Author Topic: Yo Sccit, even your idol Kobe disagrees with you on Trayvon and all that stuff..  (Read 657 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
See... ficcaz like Kobe are international in mind and are big enough to not feel like they got to support Trayvon and mike Brown, Garner, or whoever just to fit in and be down and placate black people.

Kobe said in an interview that he has his own mind about it, and that he doesn't like people thinking he will have a certain take on something just because he's black and its expected of him.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

first off, kobe is not my idol.........there are guna be things i disagree with him on, as with any other human.

second off, we all know kobe deep down says fuck the police, cuz kobe's a real one......of course, he's not guna come out n say it on record, but come on, now. and he never said anything about the death of trayvon being justified, just that people shouldnt assume what he'll say because he falls into a certain category, which is 100% right.

also:

get wit the program, homie....that's hip-hop

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
i stopped reading after ficcaz.

Remedy360

first off, kobe is not my idol.........there are guna be things i disagree with him on, as with any other human.

This is a foreign concept to some people.

Sccit

kobe wit a nice triple double tonight tho 8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I stand corrected.  I didn't know Kobe wore that t-shirt
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

I stand corrected.  I didn't know Kobe wore that t-shirt

He only wore it after a group of marketing consultants told him to

Sccit

I agree wit kobe....he supports eric garner n 'em, but doesn't agree wit the cause n effect evils that take place in the aftermath. forward thinking.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

By the way, those bball players aren't wearing those shirts on their own volition. They are told to.