Author Topic: Rick Ross "Hood Billionaire" Nov 24th  (Read 3413 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Rick Ross "Hood Billionaire" Nov 24th
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2014, 11:05:46 AM »
It's all fake, man. Maybe he fucked around when he was 14-15 years old, but that was probably the last time he's done anything real.
LMAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2014, 11:09:20 AM »
bottom line, if I'm goin' to listen to a rapper rap about sellin' drugs he'd have to at least sold drugs at some point in his life.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2014, 11:09:50 AM »
another album full of fake dope boy stories. smdh.

You referring to the album cover in your sig?
of course not miley.

to be totally unbiased, TIP's album is just as fraudulent with all that gun and drug talk and the same could be said for Jeezy (though his album was superior to both)
nah. ross never been to jail unless he was goin' to work, he never sold drugs, he went to college and grew up well taken care off. t.i. was a dope boy and really sold drugs, really got into shootouts and drama in the hood. jeezy too. if ross actually sold drugs and was about that life he'd be the best rapper from florida imo but he's not he's just a fraud.

I'm not here to speculate who did what before rap, but it is definitely not impossible to have sold drugs prior to becoming a CO and you can be in college still trapping on the side, word to some of my homies who do just that lol

none of us know these dudes' actual life story but to me Jeezy definitely comes off as the most believable in the way he articulates his stories in the music, Ross and TIP be trying too hard to come off as believable most of the time

Gucci might be a fucking nut but he's definitely the real deal too lol
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 11:12:23 AM by Blood$ »

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2014, 11:11:08 AM »
bottom line, if I'm goin' to listen to a rapper rap about sellin' drugs he'd have to at least sold drugs at some point in his life.

by this logic, Clipse and Troy Ave got the drug rap on lock  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2014, 11:13:59 AM »
another album full of fake dope boy stories. smdh.

You referring to the album cover in your sig?
of course not miley.

to be totally unbiased, TIP's album is just as fraudulent with all that gun and drug talk and the same could be said for Jeezy (though his album was superior to both)
nah. ross never been to jail unless he was goin' to work, he never sold drugs, he went to college and grew up well taken care off. t.i. was a dope boy and really sold drugs, really got into shootouts and drama in the hood. jeezy too. if ross actually sold drugs and was about that life he'd be the best rapper from florida imo but he's not he's just a fraud.

I'm not here to speculate who did what before rap, but it is definitely not impossible to have sold drugs prior to becoming a CO and you can be in college still trapping on the side, word to some of my homies who do just that lol

none of us know these dudes' actual life story but to me Jeezy definitely comes off as the most believable in the way he articulates his stories in the music, Ross and TIP be trying too hard to come off as believable most of the time
I can always listen to t.i. talk that trap talk cause he's done it. he's one of the few who is vivid when it comes to that story. ross is a fraud though anybody who's been in that life can tell by lookin' at hood billionaire tracklisting.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2014, 11:15:23 AM »

the clipse are also authentic when it comes to talkin' that talk.

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2014, 11:16:19 AM »

the clipse are also authentic when it comes to talkin' that talk.

very much, word to their manager who got snagged by the feds lol

mrkmaidog

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2014, 09:30:29 AM »
damn that "Movin Bass" w/ Jay Z is HEAT!!! produced by TIMBALAND. the beat goes HARD. definitley buying the album on nov 24th. another hit for the BOSS.
<iframe src='http://www.audiomack.com/embed3/random-2/02-movin-bass-ft-jay-z-explicit-1?c1=fc881e&bg=f2f2f2&c2=222222' scrolling='no' width='100%' height='144' scrollbars='no' frameborder='0'></iframe>
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 09:33:36 AM by mrkmaidog »

aerroc

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2014, 10:07:22 AM »
damn that "Movin Bass" w/ Jay Z is HEAT!!! produced by TIMBALAND. the beat goes HARD. definitley buying the album on nov 24th. another hit for the BOSS.
<iframe src='http://www.audiomack.com/embed3/random-2/02-movin-bass-ft-jay-z-explicit-1?c1=fc881e&bg=f2f2f2&c2=222222' scrolling='no' width='100%' height='144' scrollbars='no' frameborder='0'></iframe>

lol shits boring more fairy tales ;)

mrkmaidog

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2014, 09:26:59 PM »
Another Dope track just dropped. The video for "Trap Luv" w/ Yo Gotti. This is that SOUL MUSIC, smooth southern music. expected it to sound like a trap banger judging by the title. not really into gotti, but he dropped a solid verse. This is the Rozay i really enjoy listening to. dropping something deep over soulful music. another hit album dropping on the 24th!!!

Trap Luv ft. Yo Gotti
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 09:28:54 PM by mrkmaidog »

mrkmaidog

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2014, 01:16:29 PM »
Here's "Neighborhood Drug Dealer" produced by Metro Boomin. this track goes HARD for u trap lovers. next Monday another Solid release from Rozay drops.

http://www.xxlmag.com/rap-music/new-music/2014/11/rick-ross-neighborhood-drug-dealer/

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2014, 01:19:53 PM »
Here's "Neighborhood Drug Dealer" produced by Metro Boomin. this track goes HARD for u trap lovers. next Monday another Solid release from Rozay drops.

http://www.xxlmag.com/rap-music/new-music/2014/11/rick-ross-neighborhood-drug-dealer/
no thanks.

Marco

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2014, 01:57:54 PM »
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2014, 02:35:34 PM »

no thanks.

Then don't check Ross threads if you're openly saying you won't like it regardless of how good it is lol.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2014, 02:44:47 PM »

no thanks.

Then don't check Ross threads if you're openly saying you won't like it regardless of how good it is lol.
the new album is a bunch of throwaways from the last album...aren't you giddy ?