Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: POP STAR T.I. CALLS UP SNOOP BEGGING HIM TO LEAVE IGGY ALONE!  (Read 1760 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

sippin' this carlo rossi laughin' at u clowns.

i been laughing at you since you actually put that t.i. album cover in yo shit lmao...keep zipping on that wine cooler fuckboy ;)
what's actually funny is that shitty ass car wit bootleg lambo doors. carlos rossi is for real players u fuckin' fagboy.

i already owned you nerd, go sip your wine coolers n stay off my nuttz bitchgirl ;) peaceeeeeeeeeee
fuck you and your life bitch nigga. ps. shit ain't no wine coolers you dumb fuck. go listen to some old e40 records maybe you'll learn about carlo rossi.

Lmfao, dont lose control emo nerd...relax and have anotha wine cooler lmao

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

i been laughing at you since you actually put that t.i. album cover in yo shit lmao...keep zipping on that wine cooler fuckboy ;)
what's actually funny is that shitty ass car wit bootleg lambo doors. carlos rossi is for real players u fuckin' fagboy.

i already owned you nerd, go sip your wine coolers n stay off my nuttz bitchgirl ;) peaceeeeeeeeeee
fuck you and your life bitch nigga. ps. shit ain't no wine coolers you dumb fuck. go listen to some old e40 records maybe you'll learn about carlo rossi.

I'm chiilin' like a villain. I hope I ain't fuck ya mom throat so hard she hoarse fuck boy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

I'm chiilin' like a villain. I hope I ain't fuck ya mom throat so hard she hoarse fuck boy.

Lmao, is that the best you got rookie?

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
thug life -

Don't know why I found that video hilarious!
😂😂
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Hack Wilson - real

Grown man TI supporting crime stoppers