Author Topic: Rick Ross "Hood Billionaire" Nov 24th  (Read 3412 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Rick Ross "Hood Billionaire" Nov 24th
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2014, 04:35:01 PM »
downloading the GroupRip now, I'll probably post a quick breakdown after I listen to it all
I can't wait to read that. ;D
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2014, 04:35:45 PM »
<a href="http://youtube.com/v/hmKO95_TUIw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/hmKO95_TUIw</a>

Bonus track off the album featuring French.

Blood$

« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2014, 01:48:52 PM »
1. “Intro”
2. “Hood Billionaire” - 4/5
3. “Coke Like the 80′s” - 3.5/5
4. “Heavyweight” (feat. Slab) - 2.5/5
5. “Neighborhood Drug Dealer” - 4/5
6. “Phone Tap” - 4/5
7. “Trap Luv” (feat. Yo Gotti) - 4/5
8. “Elvis Presley Blvd.” (feat. Project Pat) - 4/5
9. “Movin’ Bass” (feat. JAY Z) - 4/5
10. “If They Knew” (feat. K. Michelle) - 3.5/5
11. “Quintessential” (feat. Snoop Dogg) - 4/5
12. “Keep Doin’ That (Rich Bitch)” [feat. R. Kelly] - 3.5/5
13. “Nickel Rock” (feat. Boosie Badazz) - 4/5
14. “Burn” - 2.5/5
15. “Family Ties” - 4/5
16. “Brimstone” (feat. Big K.R.I.T.) - 4/5

Read more: http://da-sauce.proboards.com/thread/7862/rick-ross-billionaire-discussion-thread#ixzz3JvlCDNWA

definitely sounds like a sequel to Rich Forever but with less epic production and more trap shit, Mastermind bodies this by alot but it definitely has a few songs that will stay in rotation for awhile, haters are gonna be pissed off by that Boobie Gang dude on the phone co-signing Ross as official lol

Mastermind > Seen It All > Hood Billionaire > Paperwork > all of Gucci's post-jail albums in terms of 'trap rap' this year  8)

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2014, 02:39:30 PM »
YALL REALLY LIKE THIS SHIT?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2014, 03:40:05 PM »
1. “Intro”
6. “Phone Tap” - 4/5
14. “Burn” - 2.5/5
15. “Family Ties” - 4/5

Read more: http://da-sauce.proboards.com/thread/7862/rick-ross-billionaire-discussion-thread#ixzz3JvlCDNWA

definitely sounds like a sequel to Rich Forever but with less epic production and more trap shit, Mastermind bodies this by alot but it definitely has a few songs that will stay in rotation for awhile, haters are gonna be pissed off by that Boobie Gang dude on the phone co-signing Ross as official lol

Mastermind > Seen It All > Hood Billionaire > Paperwork > all of Gucci's post-jail albums in terms of 'trap rap' this year  8)

stop lyin' to yourself homie this shit ain't fuckin' wit t.i. or jeezy's albums. just cause a boobie nigga on the record don't make officer ricky official and it don't mean he didn't put no money on his books for it to happen.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2014, 03:58:38 PM »
1. “Intro”
6. “Phone Tap” - 4/5
14. “Burn” - 2.5/5
15. “Family Ties” - 4/5

stop lyin' to yourself homie this shit ain't fuckin' wit t.i. or jeezy's albums. just cause a boobie nigga on the record don't make officer ricky official and it don't mean he didn't put no money on his books for it to happen.

I never lie to myself or anybody lol to each his own

and yes, that dude on the phone did indeed get some nice $ on his books just like Meech did when TIP needed him to say he wasn't a stool pigeon  ;D

Blood$

« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2014, 04:02:07 PM »

if people out there will co-sign what Young Thug is doing, I don't see a problem with what Ross is doing at all even if he was a CO or exaggerated his recollections of being in the street

the music speaks for itself, he can rap decently and his beat selection is almost impeccable

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2014, 04:10:47 PM »
Definitely better than Paperwork. It's hard to call Paperwork a trap album though with all female-ism T.I. displayed throughout that album.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2014, 04:47:46 PM »
1. “Intro”
6. “Phone Tap” - 4/5
14. “Burn” - 2.5/5
15. “Family Ties” - 4/5

I never lie to myself or anybody lol to each his own

and yes, that dude on the phone did indeed get some nice $ on his books just like Meech did when TIP needed him to say he wasn't a stool pigeon  ;D
them boobie dudes didn't fuck wit ross like meech fucked wit t.i. though. ross was a nigga on the outside lookin' in dude's babymama even said it. you act like there's paperwork on t.i. out there and he needed meech to defend him. there's nobody sittin' in a jail cause of t.i. so why would he need meech's word ?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2014, 04:49:54 PM »
Definitely better than Paperwork. It's hard to call Paperwork a trap album though with all female-ism T.I. displayed throughout that album.
stop it kid paperwork isn't and wasn't meant to be a trap album. his next album will be full of trap shit....stay tuned.

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2014, 05:00:50 PM »

if people out there will co-sign what Young Thug is doing, I don't see a problem with what Ross is doing at all even if he was a CO or exaggerated his recollections of being in the street

the music speaks for itself, he can rap decently and his beat selection is almost impeccable

yea, but how can u listen to him knowing he's fakin the funk? i agree that he got some good beats and decent flow, but i cant do it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2014, 05:02:33 PM »

yea, but how can u listen to him knowing he's fakin the funk? i agree that he got some good beats and decent flow, but i cant do it.
tellin' these dudes he's a fraud is like tellin' kids there's no santa claus. I agree wit you though I can't listen him he's a fraud.

aerroc

« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2014, 05:11:12 PM »
i say fuck all trap music its 1 dimensional and whats sad is ya like it for those same beats what that says bout your shitty artist

Blood$

« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2014, 05:17:15 PM »

tellin' these dudes he's a fraud is like tellin' kids there's no santa claus. I agree wit you though I can't listen him he's a fraud.

let's start way back... y'all have BEEN listening to frauds or over-exaggerations of personas:

Dr. Dre - rapped gangsta shit but was never about that life
Ice Cube - see Dre, but he wasn't as over the top
2Pac - failed crack seller, also was in arts school, no time to be running the streets banging
Biggie - people from his own hood have claimed he only attempted at selling crack but failed like Pac and worked at a grocery store bagging stuff up for old ladies
Too $hort - was never a pimp but that's all he rapped about
Brotha Lynch Hung - clean criminal record yet he rapped about raping and cannibalism?
50 Cent - did little dirty work early on but went on to become a snitch
TIP - see 50

and I can go on and on... case in point, 99% of rap is a bunch of frauds going by y'all logic, the shit is entertainment lol

« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 05:19:46 PM by Blood$ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2014, 05:22:13 PM »

let's start way back... y'all have BEEN listening to frauds or over-exaggerations of personas:

Dr. Dre - rapped gangsta shit but was never about that life
Ice Cube - see Dre, but he wasn't as over the top
2Pac - failed crack seller, also was in arts school, no time to be running the streets banging
Biggie - people from his own hood have claimed he only attempted at selling crack but failed like Pac and worked at a grocery store bagging stuff up for old ladies
Brotha Lynch Hung - clean criminal record yet he rapped about raping and cannibalism?
50 Cent - did little diry work early on but went on to become a snitch
TIP - see 50

and I can go on and on... case in point, 99% of rap is a bunch of frauds going by y'all logic, the shit is entertainment lol

dr. dre although he wasn't a gangsta has a rap sheet longer than ross will ever have, biggie sold crack I suggest you do some more research, and as far as t.i. goes 50's opinion isn't law I've frequently spoken to a bankhead native who told me different that trumps anything suckas got to say about t.i.. ross isn't a bad rapper he's just a fraud rapin' another niggas story.