Author Topic: Rick Ross "Hood Billionaire" Nov 24th  (Read 3403 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Rick Ross "Hood Billionaire" Nov 24th
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2014, 02:53:29 PM »
If its good. That's how you're supposed to judge music. Not just throw you're billion biased excuses to hate on a guy because you only like five artists.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2014, 03:23:35 PM »
If its good. That's how you're supposed to judge music. Not just throw you're billion biased excuses to hate on a guy because you only like five artists.
a whole bunch of fake drug tales from someone who never sold drugs is never good. he has a good ear for beats but that's it. the five artists I like according to you > your five
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2014, 03:50:41 PM »
T.I. is equally as fraudulent. You're in denial.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2014, 04:29:07 PM »
at 17 t.i. was gettin' locked up for a gun and drugs. at 17 rick ross was a c.o.. that's the shit that trips me out wit y'all: you won't listen to a nigga really about that life but you can listen to a fraud. smdh. I'm done discussin' this enjoy ross album of leftovers.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2014, 05:53:29 PM »
Big Meech talking on his album too lol wonder how much bread he gets off all these rappers

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2014, 07:05:34 AM »
at 17 t.i. was gettin' locked up for a gun and drugs. at 17 rick ross was a c.o.. that's the shit that trips me out wit y'all: you won't listen to a nigga really about that life but you can listen to a fraud. smdh. I'm done discussin' this enjoy ross album of leftovers.

You have no facts, nigga. You choose to believe that shit.

But in reality the only life T.I. is about is on VH1.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2014, 05:46:42 PM »

You have no facts, nigga. You choose to believe that shit.

But in reality the only life T.I. is about is on VH1.
it's public record muthafucka pull it up.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2014, 05:48:22 PM »
rick ross was a CO before graduating high school?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2014, 05:50:11 PM »
rick ross was a CO before graduating high school?
right after high school.

Lucifuge

« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2014, 12:29:18 AM »
Dope album. Ross is dope.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2014, 06:22:56 AM »
one of the boobie boys baby mamas speak out:

let me start off by saying im a fan of HIP HOP, #### where your from. My Baby Daddy is one of the dudes in the BOOBIE BOYS who is currently serving 30yrs in federal prison. My child will be 40yrs old before she can really be able to see her father other than visiting him at a penitentiary.

As for Rick Ross, being real with no sugar coats. he was never a BOOBIE BOY like he claimed to be. He was never a DOPE BOY. He was always a ni##a in the hood we knew. Boobie who is Kenneth Williams who Ross mentions on songs and the documentary MIAYO was never down with Ross like that. All of the ni##as that was truly down with the Boobie BOYS are currently incarcerated. Rick Ross went to Miami Carol City High School with some of the dudes a$sociated with the Boobie BOYS but was never a member or a worker. when Boobie went to Prison B4 getting a life sentence in the feds saw Ross at South Florida Receptional Center where Ross was a correctional officer. boobie remembered Ross from the hood and thought it was a way to be locked in while prison for beneficial ways.

Ross I love your music but truth be told was raised by two school teachers and was never in the streets. I told chris larceny director and producer off the film when they asked me to be a part of the film that I couldn’t participate in nothing but the truth.

Life is funny bcuz when I was in college at FAMU and I saw Ross I tried to holla at him on this same #### but he wasn’t seeing me his ego was to big. maybe now he’s having a real reality check. your fans would respect you more if you just tell the truth. you don’t have to be a k!ller and a drug dealer to understand the streets or feel the pain of people from the streets. right now to is day im a college criminal justice graduate and I can’t get a job dealing with government due to my baby daddys involvement in the dope game

MsLMPAO305

mrkmaidog

« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2014, 07:35:08 AM »

knew this album is gonna be HEAT. sounds like a Rich Forever pt2. definitley buying the Best Buy Exclusive on monday.

Album stream:

https://itunes.apple.com/station/idra.937029456

Blood$

« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2014, 08:52:24 AM »
one of the boobie boys baby mamas speak out:

let me start off by saying im a fan of HIP HOP, #### where your from. My Baby Daddy is one of the dudes in the BOOBIE BOYS who is currently serving 30yrs in federal prison. My child will be 40yrs old before she can really be able to see her father other than visiting him at a penitentiary.

As for Rick Ross, being real with no sugar coats. he was never a BOOBIE BOY like he claimed to be. He was never a DOPE BOY. He was always a ni##a in the hood we knew. Boobie who is Kenneth Williams who Ross mentions on songs and the documentary MIAYO was never down with Ross like that. All of the ni##as that was truly down with the Boobie BOYS are currently incarcerated. Rick Ross went to Miami Carol City High School with some of the dudes a$sociated with the Boobie BOYS but was never a member or a worker. when Boobie went to Prison B4 getting a life sentence in the feds saw Ross at South Florida Receptional Center where Ross was a correctional officer. boobie remembered Ross from the hood and thought it was a way to be locked in while prison for beneficial ways.

Ross I love your music but truth be told was raised by two school teachers and was never in the streets. I told chris larceny director and producer off the film when they asked me to be a part of the film that I couldn’t participate in nothing but the truth.

Life is funny bcuz when I was in college at FAMU and I saw Ross I tried to holla at him on this same #### but he wasn’t seeing me his ego was to big. maybe now he’s having a real reality check. your fans would respect you more if you just tell the truth. you don’t have to be a k!ller and a drug dealer to understand the streets or feel the pain of people from the streets. right now to is day im a college criminal justice graduate and I can’t get a job dealing with government due to my baby daddys involvement in the dope game

MsLMPAO305

females can't be trusted at all for one and for two anybody could type up whatever claiming to be whoever on the internet lol

Ross never claimed Boobie either he just spoke on them, he always claimed Carol City

mrkmaidog

« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2014, 12:59:39 PM »
Black Bottles w/Migos video. i believe this is off SelfMade4. monday is around the corner.

Blood$

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2014, 01:06:35 PM »
downloading the GroupRip now, I'll probably post a quick breakdown after I listen to it all