Author Topic: 363 days since Nima last posted here  (Read 6155 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: 363 days since Nima last posted here
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2014, 10:59:11 AM »
it's funny how all the newbies (i still call yall newbies, forgive me) subconsciously think that this is nima's forum.....this shit belongs to overseer, not nima. i think overseer hasn't been here for even longer than nima, and he's the one who has the power to make moves and flip the script. i think he gave up on this forum a long time ago, but the least he coulda done was leave it in good hands before taking off. like petey been said, i had some great ideas for this place that i hit up rud with on numerous occasions....i forewarned him bout the imminent fall-off if something wasn't done asap, and his response was "thanks for your input bro".....at this point, the only thing that could save this forum is if me and sikotic were appointed admin, which even that may be a little too late...it wouldnt happen either way, considering we are actually from the west coast. it's an empire, and they rather fall off the face of the earth than give "outsiders" the power to build. as sad as it is, that's just human nature. this site could be cakin like a muthafucka, but it takes unity for that.

i know whos who they made nima the face of the company because he was doing all the footwork. its like when your boss knows you could be doing his job so you give him a lil status and authority etc.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2014, 11:09:56 AM »
im takig this convo to da sauce house

http://da-sauce.proboards.com/thread/7690/dubcc-2?page=1&scrollTo=97654

sauce house records coming soon

-lamb/king petey collabo EP
-pimpstrumentals vol 1
-pimpstrumentals bootlegs and b sides
- dpgrecordz.com too hot for a podcast: ( tribute to daz old site featuring daz exclusive drops, prank calls, songs that came exclusively from that forum and wcrydaz, mike dean promo tracks, unauthorized dj cynical mixes)
-the best of infinite (contains all his freestyes and songs and collabos as well as the dis by mc striker and the robot tracks)

...SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS SON.

oh shit

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2014, 11:53:35 AM »
10 years here and i still cant post flash lol  :banana_trippin:

i dont know if that says more about me or this site....u mean da cite?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2014, 03:20:27 PM »
364 days

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2014, 05:43:48 AM »
it's funny how all the newbies (i still call yall newbies, forgive me) subconsciously think that this is nima's forum.....this shit belongs to overseer, not nima. i think overseer hasn't been here for even longer than nima, and he's the one who has the power to make moves and flip the script. i think he gave up on this forum a long time ago, but the least he coulda done was leave it in good hands before taking off. like petey been said, i had some great ideas for this place that i hit up rud with on numerous occasions....i forewarned him bout the imminent fall-off if something wasn't done asap, and his response was "thanks for your input bro".....at this point, the only thing that could save this forum is if me and sikotic were appointed admin, which even that may be a little too late...it wouldnt happen either way, considering we are actually from the west coast. it's an empire, and they rather fall off the face of the earth than give "outsiders" the power to build. as sad as it is, that's just human nature. this site could be cakin like a muthafucka, but it takes unity for that.

nah i been here every march for the last few years.. but yeah this is mine. i'm out the loop, and don't have the time, or inclination to get looped back in.

so what have ya'll heard about dubcc 2.0? and i'll tell you the real deal

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2014, 09:12:09 AM »

nah i been here every march for the last few years.. but yeah this is mine. i'm out the loop, and don't have the time, or inclination to get looped back in.

i heard you were going to make me an admin here

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2014, 09:27:08 AM »

one false rumour quashed ;)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2014, 11:43:51 AM »

true, it'd be a horrible idea to make someone an admin who actually posts here more than once a month

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2014, 12:09:24 PM »

true, it'd be a horrible idea to make someone an admin who actually posts here more than once a month

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2014, 12:46:18 PM »

So why don't you put someone in charge that cares? Just curious.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2014, 01:06:57 PM »
Lot of truth being posted in this thread.

What have you been up to Seer? Long work hours? Family? Just kicking it?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2014, 01:08:52 PM »
Lot of truth being posted in this thread.

What have you been up to Seer? Long work hours? Family? Just kicking it?

i'm glad he found time to make his yearly post today.  first one in 13 months.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2014, 01:18:02 PM »
I think the Admins don't put members like NIK or whoever in controls because then the Admins would have to monitor THERE activity. Since the Admins/global mods spend hardly any time on this forum anymore, they'd rather just put someone they trust in power. What they don’t fully realize how inactive most of these mods are. It's a choice of an inactive poster you know wont fuck things up vs. an active poster who will probably make things better, but might fuck up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2014, 01:49:26 PM »
becasue that was ten years ago hes grown now married plays guitar all that kind of shit...this shit is not on dudes radar and jome and rud dont know what the fuck there doing with this place im assuming they grew up and got some ass finally too or something to replace the passion of pac but naw seriousy this place is NOT a priority of anyone thats in power to do anything here and thats the fucking problem thats got loyal posters like nik/hack aggy.

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2014, 02:21:09 PM »
I think the Admins don't put members like NIK or whoever in controls because then the Admins would have to monitor THERE activity. Since the Admins/global mods spend hardly any time on this forum anymore, they'd rather just put someone they trust in power. What they don’t fully realize how inactive most of these mods are. It's a choice of an inactive poster you know wont fuck things up vs. an active poster who will probably make things better, but might fuck up.

You're closer than anyone else to understanding.. Don't forget that some people were Mods once and that shit went straight to their heads. I learned from making the wrong people mods. Personally I always took a persons behaviour and maturity into account over anything else and never wanted this place to be too heavily over moderated either.

As far as nIk goes there's no beef but dude always had an overblown sense of entitlement even before shit became inactive. From day 1 he's always moaned and complained about how shit should be run whilst acting immature in his postings. It's background noise.

Once things are further along with the work that's gotta be done Rud and I will be talking about the future direction of the forum and what, if any changes in that area will come with the changes,

There are deeper issues than who is admin/mod.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 02:23:36 PM by Don Seer »