity in the industry but at the same time mind your own business instead of trying to capitalize off everyone else's situations, that's like a female in the lunch room who sees other bitches fighting and wants to go run in the middle of it

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
anyways so is TMZ right about the amount ti paid Snoop??
t.i. ain't pay snoop shit.
i know  ;D some of these niggas act like lil kids and take this snoop dick riding shit to a whole other level. like i said snoop is a icon in this game that sold millions of records. that nigga has done it all. you ain't gotta like T.I but he sold albums, did the movie thing and put on for his city like no other since the outkast/ goodie mob/ UGK era..  dude has respect in the game whether you like his music or not. cats on here acting like T.I was scared of snoop and gave him money to lay off ol girl  ;D :D come on my nigga are you fucking serious ? snoop ain't striking no fear like that into any nigga in the game. these niggas just respect snoop based on the fact the nigga is a music icon. it was basically let me holla at the OG snoop because this shit getting out of hand. tip called dude and them niggas chopped it up and that was that.. niggas on here acting as if tip called snoop crying out of fear and begging him to lay off the girl  :-\  them dudes are grown men. at the end of the day iggy is putting money in tip's pocket and snoop is fucking with dudes paper flow so he has all the right to holla at him and settle the shit.  why you think snoop even took in what TIP had to say ? cuz dude respects what tip has done in the game. snoop, jay, diddy, nas, cube,dre,bun b ect.. these niggas deal with each other as grown men because they respect each other's accomplishment in the game.. you niggas on some lil kid shit talking about he's a bitch, he scared, shit ain't even on that level with these niggas.. i know some fool will still say "T.I ain't on snoop's level" well no shit! that doesn't mean T.I didn't leave is mark on down south rap. the shit you niggas don't understand is these niggas are legends for the area they represent. just because you don't like a rapper that don't take away his accomplishments.
salute bruh. these kids have no idea about life or respect.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

aerroc

T.I. also squashed that beef with Game and LEP earlier this year which he had nothing to do with other than he's "mutual friends" with both parties and he also loves to claim that he settled the beef with Ross and Jeezy

I get it that dude wants to see unity in the industry but at the same time mind your own business instead of trying to capitalize off everyone else's situations, that's like a female in the lunch room who sees other bitches fighting and wants to go run in the middle of it

he has to do something to stay relevant

Hack Wilson - real

TI is an industry dick sucker

KrazySumwhat

lol @ racisim dosent exist in Australia"  ???
 We alot more relaxed and out spoken than Americans it would seem though.
 But i guess up until recently there werent many Africans here and theres not many Latinos so mabye thats where he got that logic from??
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 07:32:36 PM by KrazySumwhat »

Hack Wilson - real

lol @ racisim dosent exist in Australia"  ???
 We alot more relazed and out spoken than Americans it would seem though.
 But i guess up until recently there werent many Africans here and theres not many Latinos so mabye thats where he got that logic from??

so TI isn't as smart as he tries to sound?  :D

KrazySumwhat

Yeah i mean apparently Australia is much more racist than America but i cant say from personal experience so i dunno?

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Lmfao @ Pop Star T.I., they def got that right, the nigga def is a pop tart now...

Hack Wilson - real

Lmfao @ Pop Star T.I., they def got that right, the nigga def is a pop tart now...

100% fact

Blood$

more like "VH1 Reality Television Star" these days since his music's not making any noise outside Iggy's verse on "No Mediocre"  :P

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
t.i. > y'all favorite rappers any day.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.