Author Topic: il Eazy-E Says Let’s Give Credit To Who Started It  (Read 390 times)

The_Offence

Re: il Eazy-E Says Let’s Give Credit To Who Started It
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 01:45:48 PM »
this nigga is still pushing this shit ? fam stop trying to live off your dads name my nigga. this nigga is just mad cuz nobody is cutting him a check for his dads legacy. Eazy E gets his credit but he's was not on the level of biggie or Pac. as a matter of fact easy wasn't really a good rapper. this why he always said im not a rapper, im gangsta rapping. he knew he had very lil skills on the mic. dude gets his props for helping put gangsta rap on the map but he didn't do it alone(NWA) wasn't BG knocc out and dresta writing some of dudes tracks ? 2 pac and biggie put out classic albums and had a much bigger impact than eazy e did. if you were to pull up eazy e's lyrics that nigga wasn't saying shit other random nonsenses. dude was a basic rapper with very lil skills and thats just being truthful. if he came out in todays rap game he wouldn't even fuck with new niggas like j cole. lyrically he would be on the level of a gucci mane. i don't even think dude knew how to count bars. if you really listen to his mechanics he sounds like a rapper that just started rapping not to long ago.

my nigga you really gon compare this to pac and biggie  :-\

Now I love pussy (love pussy)
And pussy loves me (pussy loves me)
Like a lemon to the lime and the bubble to the bee
Ya know its real good a nigga can't resist it (it's real good)
Couldn't be a foot loop (can't be a fag) so don't get me twisted
'Cause in some pussy is the place to be
Always fuckin' is the life for me
Spread them legs open far and wide
Fuck this shit just let me put my dick inside so

nigga said Like a lemon to the lime and the bubble to the bee :D ;D

THATS TERRIBLE LYRICS THAT DON'T EVEN STRING TOGETHER .HE WAS JUST SAYING RANDOM SHIT WITH NO REAL MEANING ON A LOT OF HIS SONGS ;D

Can I get an eye open up
Eazy locin' up
Smokin' up
Much dust like a nut what
Give it up for the real stuff
Shut the what up
Back the shut up what
Hustler from the hood hoe
Hopin' and mud rub
The finishin' touches
Would sure went rubbers
Comin' in bunches
Could serve like lunches
Hold ya horses here's where the source is
Not very tall but never took a short kid
With a clip to claw
Wouldn't draw Mcgraw
I trick a law before all and all I'm raw
A naughty shorty, sporty with a forty
A laddy takin' tours, just to plan an orgy
A nasty critter, any hoe hitter
Hated my babysitter cause she wouldn't let me hit her
Now get up on it, on and on get on it
And I will pump it, only if you want it.

WHAT??????????????????? Much dust like a nut Give it up for the real stuff :-X WHAT???????????????????Much dust like a nut ??? With a clip to claw
Wouldn't draw Mcgraw WHAT???????????????????  none of those lyrics make any fucking sense. i take that back his lyrics was worst than gucci's.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 02:11:54 PM by The_Offence »

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 03:43:38 PM »
^ I think u missed the whole point of the article   ???
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

The_Offence

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 01:22:28 PM »
^ I think u missed the whole point of the article   ???
the nigga cry's about his dad's legacy every couple months.. he claims he's not trying to make money off his dad's legacy :-\ BULLSHIT!!! he's looking for a check and wanted a role in the NWA movie. once this nigga saw his career wasn't going anywhere he got bitter and dissed game for no reason after game tried to help him. son was mad because he wanted dudes shine at the time and felt like game owed him for using eazy's name. if you ask him today why he dissed game he wouldn't even be able to answer question.. dude just felt like he's eazy e's son and he should be respected based on that. once he saw dre, cube,snoop ect wasn't running to work with him thats when he took it out on game. he felt like game's spot should he his spot, he felt like he should be the one working with dre, snoop, ice cube ect.. at the end of the day dudes music should be able to write it's own legacy. he ain't up there with them niggas because his music wasn't as good as them niggas music.  do you see pimp c's kids out there begging for attention ? get over it my nigga. your pops legacy is what it is. eazy e never really had the accomplishments that biggie or pac had in a much shorter time. a lot of people still don't even know who the fuck eazy e is because his music never reached the masses. some people just liked eazy e because of his image and what he represented. in all honesty if i had to listen to a whole eazy e album i would jump out a fucking window because that dudes lyrics were child like. sure he had a couple hits but he wasn't a good rapper. biggie and 2 pac are known in lil ass towns in Africa and the middle east and thats off the strength off their music.. when i first heard  eazy e i was in high school and i assumed he was a gimmick, joke rapper because his lyrics where terrible! some of his shit sounds like its was just for jokes and kicks..  come on fam this shit just sound like some weird AL type shit eazy e didn't get overlooked he was just not a very good rapper and i don't know why niggas can't just except that. that's why he doesn't get the ratings pac or biggie gets.. lil eazy need to chill the fuck out and understand that his dad was lucky to even get that far in the game with such garbage lyrics and very lil skills. dude wasn't even on the level of a nas. it had to be the fact he was a gangsta that pushed his career because he music wasn't that good and a lot you on here know his lyrics were child like. eazy e is what he is and that was a gangsta that tied his hand at rapping and some how got lucky and made a living off it. all the niggass around him were much more talented than he was and thats real.. he wasn't even close to being on Bone's level. Ren, dresta and bg knocc out where all better rappers than him... when you listen to tracks like for the love of money. once you get to eazy's part you can hear a drop off in skills and dude had the shortest verse.. like i said his mechanics were poor and  i don't even think that was a 16 on that track  :-\ bone thugs were ripping the fuck out that track, then eazy e came on and started dragging his words to force a 16 because he didn't have the lyrics.  AWWWWWWWWWWWWW , SHITTTTT!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEAAAAAAAAA, MOTHERFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! dude was dragging that shit to make his verse seem longer. listen to his freestyle and you'll hear its no different than his written stuff it's actually a mistry how he got this far in the game. if i was a rapper back then i'd be pissed to see this nigga just half assing it and selling records while i bust my ass. he couldn't even last 1 minutes freestyling  :-\  i really think lyrically vanillia ice was a better rapper than he was.

that was his verse and it was useless on the track. once again he's just saying random shit a child would say. dude was the first rapper to prove you can make money with garbage lyrics and the right image.

Standin' on the corner straight slangin' rocks
Aw ahit! Here comes the muthafuckin' cops!
So I dash, I ducks, and I hides behind a tree :-\ - elementary lyrics
Makin' sure the motherfuckers don't see me
Now my fat sack of rocks hell yeah I stuffed 'em
Police on my draws, I had to pause
:-\
And yeah, it's still muthafuck 'em
Now my game is tight, tight as fuck is my game :-\ - he started reaching harder here to stretch his bars. basically saying the same shit backwards. now the rest of his lyric have nothing to do with each other (random words)
Easy motherfucking E or Eric Wright it's all the same
Now niggas might trip on how I stacks my grip
I gotta have it bitch
For the love of this shit
none of that had any thing to do with the other. it's like saying i walk down the steet, shoot a basketball in the hope.  he says random lyrics that don't connect... thats the sign of a poor rapper.
MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 02:44:17 PM by The_Offence »

youngogloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2014, 03:00:50 PM »
this nigga is still pushing this shit ? fam stop trying to live off your dads name my nigga. this nigga is just mad cuz nobody is cutting him a check for his dads legacy. Eazy E gets his credit but he's was not on the level of biggie or Pac. as a matter of fact easy wasn't really a good rapper. this why he always said im not a rapper, im gangsta rapping. he knew he had very lil skills on the mic. dude gets his props for helping put gangsta rap on the map but he didn't do it alone(NWA) wasn't BG knocc out and dresta writing some of dudes tracks ? 2 pac and biggie put out classic albums and had a much bigger impact than eazy e did. if you were to pull up eazy e's lyrics that nigga wasn't saying shit other random nonsenses. dude was a basic rapper with very lil skills and thats just being truthful. if he came out in todays rap game he wouldn't even fuck with new niggas like j cole. lyrically he would be on the level of a gucci mane. i don't even think dude knew how to count bars. if you really listen to his mechanics he sounds like a rapper that just started rapping not to long ago.

my nigga you really gon compare this to pac and biggie  :-\

Now I love pussy (love pussy)
lAnd pussy loves me (pussy loves me)
Like a lemon to the lime and the bubble to the bee
Ya know its real good a nigga can't resist it (it's real good)
Couldn't be a foot loop (can't be a fag) so don't get me twisted
'Cause in some pussy is the place to be
Always fuckin' is the life for me
Spread them legs open far and wide
Fuck this shit just let me put my dick inside so

nigga said Like a lemon to the lime and the bubble to the bee :D ;D

THATS TERRIBLE LYRICS THAT DON'T EVEN STRING TOGETHER .HE WAS JUST SAYING RANDOM SHIT WITH NO REAL MEANING ON A LOT OF HIS SONGS ;D

Can I get an eye open up
Eazy locin' up
Smokin' up
Much dust like a nut what
Give it up for the real stuff
Shut the what up
Back the shut up what
Hustler from the hood hoe
Hopin' and mud rub
The finishin' touches
Would sure went rubbers
Comin' in bunches
Could serve like lunches
Hold ya horses here's where the source is
Not very tall but never took a short kid
With a clip to claw
Wouldn't draw Mcgraw
I trick a law before all and all I'm raw
A naughty shorty, sporty with a forty
A laddy takin' tours, just to plan an orgy
A nasty critter, any hoe hitter
Hated my babysitter cause she wouldn't let me hit her
Now get up on it, on and on get on it
And I will pump it, only if you want it.

WHAT??????????????????? Much dust like a nut Give it up for the real stuff :-X WHAT???????????????????Much dust like a nut ??? With a clip to claw
Wouldn't draw Mcgraw WHAT???????????????????  none of those lyrics make any fucking sense. i take that back his lyrics was worst than gucci's.

you sound supid

the impact eazy-e made was above biggie and on the same level as pac

if you based shit on lyrics biggie and pac had it but that has no relevance in the impact made by the ledgen e-azy e

eazy rap wise was on the same level as pac dilivery wise and vocally wise eventhought pac wrote his shit eazy could of never wrote those songs by hmself it was a different time and eaz was speaking from the peoples point of view where as Pac it was his point of view two different time s two different messages two different imacts that was made by both parties

what impact did biggie make other than having lyrics?

aerroc

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 04:36:22 PM »
lmao @ eazy e on the same level as pac ;D

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 02:29:53 AM »
@toronto....I think everybody agrees that eazy wasnt a lyricst  ???

im still tryna figure out why u gettin so turnt on somethin that had nothin 2 do wit the article tho  :-X
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

smp4life

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2014, 09:40:34 AM »
E was best when Ren and Cube provided the lyrics and Dre provided the beat.

Eazy-Duz-It is a rap classic to me.