Author Topic: Napoleon - Have Mercy (Produced by Johnny J)  (Read 2671 times)

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
Re: Napoleon - Have Mercy (Produced by Johnny J)
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2014, 07:13:36 AM »
lmao holding this garbage like its worth something fuck Napoleon and the wacklawz  i could care less if this so called rare album drops

Yet, your still waisting your time while making posts in this topic? That makes sense.

Miewhatever0 aint got shit. Just another big mouth like that other lop Jasmin MRSA aka snowflake.

Your the one who's talking shit in every thread possible - wonder if your also so tough in real life, boy.

Talk yall niggas he aint got shit....

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

aerroc

« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2014, 07:20:58 AM »
lmao holding this garbage like its worth something fuck Napoleon and the wacklawz  i could care less if this so called rare album drops

Yet, your still waisting your time while making posts in this topic? That makes sense.

Miewhatever0 aint got shit. Just another big mouth like that other lop Jasmin MRSA aka snowflake.

Your the one who's talking shit in every thread possible - wonder if your also so tough in real life, boy.

fuck you and Napoleon who gives a fuck bout that wacklaw lol

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2014, 07:28:31 AM »

yeah, who cares about him
and which retard fool came in here and made a thread about his wack music anyway

...oh

aerroc

« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2014, 07:45:36 AM »

and which retard fool came in here and made a thread about his wack music anyway

...oh

the music was for all of you here that like this old garbage i saw the link and pasted it here you think i have this shit fuck no heard it once and to the bin it went next time i see something ya might like u can forget bout me posting here thank you Mr Wicked ;D

makavelisimon

• 'G'
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2014, 11:11:48 AM »
the music was for all of you here that like this old garbage i saw the link and pasted it here you think i have this shit fuck no heard it once and to the bin it went next time i see something ya might like u can forget bout me posting here thank you Mr Wicked ;D

this is so pathetic.  you want net props from adults and kids for posting audio.  LAHOOOOO  SAHERRRRRR .    You and Crusty both 'threaten ' not to upload rare tracks if you don't get enough thanks or replies... Good.  It just means naturally we all don't have to be bothered by some butthurt uploader looking for generic replies to make him feel better.  I should purposely view the thread like a bunch so the poster is even more enraged at the views / replies ratio.   I think it is funny when people get agitated over the view / replies ratio - it just means they have no life  8)

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2014, 12:19:26 PM »
........ Mitwhatever0 still aint got shit. Told yall

aerroc

« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2014, 04:29:23 PM »
........ Mitwhatever0 still aint got shit. Told yall

+1 ;)

aerroc

« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2014, 04:34:53 PM »

this is so pathetic.  you want net props from adults and kids for posting audio.  LAHOOOOO  SAHERRRRRR .    You and Crusty both 'threaten ' not to upload rare tracks if you don't get enough thanks or replies... Good.  It just means naturally we all don't have to be bothered by some butthurt uploader looking for generic replies to make him feel better.  I should purposely view the thread like a bunch so the poster is even more enraged at the views / replies ratio.   I think it is funny when people get agitated over the view / replies ratio - it just means they have no life  8)

stfu stupid fuck i never once said anything bout anyone giving thanks
i said i posted things people might like here things people here might have missed nothing more not asking for thanks now thanks to @Mr Wicked u can find it yourself now

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2014, 05:52:07 PM »

...oh

seems like I struck a nerve there, since you been refering to me in 2 posts threatening to not post your "rare" stuff in this forum
I'm so scared, please don't stop post so much "rares", I just might have to do it myself
I was just pointing out the fact that you created this thread and then created numerous posts dissing people who even care about this stuff, now tell me you cannot see the hypocracy in that
I don't understand why you get offended by people starting a discussion over music (which I think this forum is for) in a thread where it is posted
I apologize for being a little rude in my way of pointing it out to you though, sometimes I get carried away

aerroc

« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2014, 08:43:39 PM »

...oh

seems like I struck a nerve there, since you been refering to me in 2 posts threatening to not post your "rare" stuff in this forum
I'm so scared, please don't stop post so much "rares", I just might have to do it myself
I was just pointing out the fact that you created this thread and then created numerous posts dissing people who even care about this stuff, now tell me you cannot see the hypocracy in that
I don't understand why you get offended by people starting a discussion over music (which I think this forum is for) in a thread where it is posted
I apologize for being a little rude in my way of pointing it out to you though, sometimes I get carried away

lol this stuff is not rare or is it my stuff i just post stuff for people here who may have missed out on that stuff
my issue was with @Mitwhatever0 with that shitty Napoleon album oh look its my bootleg from 2004 maybe i give ya a sampler in 3 years blah blah blah fast forward then u start shit

Mietek23

« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2014, 09:03:12 AM »
lol this stuff is not rare or is it my stuff i just post stuff for people here who may have missed out on that stuff
my issue was with @Mitwhatever0 with that shitty Napoleon album oh look its my bootleg from 2004 maybe i give ya a sampler in 3 years blah blah blah fast forward then u start shit

Your delusional dude - you come here, diss people for no apparent reason and just continue to talk more shit while making up ridiculous stuff.

I only said it's cool people are still bumping my old bootleg cause it's been 10 years since I made it - that's it. I never said nothing about giving "a sampler in 3 years" - so quit making up fantasy stories.

It is up to me to post something or not so back the fuck up and shut the fuck up if you ain't got shit to say.

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2014, 09:43:14 AM »

Your delusional dude - you come here, diss people for no apparent reason and just continue to talk more shit while making up ridiculous stuff.

I only said it's cool people are still bumping my old bootleg cause it's been 10 years since I made it - that's it. I never said nothing about giving "a sampler in 3 years" - so quit making up fantasy stories.

It is up to me to post something or not so back the fuck up and shut the fuck up if you ain't got shit to say.

He aint got shit.

aerroc

« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2014, 10:45:41 PM »

u can take that wack ass Napoleon and any other wack ass old bullshit and stick it up your ass nobody gives a fuck
maybe where ur at time has finally caught up to 1996 its 2014 where im at bitch

Mietek23

« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2014, 09:35:46 AM »

u can take that wack ass Napoleon and any other wack ass old bullshit and stick it up your ass nobody gives a fuck
maybe where ur at time has finally caught up to 1996 its 2014 where im at bitch

then get the fuck outta here with your bullshit chump.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2014, 09:49:46 AM »
OG Cricket is a huge spammer at this point, nothing more.  He literally DETRACTS from threads without adding shit..