Author Topic: Rick Ross "Hood Billionaire" Nov 24th  (Read 3415 times)

mrkmaidog

Rick Ross "Hood Billionaire" Nov 24th
« on: November 04, 2014, 07:16:37 AM »
Rozay is about to drop another big album on the 24th of this month. his 2nd in 1 yr. Say what you wanna, but Rozay sure knows how to make consistent/ good dope ass muzik. Beat selections are always on point. Still bumpin "Mastermind." Judging by his 1st single "Elvis Presley Blvd" w/Project Pat & "Nickel Rock" w/Boosie this sounds like its gonna be on the level of "Rich Forever."

I tunes preorder:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/hood-billionaire-deluxe/id933379467?ign-mpt=uo%3D4
(deluxe tracklist)
1. Intro
2. Hood Billionaire
3. Coke Like the 80’s
4. Heavyweight (Feat. Slab)
5. Neighborhood Drug Dealer
6. Phone Tap
7. Trap Luv (Feat. Yo Gotti)
8. Elvis Presley Blvd. (Feat. Project Pat)
9. Movin’ Bass (Feat. JAY Z)
10. If They Knew (Feat. K. Michelle)
11. Quintessential (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
12. Keep Doin’ That (Rich Bitch) [Feat. R. Kelly]
13. Nickel Rock (Feat. Boosie Badazz)
14. Burn
15. Family Ties
16. Brimstone (Feat. Big K.R.I.T.)
Best Buy Bonus Exclusive:
17. Wuzzup
18. Headache

Hood Billionaire promo with intro snippet produced by Lex Luger (Fire)

"Elvis Presley Blvd" ft. Project Pat (produced by DJ Toomp)
https://www.youtube.com/v/vQwDAzyKIzs

"Rich Bitch" ft. R.Kelly

"If They Knew" ft. K.Michelle (produced by Timbaland)
https://soundcloud.com/rickyrozaymmg/rozay-feat-k-michelle-if-they-knew

"Elvis Presly Blvd" Remix ft. Yo Gotti, MJG, Project Pat, Juicy J, Young Dolph
https://soundcloud.com/rickyrozaymmg/epbremixdrtmain3

"Movin Bass" w/Jay-Z (produced by Timbaland)
<iframe src='http://www.audiomack.com/embed3/random-2/02-movin-bass-ft-jay-z-explicit-1?c1=fc881e&bg=f2f2f2&c2=222222' scrolling='no' width='100%' height='144' scrollbars='no' frameborder='0'></iframe>

"Trap Luv" ft Yo Gotti
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 09:34:57 PM by mrkmaidog »

aerroc

Re: Rick Ross "Hood Billionaire" Nov 24th
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 07:59:53 AM »
ohh god another  ::)
i feel bad for rick ross fans in cause in the end this fat fucks albums has no reply value

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 08:23:31 AM »
His last album was surprisingly dope. I fucked with a majority of the album. I'll take another one from him.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 08:26:25 AM »
looks promising, good to see less features on here which proves he can hold his own for an album unlike other trap rappers out here

salute to him for throwing Project Pat on there that's a big look for him  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 02:37:53 PM »
looks promising, good to see less features on here which proves he can hold his own for an album unlike other trap rappers out here

that tracklist is some fraud dope boy stories. LMFAO@ those song titles.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 03:02:50 PM »

titles are no different than anything you see on a TIP, Jeezy, and Gucci album lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 03:08:12 PM »

titles are no different than anything you see on a TIP, Jeezy, and Gucci album lol
I've seen different.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

aerroc

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2014, 05:20:41 PM »
officer Ricky dont even have a platinum album what kind of boss is that  :D
since his music has no replay value he will never get that platinum album

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Ross_discography

mrkmaidog

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 06:36:27 PM »
platinum or not, ross continues to go gold, pom is near & is possibly at platinum by now. He makes dope ass/ consistent/cohesive music with bomb ass production
Forget what the haters say. The Legends co-sign and fucks with Rozay. He seems to have great chemistry with almost all of them.
Nas- usual suspects, triple beam dream, accident murderers, this thing of ours
Facemob -blessings in disguise, lord knows,
Jay z- maybach music, free mason, 3kings, fuckwitme, devil is a lie.
Kanye - Maybach music 2, live fast die young, devil in the red dress, sanctified

He has plenty of dope songs with legends such as Andre 3000, Big Boi, Krayzie Bone,Twista, Game, Dr. Dre, Jada, Styles P, Ghostface, Raekwon, 8Ball & MJG, Too Short, Special Ed, Z-Ro, Master P, E-40, UGK, Big Mike even Kool G Rap did a banger with him off that albert anastasia mixtape that shows Rozay can spit, damn i think Rozay outdid G Rap on that "knife fight" track.
That's enough of a co-sign for me to continue to support and buy his music.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 06:51:37 PM by mrkmaidog »

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2014, 06:43:22 PM »
platinum or not, ross continues to go gold, pom is near & is possibly at platinum by now. He makes dope ass/ consistent/cohesive music with bomb ass production
Forget what the haters say. The Legends co-sign and fucks with Rozay. He seems to have great chemistry with almost all of them.
Kanye - Maybach music 2, live fast die young, devil in the red dress, sanctified

He has plenty of dope songs with legends such as Andre 3000, Big Boi , Krayzie Bone,Twista, Jada, Styles P, Ghostface, Raekwon, 8Ball & MJG, E-40, UGK, Big Mike even Kool G Rap did a banger with him off that albert anastasia mixtape that shows Rozay can spit, damn i think Rozay outdid G Rap on that "knife fight" track.

right on

bouli77

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2014, 12:52:20 AM »
haven't checked mastermind yet lol, but GFID had memorable tracks that's for sure

aerroc

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2014, 09:06:10 AM »

He has plenty of dope songs with legends such as Andre 3000, Big Boi, Krayzie Bone,Twista, Game, Dr. Dre, Jada, Styles P, Ghostface, Raekwon, 8Ball & MJG, Too Short, Special Ed, Z-Ro, Master P, E-40, UGK, Big Mike even Kool G Rap did a banger with him off that albert anastasia mixtape that shows Rozay can spit, damn i think Rozay outdid G Rap on that "knife fight" track.

lol if you say so a cosign these days dont mean shit lil wayne had a bunch too ad his music sucks his old shit wont go plat cause no one is going to those older albums last album and before max people will go back

aerroc

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2014, 09:07:19 AM »
haven't checked mastermind yet lol, but GFID had memorable tracks that's for sure

let me know if you think
the same in 5 years ;)

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2014, 09:41:46 AM »

lol if you say so a cosign these days dont mean shit lil wayne had a bunch too ad his music sucks his old shit wont go plat cause no one is going to those older albums last album and before max people will go back

co-signs don't mean shit but the music they make together speaks volumes, every song Ross ever did with a veteran or an OG was solid

Lil Wayne is a sell-out who used to make good music 

bouli77

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2014, 11:40:08 AM »

co-signs don't mean shit but the music they make together speaks volumes, every song Ross ever did with a veteran or an OG was solid

Lil Wayne is a sell-out who used to make good music 

true Cocaïne on UGK's Underground Kingz go hard seven years later  8)