Author Topic: 363 days since Nima last posted here  (Read 6141 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: 363 days since Nima last posted here
« Reply #105 on: November 08, 2014, 04:02:51 PM »
Will b is seriously such a lil bitch with his holier than though tea sippng attitude. Seriously what have you ever added to this forum other then being a sterotypical euro fag?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2014, 07:31:25 PM »
Will B is good peoples, at least he ran that bitch Madsen off the forum.
It will always be 1993 to me.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2014, 09:37:47 PM »
I personally don't think theres anything wrong with the forum as it is.

And that is why its dead. You're being part of the problem, not the solution. Go ahead and name one popular forum that doesn't use smilies, memes, shoops and shit like that. Its either get with the times or die. I'll be honest, the drop off in activity and the lack of having the stuff that other forums have is the main reason I stopped posting regularly. It just got boring.

You're against integrating west coast rapper smilies but cool with a resident pedophile who posts images that could get us shut down. Makes zero sense. Its like you want this place to die.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 09:42:57 PM by BG Rapsodie »

Don Seer

« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2014, 12:17:02 AM »

i'll look into the smilies/memes's etc..  :)

Will_B

« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2014, 12:58:55 AM »
I personally don't think theres anything wrong with the forum as it is.

And that is why its dead. You're being part of the problem, not the solution. Go ahead and name one popular forum that doesn't use smilies, memes, shoops and shit like that. Its either get with the times or die. I'll be honest, the drop off in activity and the lack of having the stuff that other forums have is the main reason I stopped posting regularly. It just got boring.

You're against integrating west coast rapper smilies but cool with a resident pedophile who posts images that could get us shut down. Makes zero sense. Its like you want this place to die.

Actually I campaigned to get Krazy banned and had a hand in running the pervert off the forum (think Petey pulled the trigger tho)

bouli77

« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2014, 02:57:24 AM »
Will b is seriously such a lil bitch with his holier than though tea sippng attitude. Seriously what have you ever added to this forum other then being a sterotypical euro fag?

Nah I think Will B's contribution to this forum is interesting. You may dislike the persona (i've had my gripes with some aspects of it), but at the end of the day he's far from stereotypical and his music related posts are informed and contrary to some poster he has other arguments than "he's washed up / irrelevant / old / he's a fluke / a flop / doesn't sell".

Don Seer

« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2014, 03:44:47 AM »

an update on merging sections. won't do it til the big move as it requires some major work.

for the more technical amongst ya... what i'll be doing is, having a VM set up running WAMP, and developing the dubcc changes in there.
when the real migrate happens i'll do the board moves on the database in the VM here, not live so its all done when the migrated database is upped to the new server.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 07:50:41 AM by Don Seer »

daytondanger

« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2014, 07:23:01 AM »

Nah I think Will B's contribution to this forum is interesting. You may dislike the persona (i've had my gripes with some aspects of it), but at the end of the day he's far from stereotypical and his music related posts are informed and contrary to some poster he has other arguments than "he's washed up / irrelevant / old / he's a fluke / a flop / doesn't sell".

Co-sign.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #113 on: November 09, 2014, 01:43:30 PM »
seer banned me because i was "trolling". i wasnt trolling, i was stating opinions and if thats a problem, i dont believe youre a grown ass man. who the fuck bans people because their ideas and opinions are different from all those who have the same conscious opinion. thats a fuckboy move and I DONT EVER GO DOWN.

Don Seer

« Reply #114 on: November 09, 2014, 02:17:52 PM »
Dont try to play that shit. I looked at your post history it's all the same 1 liner troll negative bullshit with no positive contributions.

That's why you got banned.. Take a look back at what you post.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 02:24:38 PM by Don Seer »

Raphael

« Reply #115 on: November 09, 2014, 02:22:31 PM »
Internet memes are the lowest form of humor but i don't care as long as it brings some life back to this forum.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2014, 03:34:29 PM »
telling gayass will b to stfu really isnt trolling though. no one likes that british piece of shit. mods be on some sensitive shit though. dont go all power trip and shit
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 03:39:44 PM by BT: Resurrected »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2014, 04:23:36 PM »
sure would be nice if it was easy to post Youtube videos here

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2014, 06:46:58 PM »
i take that back, i was drunk at a hotel bar waiting on people and got pissed for a second. will b is defintely as square as it gets but im sure hes a nice guy and he does hook up music

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2014, 06:51:35 PM »
i take that back, i was drunk at a hotel bar waiting on people and got pissed for a second. will b is defintely as square as it gets but im sure hes a nice guy and he does hook up music

this.   Will B contributes a lot of music to this place.  Plus he punked Mike Madsen.  That was funny.