Author Topic: DUBCC Relaunch in full effect.  (Read 3965 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: DUBCC Relaunch in full effect.
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2014, 12:06:51 PM »
Hate to be the Debbie Downer of the bunch, but this forum (and when I say forum is mean Tha G-Spot because that's the only place Da Sauce and Dubcc coexist) will not go back to what it was.

There was a time with SIK and NIK beefing on here eight hours a day, religiously. Wildly entertaining. Then that all wrapped up with NIKs life on blast and that was the butt end of jokes for over a year and a half.

Then around the same time, a man admitted he sucked a dick on webcam to impress a fake women. Another year of jokes.

Before both of those you had enyce. I mean, you need something epic to bring in the masses. We need like Petey and Brian to fight to the death.

You're right. You need to go suck some dude's dick for the benefit of this forum.

both of these comments are fucking gold lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2014, 12:09:18 PM »

Sadly it does not stand a chance
against speed
they are using
Nothing
find a can of lube

Ouch :'(

easy there will...the less you try to be funny the more we laugh with you and not AT you...dont over do it.

your jokes always snowball into some gay shit. no offense no homo

daytondanger

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2014, 03:33:51 PM »

your jokes always snowball into some gay shit. no offense no homo

Clever wordplay.

Calilove323

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2016, 08:34:46 AM »
Not trying to talk on behalf of my Sauce niccaz but ONCE (it's a WHEN NOT an IF) the SauceAholicZ shift their attention back to the Dub, this forum will come back to previous heights. And now that Infinite is back too, this forum will assrape all the other ones out there.

Let's work on this together. 

PS: Only ficca we need back here is Shookotic.

Brown Pride

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2019, 05:15:49 PM »
Not trying to talk on behalf of my Sauce niccaz but ONCE (it's a WHEN NOT an IF) the SauceAholicZ shift their attention back to the Dub, this forum will come back to previous heights. And now that Infinite is back too, this forum will assrape all the other ones out there.

Let's work on this together. 

PS: Only ficca we need back here is Shookotic.

Dangeerus