Author Topic: Rick Ross "Hood Billionaire" Nov 24th  (Read 3408 times)

Blood$

Re: Rick Ross "Hood Billionaire" Nov 24th
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2014, 05:24:22 PM »
YALL REALLY LIKE THIS SHIT?

if people out there will co-sign what Young Thug is doing, I don't see a problem with what Ross is doing at all even if he was a CO or exaggerated his recollections of being in the street

the music speaks for itself, he can rap decently and his beat selection is almost impeccable

yea, but how can u listen to him knowing he's fakin the funk? i agree that he got some good beats and decent flow, but i cant do it.
tellin' these dudes he's a fraud is like tellin' kids there's no santa claus. I agree wit you though I can't listen him he's a fraud.

let's start way back... y'all have BEEN listening to frauds or over-exaggerations of personas:

Dr. Dre - rapped gangsta shit but was never about that life
Ice Cube - see Dre, but he wasn't as over the top
2Pac - failed crack seller, also was in arts school, no time to be running the streets banging
Biggie - people from his own hood have claimed he only attempted at selling crack but failed like Pac and worked at a grocery store bagging stuff up for old ladies
Brotha Lynch Hung - clean criminal record yet he rapped about raping and cannibalism?
50 Cent - did little diry work early on but went on to become a snitch
TIP - see 50

and I can go on and on... case in point, 99% of rap is a bunch of frauds going by y'all logic, the shit is entertainment lol

dr. dalthough he wasn't a gangsta has a rap sheet longer than ross will ever have, biggie sold crack I suggest you do some more research, and as far as t.i. goes 50's opinion isn't law I've frequently spoken to a bankhead native who told me different that trumps anything suckas got to say about t.i.

Biggie sold a little crack for a short period of time and not the amount he boasted about in his lyrics, I've read all the books and watched all the documentaries you can name on Biggie and Pac

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2014, 05:27:25 PM »

if people out there will co-sign what Young Thug is doing, I don't see a problem with what Ross is doing at all even if he was a CO or exaggerated his recollections of being in the street

the music speaks for itself, he can rap decently and his beat selection is almost impeccable

yea, but how can u listen to him knowing he's fakin the funk? i agree that he got some good beats and decent flow, but i cant do it.
tellin' these dudes he's a fraud is like tellin' kids there's no santa claus. I agree wit you though I can't listen him he's a fraud.

let's start way back... y'all have BEEN listening to frauds or over-exaggerations of personas:

2Pac - failed crack seller, also was in arts school, no time to be running the streets banging
Biggie - people from his own hood have claimed he only attempted at selling crack but failed like Pac and worked at a grocery store bagging stuff up for old ladies
Brotha Lynch Hung - clean criminal record yet he rapped about raping and cannibalism?
TIP - see 50

and I can go on and on... case in point, 99% of rap is a bunch of frauds going by y'all logic, the shit is entertainment lol

dr. dalthough he wasn't a gangsta has a rap sheet longer than ross will ever have, biggie sold crack I suggest you do some more research, and as far as t.i. goes 50's opinion isn't law I've frequently spoken to a bankhead native who told me different that trumps anything suckas got to say about t.i.

Biggie sold a little crack for a short period of time and not the amount he boasted about in his lyrics, I've read all the books and watched all the documentaries you can name on Biggie and Pac
but he sold it. I'm sure he wasn't no kingpin or movin' weight but he sold drugs. he has the right to rap about that. ross never sold drugs and he portrays this fake ass nino brown image that shit is laughable on all levels.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2014, 09:08:49 AM »
LMAO. You don't know he's never sold drugs.

This kid's world is crashing down around him, realizing how many rappers aren't about the life they lead on. What a child.

Blood$

« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2014, 10:42:17 AM »

TIP - see 50

but he sold it. I'm sure he wasn't no kingpin or movin' weight but he sold drugs. he has the right to rap about that. ross never sold drugs and he portrays this fake ass nino brown image that shit is laughable on all levels.

and that image/persona is no different than a T.I. or a Jeezy or a Gucci, as I've said 1000 times over lol

mrkmaidog

« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2014, 02:38:38 PM »
just bought the Best Buy Exclusive with the 2 Bonus tracks and man this CD sounds DAMN GOOD in the Car or on your headphones. the actual cd quality/sound of this album will always be better than a dl. can't mess with the sound quality of stream rips and downloads. got that rich forever feel to it which i like and some of that soul. this knocks in the car. not sure if it's better than mastermind, gonna have to play this for awhile, a great way for Rozay to end the 4th quarter with a bangin album. so far
"Phone Tap" (Ben Billions did a great job, hard beat mixed with those haunting vocal samples in the background=WIN),
 "Quintessintial" (Toomp is a fool with that crazy bassline MY ONLY COMPLAINT about this track is why did they fade out Ross's 3rd verse? the track is suppose to be longer then that, im feelin the hell outta that song, shouldve made it longer and let the 3rd verse fully drop),
 "Family Ties"(soul muzik, cardiak),
"Movin Bass" (the actual CD sounds sooo good, u can hear all of the details to the beat when you're blasting it in the car or on some high quality earphones
"Trap Luv", "Coke Like the 80's", "Burn", "Brimstone"(KRIT with down south soul) and "Wazzup" are on constant repeat.
this will be in the top 10 albums of 2014.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 02:53:54 PM by mrkmaidog »

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2014, 02:53:24 PM »
just bought the Best Buy Exclusive with the 2 Bonus tracks and man this CD sounds DAMN GOOD in the Car or on your headphones. the actual cd quality/sound of this album will always be better than a dl. can't mess with the sound quality of stream rips and downloads. got that rich forever feel to it which i like and some of that soul. this knocks in the car. not sure if it's better than mastermind, gonna have to play this for awhile, a great way for Rozay to end the 4th quarter with a bangin album. so far
"Phone Tap" (those haunting vocal samples in the background=WIN),
 "Quintessintial" (Toomp is a fool with that crazy bassline MY ONLY COMPLAINT about this track is why did they fade out Ross's 3rd verse? the track is suppose to be longer then that, im feelin the hell outta that song, shouldve made it longer and let the 3rd verse fully drop),
"Movin Bass" (the actual CD sounds sooo good, u can hear all of the details to the beat when you're blasting it in the car or on some high quality earphones
"Trap Luv", "Coke Like the 80's", "Burn", "Brimstone"(KRIT with down south soul) and "Wazzup" are on constant repeat.

This is actually a really solid album. Anyone who says otherwise is deaf.

Blood$

« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2014, 03:10:36 PM »
"Phone Tap" (those haunting vocal samples in the background=WIN),

This is actually a really solid album. Anyone who says otherwise is deaf.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2014, 04:02:46 PM »

This kid's world is crashing down around him, realizing how many rappers aren't about the life they lead on. What a child.
officer ricky is a fraud get use to it miley...only frail little white boys like you and dumb niggas are fascinated by him fallin' for the façade.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2014, 04:05:18 PM »

TIP - see 50

and that image/persona is no different than a T.I. or a Jeezy or a Gucci, as I've said 1000 times over lol
all those guys were really in the streets before rap ross wasn't he was puttin' inmates on lockdown while he searched for contraband.

Sccit

« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2014, 04:46:42 PM »

Too $hort - was never a pimp but that's all he rapped about
50 Cent - did little dirty work early on but went on to become a snitch
TIP - see 50

it's not the same, brodie...this guy was literally an officer.

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2014, 04:51:01 PM »

it's perfectly normal to embellish/exaggerate. thats what rap is...but rapping about something that is the complete opposite of what you are is laughable. and were not talkin about sci-fi deltron 3030 or brotha lynch horrorcore, which is obviously based on fiction. were talkin bout this dude who is clearly fakin the funk and tryin to pass off his stories as real, stealing the persona of others and living through it. if thats not bitchmade, i duno what is. slap that shit all you want, i personally cant fux wit.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2014, 05:03:15 PM »
I can't believe that people actually listen to this fool. I can honestly say that I've only listened to a couple songs (radio) and I don't remember the names of them.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

aerroc

« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2014, 05:18:55 PM »
i could care less what it sounds like i never have listen to hiphop for the beats i like lyrics
i could give a fuck bout how hard a record sounds i care bout the artist and if ur listening to this fat fuck cause of his beats smh
bottom line this is hot garbage

westside159

« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2014, 05:19:44 PM »
Another Trash album about how much money he has . BORING

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2014, 06:10:03 PM »
i could care less what it sounds like i never have listen to hiphop for the beats i like lyrics
i could give a fuck bout how hard a record sounds i care bout the artist and if ur listening to this fat fuck cause of his beats smh
bottom line this is hot garbage

agreed.