Author Topic: The last 5 albums you listened to  (Read 191244 times)

123imagee

Re: The last 5 albums you listened to
« Reply #315 on: December 20, 2016, 11:49:34 AM »
Captain Murphy-Duality
The Underachivers-Indigoism
Juicy J-Stay Trippy
Lootpack-The Antidote
Shpongle-Museum Of Consciousness

doggfather

« Reply #316 on: December 21, 2016, 12:13:54 AM »
Czarface: every hero needs a villain
Queensbridge Freestyle Massacre
Glasses Malone: GH2: Life Ain't Nuthin But
Keak Da Sneak: The Farm Boyz
Mac Mall: Illegal Game with JT the Bigga Figga
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

doggfather

« Reply #317 on: December 29, 2016, 01:01:21 AM »
Mac Mall and JT the Bigga Figga: Beware of Those
RBL Posse: Hostile Takeover
Scarface: deeply rooted
Rick Rock: rocket the album
Akil the MC: sound check

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #318 on: December 29, 2016, 02:07:05 AM »
Prince - Dirty Mind
Curtis Mayfield - Supafly Soundtrack
Tweedy Bird Loc - 187 Ride By
Tweedy Bird Loc - No Holds Barred
Fo Clips Eclipse - Just Be Thankful

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #319 on: December 31, 2016, 06:43:45 AM »
Run The Jewels - Run The Jewels 1 - To get hype for RTJ3
Run The Jewels - Run The Jewels 2 - To get hype for RTJ3
Run The Jewels - Run The Jewels 3 - Some people seem disapointed but after like 3/4 listens I'm really enjoying it
Killer Mike - I Pledge Allegiance To The Grind 2 - I remember only listening to the Messy Marv feature 8 years ago and I finally decided to listen the whole album since RTJ3 just dropped and that album is fuckin' dope  :o
K-Dee - Ass, Gas or Cash (No One Rides For Free) - Just got a hard copy so it's good to listen to this G-Funk classic

2Pac - 2Pacalypse Now - Still sound great even after 25 year
P.A.C. - That Phunk Addict - A good album from the G-Funk era
Bigg Ocean Mobb IV-1-5 - Wrangler Tuff - After a first listen it's a good record, it sounds very 90s but I like it tho
Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin' - Annoying but well I never was a fan of the real mumbling king of rap!
Gucci Mane - The Return Of East Atlanta Santa - Hot Garbage
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 06:45:31 AM by Dogg Ly Dogg »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #320 on: January 03, 2017, 07:30:28 PM »
cormega - the true meaning
blaq poet - tha blaqprint
devin the dude - just trying ta live
cormega - mega philosophy
cj mac - true game
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #321 on: January 05, 2017, 07:50:57 AM »
RBL Posse - An Eye For An Eye
Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. - Angry Samoans
The Mossie - Have Heart, Have Money
OG Daddy V - Ragtop Music
Balize - Under The Mattress

Blood$

« Reply #322 on: January 05, 2017, 08:55:58 AM »
Tech N9ne - The Storm
Run The Jewels - RTJ 3
Yo Gotti - White Friday (CM 9)
Cormega - The Testament
Yukmouth & DJ Fresh - The Tonite Show

Mr. Theo

« Reply #323 on: January 05, 2017, 11:12:22 AM »
Shout outs to Mr Theo who inspired me  8)

Write down your last 5 albums that you listened to. Maybe with some extra comments (f.e. did you like it, dope songs that you recommend, flaws of the album, etc). Could be a cool concept imo

I'll start it off:

1/ Method Man - Tical 2000: Judgement Day (28 songs deep with 10 skits. Could have been a classic though, as there are many dope songs: Spazolla, Sweet Love, Play 4 Keeps, Step by Step, Big Dogs, Break up to make ups etc. Guess the album should have been shorter with its 73! minutes. )
2/ GZA/Genius - Beneath the surface (imo this is an overlooked album with lots of bangers! My favorites: 'Hip Hop fury', 'Beneath the surface', 'Amplified Sample' etc. I wonder who had the idea to put 2 stupid consecutive skits though (skit#1 & skit#2 on tracklist 4 & 5)?)
3/ AG - Get Dirty Radio (check out 'Take a ride' prod by Madlib! The rest didn't excite me that much)
4/ Da Youngsta's - No Mercy ('Hip-hop Ride' is dope! The rest sounds a bit outdated sometimes)
5/ Royce Da 5'9" - Rock City - the original one, not 2.0 (never really liked it, but gave it a new listen after a couple of years. Won't change my opinion though, I really don't like this album. Production is bad; 'Boom' is nice of course)

I Inspired this thread     ? Wow Thankssssss

my last albums

DOM KENNEDY - LOS ANGELES IS NOT FOR SALE VOL 1   [2016]

PRINCE - DIAMOND AND PEARLS [1991]

GEORGE BENSON - GIVE ME THE NIGHT [1980]

BEATLES - NUMBER 1 [2000]

RAE SREMMURD - SREMMLIFE 2 [2016]

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #324 on: January 05, 2017, 12:40:11 PM »

Write down your last 5 albums that you listened to. Maybe with some extra comments (f.e. did you like it, dope songs that you recommend, flaws of the album, etc). Could be a cool concept imo

I'll start it off:

1/ Method Man - Tical 2000: Judgement Day (28 songs deep with 10 skits. Could have been a classic though, as there are many dope songs: Spazolla, Sweet Love, Play 4 Keeps, Step by Step, Big Dogs, Break up to make ups etc. Guess the album should have been shorter with its 73! minutes. )
2/ GZA/Genius - Beneath the surface (imo this is an overlooked album with lots of bangers! My favorites: 'Hip Hop fury', 'Beneath the surface', 'Amplified Sample' etc. I wonder who had the idea to put 2 stupid consecutive skits though (skit#1 & skit#2 on tracklist 4 & 5)?)
3/ AG - Get Dirty Radio (check out 'Take a ride' prod by Madlib! The rest didn't excite me that much)
4/ Da Youngsta's - No Mercy ('Hip-hop Ride' is dope! The rest sounds a bit outdated sometimes)
5/ Royce Da 5'9" - Rock City - the original one, not 2.0 (never really liked it, but gave it a new listen after a couple of years. Won't change my opinion though, I really don't like this album. Production is bad; 'Boom' is nice of course)

I Inspired this thread     ? Wow Thankssssss

my last albums

+1 for George Benson! He's my favrorite artist of all time and this one is a hell of classic  8)

Mr. Theo

« Reply #325 on: January 06, 2017, 05:52:32 AM »

I'll start it off:

I Inspired this thread     ? Wow Thankssssss

my last albums

+1 for George Benson! He's my favrorite artist of all time and this one is a hell of classic  8)

One of the Best Albums of All Time

Try listen to this at night cruisin in Downtown LA...

Benson + Quincy Jones + Rod Temperton + Greg Phillinganes  you know the rest....

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #326 on: January 06, 2017, 11:20:42 AM »

I'll start it off:

I Inspired this thread     ? Wow Thankssssss

my last albums

+1 for George Benson! He's my favrorite artist of all time and this one is a hell of classic  8)

One of the Best Albums of All Time

Try listen to this at night cruisin in Downtown LA...

Benson + Quincy Jones + Rod Temperton + Greg Phillinganes  you know the rest....

May be one day for now I can only listen to this cruisin in downtown Paris which is not so bad tho

doggfather

« Reply #327 on: January 09, 2017, 01:09:15 AM »
Jus Allah: All Fates Have Changed
Phil The Agony: The Aromatic Album
7 days of funk
Dpg: tha last of tha pound
Noreaga: the iron liver

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

dnjp4life

« Reply #328 on: January 11, 2017, 04:43:20 AM »
DJ Quik - The Midnight Life
Kam - Made in America
Run The Jewels 2
Metal Fingers Presents - Special Herbs 4,5,6