Author Topic: the SHADY XV tracklist has dropped, ficcas!  (Read 1082 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: the SHADY XV tracklist has dropped, ficcas!
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2014, 02:01:28 AM »
Reason for no Eminem from his solo albums is simple.  They did not come out on Shady.  They came out on Aftermath.  8 Mile Soundtrack was on Shady as were D-12 projects.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2014, 10:08:35 AM »
Lookin' forward to hearin' the first CD. I wonder who selected songs for the second CD?

I'm thinking there isn't much older eminen material because he's already released a greatest hits with the majority of those popular songs on it. But I'm definitely surprise there isn't anything from 'cheers' also surprised fight music from devils night isn't on it.

"The Setup" is on there (from "Cheers") and "Fight Music" is on there too. Both are on the second CD.

Haha wow I'm daydreaming kid :p
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2014, 01:44:14 PM »
Reason for no Eminem from his solo albums is simple.  They did not come out on Shady.  They came out on Aftermath.  8 Mile Soundtrack was on Shady as were D-12 projects.

so why so many Obie Twice?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2014, 01:55:26 PM »
shit is ridiculous (in my swizz beatz voice)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2014, 09:44:45 AM »
lol, y'all do realize that Eminem is not signed to Shady Records right? This is a Shady Records release not an Aftermath release.

Just like how 50 Cent was signed to Shady/Aftermath but not G-Unit Records.

Eminem can only drop D12, Bad Meets Evil and compilation albums on Shady Records, not his solo's, so the songs from it can't be on his greatest hits disc.
On the other hand Aftermath can drop any Eminem verse on greatest hits albums 'cause Eminem always appears "courtesy of Aftermath Ent.".
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2014, 10:29:29 AM »
lol, y'all do realize that Eminem is not signed to Shady Records right? This is a Shady Records release not an Aftermath release.

Just like how 50 Cent was signed to Shady/Aftermath but not G-Unit Records.

Eminem can only drop D12, Bad Meets Evil and compilation albums on Shady Records, not his solo's, so the songs from it can't be on his greatest hits disc.
On the other hand Aftermath can drop any Eminem verse on greatest hits albums 'cause Eminem always appears "courtesy of Aftermath Ent.".

you're going by technicalities, my nigga

Em, if he so chose, could release whatever the fuck he wants and nobody at interscope or aftermath is gonna say shit cuz he's their cash cow.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2014, 10:36:55 PM »
you're going by technicalities, my nigga

Em, if he so chose, could release whatever the fuck he wants and nobody at interscope or aftermath is gonna say shit cuz he's their cash cow.
  Yes, but by purposes of technicality, he is choosing to put out the best of music released on his Shady Records catalog, of which his solo albums are not considered a part of.