Author Topic: Rick Ross "Hood Billionaire" Nov 24th  (Read 3404 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Rick Ross "Hood Billionaire" Nov 24th
« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2014, 06:11:45 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2014, 06:14:02 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

aerroc

« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2014, 09:23:41 PM »
Freeway Ricky Ross Says Jay Z Never Sold Dope & Rapper Rick Ross Is Funded By The Police
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qPJiEqyma7M" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qPJiEqyma7M</a>

westside159

« Reply #93 on: November 25, 2014, 08:43:09 AM »
Post the interview with The real freeway ricky ross and MC Eiht , C-BO , and Spice 1 ..  It'sa dope interview i seen on the net .  8) 8) 8)

Blood$

« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2014, 09:13:59 AM »
the real Rick Ross is a hypocrite anyway, he's starving in 2014 doing anything he can for some bread lol how you gonna be one of the biggest suppliers of coke then turn around AFTER doing some time talking about "I want to better my people"  :laugh:

it's a little too late for that one, dumbass nobody believes you

Blood$

« Reply #95 on: November 25, 2014, 09:16:10 AM »
YALL REALLY LIKE THIS SHIT?

if people out there will co-sign what Young Thug is doing, I don't see a problem with what Ross is doing at all even if he was a CO or exaggerated his recollections of being in the street

the music speaks for itself, he can rap decently and his beat selection is almost impeccable

yea, but how can u listen to him knowing he's fakin the funk? i agree that he got some good beats and decent flow, but i cant do it.
tellin' these dudes he's a fraud is like tellin' kids there's no santa claus. I agree wit you though I can't listen him he's a fraud.

let's start way back... y'all have BEEN listening to frauds or over-exaggerations of personas:

Dr. Dre - rapped gangsta shit but was never about that life
Ice Cube - see Dre, but he wasn't as over the top
2Pac - failed crack seller, also was in arts school, no time to be running the streets banging
Biggie - people from his own hood have claimed he only attempted at selling crack but failed like Pac and worked at a grocery store bagging stuff up for old ladies
Too $hort - was never a pimp but that's all he rapped about
Brotha Lynch Hung - clean criminal record yet he rapped about raping and cannibalism?
50 Cent - did little dirty work early on but went on to become a snitch
TIP - see 50

and I can go on and on... case in point, 99% of rap is a bunch of frauds going by y'all logic, the shit is entertainment lol

it's not the same, brodie...this guy was literally an officer.

Dr. Dre got restraining orders from Death Row, 50 and TIP turned to police at certain points, there is no difference really

and a CO is nowhere near the same as an actual police officer, you can't get a job as a CO then go apply somewhere later to be a uniform officer lol two totally different curriculums, I know people who graduated college and went on to become cops and COs, they are different processes and certificates

Sccit

« Reply #96 on: November 25, 2014, 09:36:36 AM »

if people out there will co-sign what Young Thug is doing, I don't see a problem with what Ross is doing at all even if he was a CO or exaggerated his recollections of being in the street

the music speaks for itself, he can rap decently and his beat selection is almost impeccable

yea, but how can u listen to him knowing he's fakin the funk? i agree that he got some good beats and decent flow, but i cant do it.
tellin' these dudes he's a fraud is like tellin' kids there's no santa claus. I agree wit you though I can't listen him he's a fraud.

let's start way back... y'all have BEEN listening to frauds or over-exaggerations of personas:

2Pac - failed crack seller, also was in arts school, no time to be running the streets banging
Biggie - people from his own hood have claimed he only attempted at selling crack but failed like Pac and worked at a grocery store bagging stuff up for old ladies
Brotha Lynch Hung - clean criminal record yet he rapped about raping and cannibalism?
TIP - see 50

and I can go on and on... case in point, 99% of rap is a bunch of frauds going by y'all logic, the shit is entertainment lol

Dr. Dre got restraining orders from Death Row, 50 and TIP turned to police at certain points, there is no difference really

and a CO is nowhere near the same as an actual police officer, you can't get a job as a CO then go apply somewhere later to be a uniform officer lol two totally different curriculums, I know people who graduated college and went on to become cops and COs, they are different processes and certificates

i know what you're gettin at, but filing restraining orders is completely different from being an officer and then rapping the life of the people you were persecuting.

snitching is a whole nother story. it's also shameful, but thats more about bitchin out than bein a fake.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: November 25, 2014, 10:46:18 AM »

TIP - see 50

when did tip turn to the police ? Give me facts.

mrkmaidog

« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2014, 01:35:49 PM »
the video for the title track produced by lex luger. another intro banger. this album gets better after several listens especially in the ride.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2014, 05:13:24 PM »
<a href="http://youtube.com/v/hmKO95_TUIw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/hmKO95_TUIw</a>

Bonus track off the album featuring French.

This shit gave me a headache ha.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

mrkmaidog

« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2014, 10:11:30 PM »
Still bumpin this in the whip. CD sounds great. each day i have a different favorite. for an album that may have some leftovers and new cuts, this album has HIGH replay value. thats what i dig about Ross albums. heres an interview on npr.org. good interview about his his beat selections, writing process, his hiphop favorites and more etc..

http://www.npr.org/blogs/microphonecheck/2014/12/10/369919265/rick-ross-it-was-just-so-powerful-to-me?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=storiesfromnpr

aerroc

« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2014, 12:51:17 AM »
this album has HIGH replay value.

LMAO wait in a year and see whos talking bout this trash
no one ever talks about his older albums
with him its always the last one and the latest  ;)

Blood$

« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2014, 07:07:02 PM »
people still talk about Port Of Miami and Teflon Don