Author Topic: T.I. & Jeezy Album - Dope Boy Academy  (Read 787 times)

Blood$

Re: T.I. & Jeezy Album - Dope Boy Academy
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2014, 04:35:38 PM »
let's be real about two things though

1. this album is not coming out this or next year, or possibly ever, maybe in a few years time we'll hear a couple tracks that may leak that were "intended for the project"
2. a Jeezy/Gucci mixtape would be more exciting and make more noise in the streets

8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2014, 04:37:02 PM »

1. this album is not coming out this or next year, or possibly ever, maybe in a few years time we'll hear a couple tracks that may leak that were "intended for the project"
2. a Jeezy/Gucci mixtape would be more exciting and make more noise in the streets

8)
dope boy academy most likely will drop next year. gucci is done stick a fork in him.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2014, 04:48:58 PM »

8)

true.  Gucci is far better musically than TI is.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2014, 04:51:19 PM »

8)

true.  Gucci is far better musically than TI is.
ROFL only a moron would think that.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2014, 12:44:24 AM »
"It’s unfathomable that a rapper with such a command of the language and gift for introspection would resort to a song as intellectually slack as “No Mediocre,” ironically featuring another mediocre turn by Iggy Azalea. "

Well said.

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2014, 09:32:40 AM »
"It’s unfathomable that a rapper with such a command of the language and gift for introspection would resort to a song as intellectually slack as “No Mediocre,” ironically featuring another mediocre turn by Iggy Azalea. "

Well said.

Mr. Theo

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2014, 10:08:37 AM »
Maybe this muthafuckers use that old DJ Quik "Stay Strapped 2" beat on the album...

Some DJ Dahi production on album will be good, along with DJ Toomp..only DJ'S HAUEHAEAA

Jeezy is more consistent than T.I in recent years.

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2014, 10:16:19 AM »

Well said.

lol

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2014, 11:17:03 AM »
Jeezy is more consistent than T.I in recent years. since 2005.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2014, 02:49:25 PM »
FOH tip dropped king and shitted on anything jeezy could ever drop. it's not about that though, it's about two atl titans comin' together for one purpose and one cause: to put on for the town like no other. jeezy and t.i. are in 2014 what pac and snoop was in '96..

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2014, 04:22:32 PM »
jeezy and t.i. are in 2014 what pac and snoop was in '96..

the fact that you truly believe this is

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2014, 04:36:20 PM »
jeezy and t.i. are in 2014 what pac and snoop was in '96..

the fact that you truly believe this is
you see those things and wonder why, I see those things and say why not.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2014, 04:42:04 PM »
you are just delusional, it's okay.

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2014, 04:50:22 PM »
FOH tip dropped king and shitted on anything jeezy could ever drop. it's not about that though, it's about two atl titans comin' together for one purpose and one cause: to put on for the town like no other. jeezy and t.i. are in 2014 what pac and snoop was in '96..

Trap Muzik could be arguably better than any Jeezy album, but every other Jeezy album is superior to every other TIP album  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2014, 04:51:52 PM »

Trap Muzik could be arguably better than any Jeezy album, but every other Jeezy album is superior to every other TIP album  8)
urban legend, king, t.i. vs. tip, paper trail, trouble man, and paperwork > jeezy's albums.