Author Topic: Sup ficcaz..... Back once again... Shout outs  (Read 1603 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Sup ficcaz..... Back once again... Shout outs
« on: November 08, 2014, 07:42:16 PM »
Been a minute my ficcaz, but now I'm back... refreshed from the West Coast.. of Africa nonetheless.... I know I had a lot of beef with people on here, but on the real I missed ya'll and missed the forum, so I've done a master reset on my spiritual hard-drive...

So what that means is I'm coming fresh for the new season, and that means a clean slate for everyone else and also for myself, all around, all things considered, 360 degree cipher spinnin round and round...

I'm old now... 32... I come back to this forum an O.G. walkin with a cane, relatively speaking.... doesn't mean I have any expectations for myself on how I should act, it just means that anything is possible

JMix  - you were the one ficca from the forum I had to check up on even when I was away.  Zalute!!

Hack -  For keeping the cipher spinnin, keepin the forum in motion, you need to quit hatin on JMix though because that is nothing but jealousy on your part

Sccit and Petey -  Fresh start

Heinz  -  let's bring some consciousness back to the forum homie

Marty - one of the ficcaz I missed, to keep it 100

...more shoutouts to come
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 07:51:32 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2014 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
Re: Sup ficcaz..... Back once again...
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 07:49:04 PM »
Welcome back, ficca.

Everyone needs to recharge their batteries at one point. And I know I been going hard on you in the past but that's because you have character (which some agree with and others don't). The forum needs you, man.

Post some of the freestyles you been doing and the respect will come. Good that you are back, even when we agree to disagree on most topics.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 07:52:04 PM by Marty Jannetty »
It will always be 1993 to me.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Sup ficcaz..... Back once again... Shout outs
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 07:52:14 PM »
jealous?  only reason i hate on Gay Mix is cuz he flipped out on my in psychotic fashion because i posted an mp3 link that he claimed to have posted earlier.

oh and cuz he has aids and spreads it on dubcc with tagged mp3s.

good luck with heinz, that alias jumped ship when it blamed me for being the new heinz that did the new sauce logos....alias failas.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sup ficcaz..... Back once again...
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 07:54:16 PM »
Welcome back, ficca.

Everyone needs to recharge their batteries at one point. And I know I been going hard on you in the past but that's because you have character (which some agree with and others don't). The forum needs you, man.

yeah homie... I do reflect on the things you have said, and do appreciate the input even though I didn't agree and just pressed forward... but anyway, new and fresh start is the mantra.... and even though the rumor has it that this forum is dying, I'm gonna be here till the last ficca is standing (like Daz on Death Row in 98  ;))
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 07:55:11 PM »
smh @ infinite not showing ROYALS love

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2014, 07:56:43 PM »
jealous?  only reason i hate on Gay Mix is cuz he flipped out on my in psychotic fashion because i posted an mp3 link that he claimed to have posted earlier.

oh and cuz he has aids and spreads it on dubcc with tagged mp3s.

good luck with heinz, that alias jumped ship when it blamed me for being the new heinz that did the new sauce logos....alias failas.

just seemed like you wanted to go after JMix because everyone was supporting him so you wanted to bring the anti-thesis... in a way it's cool because hip-hop is meant to bring the ruckus, be distrustful of structures, and iconoclast... but ultimately you also got to give props where props is due, find something else to tear down

smh @ infinite not showing ROYALS love

I was gone or else I would've been the first to show love
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 07:58:19 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2014 »

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2014, 08:00:15 PM »
You've gone through an incredible progression, judging by your pics (no homo). Grats on that, Infinite.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2014, 08:06:42 PM »
You've gone through an incredible progression, judging by your pics (no homo). Grats on that, Infinite.

Thanks homie.. that's the physical manifestation of the journey... as for the psycho-spiritual I'm still figuring that out, a lot to sift through coming back, maybe this forum will help me with that... good lookin out!

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2014, 08:10:19 PM »
Personally, I think that NOT A SINGLE FORUM will help you out with that. That's YOUR JOB to do that. But if a forum (DUB or any other) helps you with it, then the better and good luck with that.

May I ask, was that transformation done in the time OFF from the DUB or over a longer period?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2014, 08:17:21 PM »
Personally, I think that NOT A SINGLE FORUM will help you out with that. That's YOUR JOB to do that. But if a forum (DUB or any other) helps you with it, then the better and good luck with that.

May I ask, was that transformation done in the time OFF from the DUB or over a longer period?

the forum is therapeutic for me, catharsis—just as hip-hop is....

and just as the pic states... the transformation was done during 40 days in West Africa during the time I was away from the forum... late September to early November 2014....

...btw, me slicing the head of the RAM in the other pic was a sacrifice for Allah and its meat a charity for the Muslim holiday that was being celebrated when I was there- EID Al-Adha which they call Tobaski in their local language
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 08:19:59 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2014 »

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2014, 08:21:37 PM »
Good stuff. I think a man is only a man when he kills an animal that he is about to eat (or has eaten years before that).

I shot and eviscerated deer, pigs and cattle. You get another feeling for what you "consume".

bouli77

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2014, 03:01:07 AM »
Welcome back  8)

Now all we need for Dubcc 2.0 is for Radiotube to come back.

Congrats on the weight loss

Will_B

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2014, 05:59:07 AM »
Welcome back homie. You're possibly the most maverick member the forums ever seen

Post up some more yoga videos and freestyles. I mean it man those made me realise you're a serious character no doubt 8)

daytondanger

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2014, 07:15:43 AM »

Heinz  -  let's bring some consciousness back to the forum homie

Will try :)
Good to have you back.
Real 2 Real.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2014, 08:43:39 AM »
Infinite back 8)

the forum needs you, g. good to have you back, i was actually guna hit u up if u didnt return soon....the past is the past, my next blunt will be to officialize the fresh start 8)