Author Topic: Dubcc Member / Rapper Big Paybacc Murdered  (Read 2040 times)

Tim Styles Sanchez

• Lil Geezy
Dubcc Member / Rapper Big Paybacc Murdered
« on: November 06, 2014, 10:31:00 PM »
I just saw on Fox 11 news that Dubcc frequent poster and rapper Big Paybacc was murdered out in Palmdale today at a McDonalds. He was having lunch when someone walked up to him and shot him. The news even played clips of his music videos from Youtube and his girlfriend was sobbing hysterically. No suspect as of right now but they are reviewing surveillance videos to see if they can identify the shooter.

RIP.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 02:31:09 AM by Sccit »
Long time Journalist. Sites I've contributed to: WestCoastRydaz.com, Raptalk.net, XXLMag.com, Complex.com, AllHipHop.com, HipHopDX.com, LAWeekly.com, Dubcnn.com

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Dubcc Member / Rapper Big Paybacc Murdered
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 10:51:19 PM »
what???  damn man

Rest in peace

BIGTIMELA

R.I.P Big Paybacc
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 10:59:37 PM »
PALMDALE (CBSLA.com) —  The man fatally shot Thursday inside a McDonald’s in Palmdale has been identified as gangsta rapper Big Paybacc.
The rapper, whose real name is Habeeb Ameer Zekajj, was reportedly eating lunch when someone came into the restaurant and shot him once.
Sheriff’s homicide detectives responded just before 12:30 p.m. to the restaurant in the 37200 block of 47th Street East, officials said.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
CBS2’s Juan Fernandez reported from the scene where officials said the shooting was not random.
Fernandez said about 15 people were inside the restaurant at the time of the murder.
Rapper Big Paybacc was fatally shot Thursday while having lunch at a McDonald's in Palmdale. (credit: Big Paybacc Music Video)
Rapper Big Paybacc was fatally shot Thursday while having lunch at a McDonald’s in Palmdale. (credit: Big Paybacc Music Video)
“There was no altercation that they [witnesses] saw. This guy just walked in through one door, shot him and left out another door. So it looked like something personal. He had something against this individual. It wasn’t like he shot up the McDonald’s. He just shot him and left,” said LA County Sheriff’s Department Lt.  John Corina.
The suspect fled on foot.
On Thursday evening, Fernandez spoke to Big Paybacc’s grief-stricken girlfriend.
“I just knew it,” said Jessica Jefferson, “I drove by and saw his truck.”
Choking back tears she said, “I had just seen him. He left my house to come here.”
Jefferson is having trouble processing how her boyfriend was murdered.
“For them to be that bold to run up to someone in a McDonald’s in daylight, in front of people, kids you know, and to just take some kind of vengeance on somebody, it’s, it’s inhumane,” Jefferson said.
Jefferson told Fernandez that Zekajj had just started renting the house in Palmdale (he formerly lived in the Valley) and the two had planned to move in together.
She said Zekajj leaves behind three children.
“Everybody loves him,” she said, “everybody loves him, and he’s a good rapper, and he has so many followers, and people who stand behind him. He really is a good, solid person.”

doggfather

Re: R.I.P Big Paybacc
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 11:17:42 PM »
RIP
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 11:35:55 PM »

good song

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 11:36:46 PM »

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 12:01:46 AM »
RIP, he repped my city hard, and the 818 in general. i chopped it up with him briefly back when he would post up in here frequently, he was dope.
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 12:03:20 AM »
RIP, he repped my city hard, and the 818 in general. i chopped it up with him briefly back when he would post up in here frequently, he was dope.

being shot inside of a Mcdonalds while eating is clearly the sign of a set up

dude was 6 feet 8, wonder if he played ball

WestWestYA

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2014, 04:03:57 AM »
R.I.p.

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 09:51:19 AM »
R.I.P.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2014, 11:05:15 AM »
Horrible news!  :'(

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2014, 07:01:51 PM »
i hope they catch who did it

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2014, 09:24:34 AM »
any word on arrests?

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2014, 09:36:21 AM »
one of our 818 soldiers......RIP

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2014, 04:19:04 PM »
NIK can you make this a sticky?  as a way to pay respect to our fallen Dubcc brethren.