Author Topic: 363 days since Nima last posted here  (Read 6152 times)

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
Re: 363 days since Nima last posted here
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2014, 02:41:58 PM »
everyone should just join da sauce. problem solved.  8)

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2014, 03:58:41 PM »
lol seer talkin bout "from day 1" when i was 13 years old n shit. he still mad cuz we used to clown a lot back then, but we were immature kids. things change, people grow.. feelings dont, i guess. seer stay downplaying my importance to this forum, not realizing that the site ultimately died the day me, petey, and sikotic decided to stop posting. anyone who posts here will vouch for that. i'm only still postin here now to bring things to light.

swallow your pride and admit that theres a core group of people who kept this community alive for some time, and you shitting on all those people (as youre still doing) is the reason this shit is currently dead. sounds like u opt to do things the hard way because u have trust issues.. which is, in essence, what Ted was sayin.

"It's a choice of an inactive poster you know wont fuck things up vs. an active poster who will probably make things better, but might fuck up."

u can eliminate that "might" out of the equation, and officially attribute the downfall of dubcc to paranoia.

seer opted to continue viewing me as the "13 year old shit-talking american" he grew to hate, as opposed to putting those feelings aside and trying something different, which woulda guaranteed the on-going success of this site.

tell em why u here, my dude.....how did you fall upon this thread?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2014, 03:59:46 PM »
seer stay downplaying my importance to this forum, not realizing that the site ultimately died the day me, petey, and sikotic decided to stop posting. anyone who posts here will vouch for that.

#facts

Heinz

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2014, 04:19:36 PM »
seer stay downplaying my importance to this forum, not realizing that the site ultimately died the day me, petey, and sikotic decided to stop posting. anyone who posts here will vouch for that.

#facts

Don Seer

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2014, 02:01:59 AM »
yeah NIK did email me with a link to this post, i don't even check that address much any more so its just pure luck I clicked on it, was looking for a message that someone said they'd sent but didnt say where to!

so whats definite:
the basics are that the forum is being updated, new layout, some possible reorganisation of sections in the mix
plus, a huge improvement to the vault on the dubcnn side is in the pipeline (not part of my tasks so i don't know what's involved there but the move is key as it can't be done beforehand)

if you really want to make some positive input skip the BS for once and lay down what the changes would be if you were in charge. go wild, spout your wildest fantasies, get all of your chest here and now.

just to pick on NIK as an example saying NIK ahould be admin/mod would "make things better" doesn't make a strong case.

saying what would he, or anyone else mentioned do that would make things different - think about that when laying your proposal down.

What have you been up to Seer? Long work hours? Family? Just kicking it?
Just life :) Harder to post from work like I used to back in the day now as in an open office vs being couped up sharing one with a guy who wasn't always there ;)
moved to the coast with the mrs, bought a house so i';ve got that to look after, plus fam etc.

Rud and I were last talking about this forum move in march, this is why winter is the time i'll be able to find the spare time to do the work behind the upgrade.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 02:52:21 AM by Don Seer »

daytondanger

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2014, 03:39:10 AM »

i'm glad he found time to make his yearly post today.  first one in 13 months.

Hey Seer, how does it feel to have a retarded bald fella keeping track of when you posted last?
Depending on how you view it it could be considered a compliment I guess.

Keep up the good work!
Shalom.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2014, 08:20:33 AM »
RIP dubcc. so sad.  :'( oh well, lets all go to DA SAUCE!  :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2014, 09:04:03 AM »

i'm glad he found time to make his yearly post today.  first one in 13 months.

Hey Seer, how does it feel to have a retarded bald fella keeping track of when you posted last?
Depending on how you view it it could be considered a compliment I guess.

Keep up the good work!
Shalom.

lmao  you know when your only supporter is a fake Heinz you got problems.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2014, 09:23:49 AM »
i wish dubcc could be resurrected but the ship has sailed.

Coming on here once a year and pretending you will make changes is like a failing restaurant waiting to change it's menu 3 days before it closes down  :eh:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2014, 12:14:17 PM »
i wish dubcc could be resurrected but the ship has sailed.

Coming on here once a year and pretending you will make changes is like a failing restaurant waiting to change it's menu 3 days before it closes down  :eh:
True. Barring a major push by the people in charge, this forum will die soon enough.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2014, 12:33:44 PM »
seer and nima are both fucking wack.

Remedy360

« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2014, 04:20:55 PM »
I think the Admins don't put members like NIK or whoever in controls because then the Admins would have to monitor THERE activity. Since the Admins/global mods spend hardly any time on this forum anymore, they'd rather just put someone they trust in power. What they don’t fully realize how inactive most of these mods are. It's a choice of an inactive poster you know wont fuck things up vs. an active poster who will probably make things better, but might fuck up.

You're closer than anyone else to understanding.. Don't forget that some people were Mods once and that shit went straight to their heads. I learned from making the wrong people mods. Personally I always took a persons behaviour and maturity into account over anything else and never wanted this place to be too heavily over moderated either.

As far as nIk goes there's no beef but dude always had an overblown sense of entitlement even before shit became inactive. From day 1 he's always moaned and complained about how shit should be run whilst acting immature in his postings. It's background noise.

Once things are further along with the work that's gotta be done Rud and I will be talking about the future direction of the forum and what, if any changes in that area will come with the changes,

There are deeper issues than who is admin/mod.

LOL what a joke. Say what you want about the guy but he's been a loyal poster here for years. I get that things change and people like you have other shit going on where you don't want to be checking up on the site all the time. But the fact that you do that and don't even consider putting at least some level of responsibility in the hands of people like NIK show what a joke this forum has become.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2014, 04:46:50 PM »
Dubcc shit the bed again...what a surprise.

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2014, 09:48:10 PM »
i appreciate the support, but overseer has the power to improve this site and it looks like he's willing to listen.......even if it may feel like it is, it's never too late. what changes would everyone like to see in terms of whats possible for the relaunch? the staff is taking notes for a change, so lets get this shit movin in the right direction and we can re-build with the help of everyone still here..

post some ideas for the new site and lets see if seer can work with them to improve what we got

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2014, 11:29:24 PM »
I think the Admins don't put members like NIK or whoever in controls because then the Admins would have to monitor THERE activity. Since the Admins/global mods spend hardly any time on this forum anymore, they'd rather just put someone they trust in power. What they don’t fully realize how inactive most of these mods are. It's a choice of an inactive poster you know wont fuck things up vs. an active poster who will probably make things better, but might fuck up.

How badly can someone fuck up? The forum is dead now. Short of doing something illegal and getting it shut down, there isn't anything worse someone here can do.