Author Topic: one question...  (Read 526 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
one question...
« on: April 03, 2003, 05:04:52 AM »
Lets assume that you are a father... would you send your 19 years old son to iraq, risking his life for the causes america currently is stating??
« Last Edit: April 03, 2003, 06:20:41 AM by Maestro~Minded »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:one question...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2003, 05:14:45 AM »
Lets assume that you are a father... would you send your 19 years old son to iraq, risking his life for the causes america currently are stating??

Why go all the way to Iraq? He could jus join the po-po and kill innocent people here lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2003, 05:59:04 AM »
I'd rather break his fuckin leg
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Kaidy

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2003, 06:04:03 AM »
At 19 they would make thier own decisions so it wouldn't be up to you anyway. But obviously I would advise strongly against it.

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2003, 07:48:23 AM »
no. casue i'm native american, and my coutry did nothing for me
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2003, 08:50:53 AM »
 ::) at all the spinless cowards...if my son wanted to go i would support him 100%....break his leg..wtf..you're a disgrace

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2003, 09:01:31 AM »
such a war for a america would be the last reason to die for
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2003, 02:37:37 PM »
::) at all the spinless cowards...if my son wanted to go i would support him 100%....break his leg..wtf..you're a disgrace

But of course! Not going to war is cowardice. But droppin bombs from 10,000 feet is not.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2003, 02:39:09 PM »

lol@ that...aint nobody a fukin coward. But why would u die for President Bush's beliefs? lol. I aint goan die, or if i was old enough...want mah son tah go die for someone elses beliefs. Would you die for mine? lol. Joinin tha military aint my shit regardless. I aint into signin my life over to become sum government slave. Im coo on that..

TheSheriff

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2003, 02:54:19 PM »
lol@ that...aint nobody a fukin coward. But why would u die for President Bush's beliefs? lol. I aint goan die, or if i was old enough...want mah son tah go die for someone elses beliefs. Would you die for mine? lol. Joinin tha military aint my shit regardless. I aint into signin my life over to become sum government slave. Im coo on that..

Agreed to most points; if you believe in a cause, die for it. If not...why the hell would you? I don't believe in Nazism, but as I'm a German (well, I'm not actually, but y'all know what I mean), I support it...? wtf?

pappy

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2003, 03:13:08 PM »
No I wouldnt,  why,  because my son is a grown man an can make his own choices.  But i have a question tho.  No matter what war for whatever cause what parent would wanna send there child to war an take that chance of there child never coming home.  Very few parents would wanna send there child to war under any circumstances

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2003, 03:25:27 PM »

Why go all the way to Iraq? He could jus join the po-po and kill innocent people here lol

That's the motherfuckin' truth dude. Shit if you wear blue you can criss-cross the country and.........

PUT 41 HOLES IN A BLACKMAN'S BACK IN NEW YORK CITY AND GET OFF WITH A SLAP ON THE WRIST

OR

GO TO LOS ANGELES AND WHOOP A BLACKMAN'S ASS WITH OTHERS THAT SERVE AND PROTECT AND GET OFF SCOTT-FREE (CAN'T FORGET PLANT DRUGS AND GUNS ON PEOPLE AND SHIP THEM TO GREAT AMERIKKKAN INSTITUTIONS LIKE PELICAN BAY, FOLSOM, ETC.)

A BLACKMAN WHO FIGHT'S FOR THIS COUNTRY IS DOING A DIS-SERVICE TO HIS ANCESTORS WHO WERE HUNG AND KILLED IN ORDER TO HELP BUILD UP THIS NATION.
I REMEMBER READING THAT AT ONE TIME WHEN GERMAN P.O.W.'S WERE CAPTURED BY AMERIKKKAN FORCES, THOSE P.O.W.'S WERE TREATED MORE HUMANLY THEN AMERIKKKAN BLACK SERVICEMEN.

SLEEP WITH THE DEVIL, YOU WAKE UP LOOKING LIKE ..........COLIN POWELL  ::)
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2003, 03:27:53 PM »
That's the motherfuckin' truth dude. Shit if you wear blue you can criss-cross the country and.........

PUT 41 HOLES IN A BLACKMAN'S BACK IN NEW YORK CITY AND GET OFF WITH A SLAP ON THE WRIST

OR

GO TO LOS ANGELES AND WHOOP A BLACKMAN'S ASS WITH OTHERS THAT SERVE AND PROTECT AND GET OFF SCOTT-FREE (CAN'T FORGET PLANT DRUGS AND GUNS ON PEOPLE AND SHIP THEM TO GREAT AMERIKKKAN INSTITUTIONS LIKE PELICAN BAY, FOLSOM, ETC.)

A BLACKMAN WHO FIGHT'S FOR THIS COUNTRY IS DOING A DIS-SERVICE TO HIS ANCESTORS WHO WERE HUNG AND KILLED IN ORDER TO HELP BUILD UP THIS NATION.
I REMEMBER READING THAT AT ONE TIME WHEN GERMAN P.O.W.'S WERE CAPTURED BY AMERIKKKAN FORCES, THOSE P.O.W.'S WERE TREATED MORE HUMANLY THEN AMERIKKKAN BLACK SERVICEMEN.

SLEEP WITH THE DEVIL, YOU WAKE UP LOOKING LIKE ..........COLIN POWELL  ::)

So the white man is evil/the devil?

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2003, 03:43:21 PM »

So the white man is evil/the devil?

Well since I never said "white" "Caucasian" or "cracka's" what would make you think I was referring to the White Man?
Hmmm.... what do YOU think Owen? Was these acts of someone who was GOOD and GODLY?

I understand that's hard for those to look back on their history and see nothing but blood, war, and, genocide, and destruction, but hey fuck wearing fatigues, all YOU need to do is get a gun and a badge and start war and turmoil here and suffer little to no repercussions. Don't believe it? Ask the family of Rodney King and Diallo  ;)
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law

TheSheriff

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2003, 03:46:45 PM »
Well since I never said "white" "Caucasian" or "cracka's" what would make you think I was referring to the White Man?
Hmmm.... what do YOU think Owen? Was these acts of someone who was GOOD and GODLY?

I understand that's hard for those to look back on their history and see nothing but blood, war, and, genocide, and destruction, but hey fuck wearing fatigues, all YOU need to do is get a gun and a badge and start war and turmoil here and suffer little to no repercussions. Don't believe it? Ask the family of Rodney King and Diallo  ;)

And yet you don't know me; you truly are an ignoramus.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2003, 03:52:05 PM by Owen »