Author Topic: The Official GOG and MAGOG Thread  (Read 527 times)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
The Official GOG and MAGOG Thread
« on: October 26, 2014, 10:16:24 AM »

Let us post here our opinions on the subject, so that we may compare notes and learn from each other.

I don't hold the absolute truth. But we may find some similarities so that we may distill a mesage from it and benefit of each others Knowledge.

Let me first start, that Gog And Magog are mentione by all three  Abrahamic religions.
Now Since I am a Muslim, I give the islamic perspective of Gog and Magog.

Although there are a lot of different opinions from our point of view. But I give you mine anyaways.

We live in a strange age, on the outside it is very polished.. but people with understanding, know and feel that there is something wrong in these
strange age we live in.

First I would like to draw your attention to the holy Quran.

In the Holy Quran, the story About Moses (May G_d be pleased with him) and the childeren of Israel who were chased by the superpower of that time.
The Pharao.
Those events were well documented and explained in the jewish scriptures.

What is mentioned in the Quran what we did not know from the Jewsish scriptures. Is that The Pharao, while he was drowning, proclaimed that he believed in the G_d of Moses.

"We brought the tribe of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his troops pursued them out of tyranny and enmity. Then, when he was on the point of
drowning, he [Pharaoh] said: "I believe that there is no god but Him in Whom the tribe of Israel believes. I am one of the Muslims (One who submits
to the will of the one G_D)."

What is interesting is the reaction of the Almighty:
"What, now! When previously you rebelled and were one of the corrupters? Today we will preserve your body so you can be a Sign for people who come
after you. Surely many people are heedless of Our Signs."

The body of that Pharao was indeed discovered in 1898.
The Usual response is, well this is a Sign that the holy Quran is truthfull and a miracle, because more then 1300 years later the body
was discoverd.....

But if we read carefull, we learn that the Almighty mentions: "Today we will preserve your body so you can be a Sign for people who come after you.
Surely many people are heedless of Our Signs."

What is the sign for people who come after you (the Pharao)?

We must first see the battle if you can call it that between Moses (may G_d be pleased with him) and the Pharao as I see it.
A battle between Truth and Falsehood (The pharao even proclaimed I AM GOD.)
This Battle between Truth and Falsehood, accumulated to the final confrontation between the childeren of Israel and Pharao. And the Almighty

intervened on the very last moment and saved the believers and punished the Tyrant and his army.
Divine intervention so that in the end Truth will Triumph over Falshood....

Now let me repeat the sentence in the Holy Quran: "Today we will preserve your body so you can be a Sign for people who come after you. Surely many
people are heedless of Our Signs.
"

This sign with the discovery of the body of Pharao.. In mine humble opinion.. is a sign that the count down began.. When the Time of the Pharao will
once again come for one final confrontation. A confrontation  between Truth and Falsehood once again.

History repeating it self...

The players this time:
The False Messiah and GOG and MAGOG!

This is an introduction to the subject, I hope I have wet your appetite.  :)

I will post more and explain more the coming days... so that we may benefit Inshallah (G_d willing.)
It is easier to digest this difficult subject in phases then whole lot of info at once...

Peace to all..
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 10:20:24 AM by Aladin »

daytondanger

Re: The Official GOG and MAGOG Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 02:54:25 AM »
Thanks for (finally) making the thread Aladin.
You emailed me a book on the subject which I havent had time to print and read yet but when I do I can make a better contribution.
I did watch a video on the subject where the author of the book talks about it in detail:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/b8vaHLxhSfE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/b8vaHLxhSfE</a>

Pretty interesting stuff.

More soon.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 02:56:20 AM by Lord Hienz »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 02:25:03 PM »
Glad You liked it Heinz,

But when a teacher (the scholar in the video) speaks, a student (Myself) must stay silent :)

That video is from 2009.

He did wrote a second edition to that book.
In that second edition he revised some of the points that he mentioned in the video.

The most important revision is that Russia is no longer part of the Gog an Magog world order (The soviets were part of that order.) But Rather an active player refusing to submit to the Gog an Magog world order.
And it shows cleary that Russia is returning to it's christian roots.

I will finish watching that video and try to add more on the subject.

@ all
Please if you have any points, questions or criticism, share them here so we may have a fruitful discussion on the subject.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 10:12:08 AM »
Oke I have finished that video.

Let me sum up some characteristics of Gog and Magog.
Because there are a lot of fairytales stories about them out there.

First and most important:

1. they are human beings. not mythological creatures...they are Human beings.

2. They Are Powerful.. (None but G_d can detroy them)

3. When they multiply (when spreading around the world) like a wave going in another wave in the sea.

4. They are corruptors...they corrupt anything they touch.

5. They will help Anti-christ/False Messiah mission of ruling the world.

No let us break these points.

point 2,  The modern western civilization is a fascinating civilization. The way it emerges. The way it advanced. And still does... leaving any other nation behind.
The way it held power and ruled once over the whole world. Not one nation did accomplish that. And they still hold that enormous power.

Point 3, we live in a copycat world called globalization. Every one lives the same, eats more or less the same (mc donalds, Burger King), watched the same (Hollywood) and spends free time the same (facebook, twitter etc.)
Every one looks up at the west and even wants to be like the west. Because that is the way forward..
If you and I have some ideas that we want to give to our fellow humans, we will find it hard to give it 2 someone willing to have the same passion of the subject.
But the Gog and Magog world order has no problem with finding people copying and repeating their ideas; the ussual Freedom, gay right, women rights.. you know them.

point 4, the civilization that brought fake paper money, gmo food destroyed family values, corrupted relations between man and woman etc etc etc..

point 5.  It is only this modern western civilization  has this pig-headed obsession with the holy land.. And returning the banu israel back.

point 1. Are westerners Gog and Magog, no I don't think so.  I don't know the original Gog And Magog, But western civilization have definitly been infiltrated and brainwashed by Gog and Magog.

daytondanger

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 11:12:47 PM »
I got to apologize for dropping the ball on this thread Aladin.
Meant to educate myself on the subject but have been really busy with life and working on my book.
Maybe when things quiet down I will get around to it.