Author Topic: Hiphopsite tells the truth about Fabolous new CD !!! Don't miss this NIK!!  (Read 440 times)

Jome

no man i wasn't trying to diss you, i was just pointing out that its rare that you see somebody outside the u.s. schooling somebody who is from the u.s. when it comes to hip-hop. i'm pretty sure you are knowledged and all, but to be honest most people in america would laugh if they said dude from norway is representing hip-hop. sad but those are the reactions from common people.

Yeah, but WCC doesn't consist of "common people"..  ;D

Watch NIK's post over a period of time, and you'll see.... I guarantee it.

Besides, you will find people on this board from places you would never imagine that can school anybody on hiphop.. check it

Nima: This dude is from Germany and he knows more about rap than 99.99% of U.S. people.

GangstaT: Also from Germany, and knows almost any neighboorhood/rapper in Cali/The Bay..

Nino aka ThaGod etc.: From the U.K., but he would still lace you up on game if you axe about Tha Row or IV Life records.

c2Knuckles: Also from U.K., and one of the most knowledgable peeps on this board, also on some old school ish.

WaitingfortheDJ: Also from the U.K. but with hella knowledge on U.S. hiphop.

Overseer, Rud, Hittman2001, 40oz aka Graphire, G-Funka, ExZit... the list goes on... all from Europe.. and all knowledgable on hiphop, some of them might even give you a lesson or two..
(And of course there's Canadians etc. too..)

pappy

I THOUGHT c2knuckles was from canada an hey jome why aint i on that list :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

* Try pronouncing "SYLLABLE" right the next time, or go back to school and teach it proper.

You mean try SPELLING it right, not pronouncing...Idiot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

no man i wasn't trying to diss you, i was just pointing out that its rare that you see somebody outside the u.s. schooling somebody who is from the u.s. when it comes to hip-hop. i'm pretty sure you are knowledged and all, but to be honest most people in america would laugh if they said dude from norway is representing hip-hop. sad but those are the reactions from common people.

Yeah, but WCC doesn't consist of "common people"..  ;D

Watch NIK's post over a period of time, and you'll see.... I guarantee it.

Besides, you will find people on this board from places you would never imagine that can school anybody on hiphop.. check it

Nima: This dude is from Germany and he knows more about rap than 99.99% of U.S. people.

GangstaT: Also from Germany, and knows almost any neighboorhood/rapper in Cali/The Bay..

Nino aka ThaGod etc.: From the U.K., but he would still lace you up on game if you axe about Tha Row or IV Life records.

c2Knuckles: Also from U.K., and one of the most knowledgable peeps on this board, also on some old school ish.

WaitingfortheDJ: Also from the U.K. but with hella knowledge on U.S. hiphop.

Overseer, Rud, Hittman2001, 40oz aka Graphire, G-Funka, ExZit... the list goes on... all from Europe.. and all knowledgable on hiphop, some of them might even give you a lesson or two..
(And of course there's Canadians etc. too..)

Most of these people you listed aren't very diverse when it comes to Hip-Hop knowledge...I however, know about all areas and aspects of Hip-Hop...

Let's take Nima for example...He just recently got into the East Coast Hip-Hop scene...He is a Westcoast typa' guy...I'm more of an all-around typa' guy...I studied all aspects of Hip-Hop, not just one specific genre...

Second on your list is Gangsta-T...He's more of an Underground/Westcoast guy...He doesn't know much about anything like Necro, Cage, Non-Phixion...Just look at his Sig where it says "Fuck Eminem" and "Fuck Timbaland"...There he goes dissing two Hip-Hop legends...And lets not forget how it once said "Fuck Dre" in his sig as well...I give him props where he deserves 'em, but he's not seeing me...

Nino...This guy has never posted in the Outband Section...'Nuff said.

C2Knuckles...I like this guy, but he seems more focused on the East Coast.

Waiting For The DJ...Again, I like this guy, but he seems more focused on the East Coast.

And then the rest of the people on your list, I'm not gunna adress them one by one, but they're all focused on the West...

Whatever man...I dont even know why I waste my time...I have nothing to prove...Who cares...Lets just lock this here and end it...PeACe

Suga Foot

NO! don't lock this, this shit is funny as hell.  I'm lovin it!

pappy

what about me nik u got more hip hop knowledge than me ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Overall, I believe I do...But that's in my opinion...PeACe

pappy

Overall, I believe I do...But that's in my opinion...PeACe
fair enuff

Suga Foot

I have more knowledge about the ladies than you NIK, and in the real world, I win  ;D  :P lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I have more knowledge about the ladies than you NIK, and in the real world, I win  ;D  :P lol

Naah dude...I'm way ahead of my game when it comes to the ladys bitches  ;D

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
lemme say this : fuck 50 & fabolous..

50 cent got at least dope beats on his album..

fabolous album must be the wackest shit ive heard in a long run..

peace

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Jome

Why don't you bust out a professianal multi-sylabul for us ?
You got everything to prove..
How about dropping a "exclusive" from Dre or Snoop, your two good buddies ??
Or maybe Ice Cube, ya little partner there ?

Thought so..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Thought so..

Seriously, did anyone find this funny? What's funny is that you ignored the fact that I called you out about confusing the word pronounce for the word spelling, while attempting to correct me on a minor error...Now that's comedy for ya....PeACe

Jome

Thought so..

Seriously, did anyone find this funny? What's funny is that you ignored the fact that I called you out about confusing the word pronounce for the word spelling, while attempting to correct me on a minor error...Now that's comedy for ya....PeACe

Sylabul vs. Syllable = Major Error
Professianal vs. Professional = Minor error, but oh so basic.. and hilarious
Pronounce vs. Spelling = Not a error, but a mixup when your writing fast..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^Not a error? I think you mean not an error....