Author Topic: Michel'le - Hang Tyme (Cool Down Remix)  (Read 305 times)

aerroc

Michel'le - Hang Tyme (Cool Down Remix)
« on: October 21, 2014, 04:39:28 PM »
thank @mrwicked for the link

http://www.bomb1st.com/forums/index.php?topic=9415.0

Hang Tyme" (Cool Down Remix)
(Michel'le)
(additional vocals : Patrice Adams)
(produced by [remix] : Damon Thomas)
(mixed by [remix] : Dave Aron, Kenny Ochoa)
(instruments : Soul G, Damon Thomas, Carl Butch Small)
(1998 / Death Row Records)

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
Re: Michel'le - Hang Tyme (Cool Down Remix)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 05:59:24 PM »
now explain to me what I have to do with this

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 03:59:54 AM »
The version with Tha Realest knocks, probably one of his best tracks in terms of living the Clone Life baaaby.

aerroc

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 07:01:34 AM »
The version with Tha Realest knocks, probably one of his best tracks in terms of living the Clone Life baaaby.

lol i wouldn't talk bout tha fakest like that here his 2 fans might get offend  ;)

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 08:07:00 AM »

lol i wouldn't talk bout tha fakest like that here his 2 fans might get offend  ;)

Credit where its due, its a hot beat, great remix, VK drops an nice verse and Realest does his best Pac impression - and its a very good one at that.

He could have been a great artist had he stayed in his Tenkamenin/black conscious lane. Could've really carved out a niche for himself with some passing Pac similarities but with his own twist, instead he did as Suge requested (who you've got to wonder WTF he was thinking "Snoops left, Pacs dead. I know I'll get myself two rentaclones and try and pass them off as my original marquee stars, noone will know the difference heh heh heh" <puffs cigar>) and flushed his career down the toilet.

One thing I did learn from this whole fiasco is that a) Suge must be a mater of manipulation and b) He would have gassed Pac up in a similar fashion and that explains his Death Row "change" that many people commented on.

Mietek23

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 09:08:40 AM »

You should add yourself to the circle aswell - one mad ex-fan still butthurted that Realest didn't released more tracks for free :)

aerroc

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 10:39:45 PM »

You should add yourself to the circle aswell - one mad ex-fan still butthurted that Realest didn't released more tracks for free :)

heres one of 2 fans here now ;)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 03:11:12 AM »
That was ripped from the promo cd. It´s nice remix.