Author Topic: DUBCC Relaunch in full effect.  (Read 3971 times)

Sccit

Re: DUBCC Relaunch in full effect.
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2014, 09:42:57 AM »
Not trying to talk on behalf of my Sauce niccaz but ONCE (it's a WHEN NOT an IF) the SauceAholicZ shift their attention back to the Dub, this forum will come back to previous heights. And now that Infinite is back too, this forum will assrape all the other ones out there.

Let's work on this together.  

PS: Only ficca we need back here is Shookotic.

No doubt, you need to use whatever telekinetic powers you used to bring me back to also bring Sikotic back

As for a revival, I was preparing to be the Daz of Death Row in 1998 and be the last man standing if the forum died....... but a revival sounds even better, I don't know if it's possible without a Detox release though, believe it or not the health of the forum is affected by the health of West Coast hip-hop....

...but anyway, if there is a movement to make some kind of relaunch here, count me in

the relaunch is set for the NWA movie...Dre is working on new music for the project and if all goes well, it should bring the forum some hits.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2014, 09:50:28 AM »

the relaunch is set for the NWA movie...Dre is working on new music for the project and if all goes well, it should bring the forum some hits.

Bingo... maybe everything is falling into place  8)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2014, 10:12:05 AM »
Dr. Dre is gonna shout out Dubcc on some records for us

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2014, 11:11:54 AM »
Dr. Dre is gonna shout out Dubcc on some records for us

Lost Angel is Tweeting Xzibit right now with the technicalities to ghost write for Dre

daytondanger

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2014, 10:47:04 PM »
You need a new logo!

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2014, 08:52:06 AM »
You need a new logo!
OH RLY!?  :o

note:

1. yes the forum is older than 2002
2. yes the one on the right doessn't quite have the same colours or graphics the forum had in 2002 yet..
3. no, that isn't the new forum logo or layout  ???
4. yes, there's a good reason behind it.  ;D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 10:22:23 AM by Don Seer »

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2014, 10:59:46 AM »
You need a new logo!

heinz, what u got in store achi?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2014, 04:51:58 PM »
Hate to be the Debbie Downer of the bunch, but this forum (and when I say forum is mean Tha G-Spot because that's the only place Da Sauce and Dubcc coexist) will not go back to what it was.

There was a time with SIK and NIK beefing on here eight hours a day, religiously. Wildly entertaining. Then that all wrapped up with NIKs life on blast and that was the butt end of jokes for over a year and a half.

Then around the same time, a man admitted he sucked a dick on webcam to impress a fake women. Another year of jokes.

Before both of those you had enyce. I mean, you need something epic to bring in the masses. We need like Petey and Brian to fight to the death.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2014, 05:38:58 PM »
^i think you're forgetting about yourself and all the endless young bieb back-and-forths that kept this forum goin strong from 2011-2013. you were also vital to a lot of the activity, lets give credit where it's due. i wouldnt go as far as saying that this section wont ever thrive again. there's always low points...but then every once in a while something interesting comes up and boosts the activity ten-fold. just this year we had the whole "infinite vs lamb" saga, which for better or worse, was a indisputable classic moment in this forums history. i think infinite is planning another trip to LA in the near future, and this time, I believe the battle with sikotic will indeed go down.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2014, 06:10:59 PM »
we need more cham click at da sauce for real  8)

daytondanger

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2014, 07:00:32 AM »
You need a new logo!

heinz, what u got in store achi?

DUBCNN
West Bank Connection!

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2014, 07:34:31 AM »
lmeo

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2014, 09:45:02 AM »
i think infinite is planning another trip to LA in the near future, and this time, I believe the battle with sikotic will indeed go down.

That will do it.

Raphael

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2014, 01:19:11 PM »
Hate to be the Debbie Downer of the bunch, but this forum (and when I say forum is mean Tha G-Spot because that's the only place Da Sauce and Dubcc coexist) will not go back to what it was.

There was a time with SIK and NIK beefing on here eight hours a day, religiously. Wildly entertaining. Then that all wrapped up with NIKs life on blast and that was the butt end of jokes for over a year and a half.

Then around the same time, a man admitted he sucked a dick on webcam to impress a fake women. Another year of jokes.

Before both of those you had enyce. I mean, you need something epic to bring in the masses. We need like Petey and Brian to fight to the death.
The e-beefing provided som of the funniest moments in Dubcc history but i think that it also scared off a lot of the levelheaded posters that were needed to balance the shit out, like QuietTruth, Tanjint(?) and many more.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2014, 02:17:52 PM »
yea, there needs to be a balance, of course...but g-spot definitely thrives when shit goes down. an excess of bullshit is never good, though.