Author Topic: DUBCC Relaunch in full effect.  (Read 3924 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: DUBCC Relaunch in full effect.
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2014, 02:29:47 PM »
Hate to be the Debbie Downer of the bunch, but this forum (and when I say forum is mean Tha G-Spot because that's the only place Da Sauce and Dubcc coexist) will not go back to what it was.

There was a time with SIK and NIK beefing on here eight hours a day, religiously. Wildly entertaining. Then that all wrapped up with NIKs life on blast and that was the butt end of jokes for over a year and a half.

Then around the same time, a man admitted he sucked a dick on webcam to impress a fake women. Another year of jokes.

Before both of those you had enyce. I mean, you need something epic to bring in the masses. We need like Petey and Brian to fight to the death.
The e-beefing provided som of the funniest moments in Dubcc history but i think that it also scared off a lot of the levelheaded posters that were needed to balance the shit out, like QuietTruth, Tanjint(?) and many more.

Aka they were scared to get blown up. Which is embarrassing to me. I don't what could be so bad in someone's life that they're petrified to get exposed on the Internet. It all jokes.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2014, 02:50:43 PM »
i dont think QT was scared of getting exposed. i mean he mentioned where he lived and he's put pictures of himself up.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2014, 03:19:51 PM »
You need a new logo!

heinz, what u got in store achi?

DUBCNN
West Bank Connection!

This may be your finest creation my friend.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2014, 03:27:56 PM »
that shits hawrd

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2014, 08:07:23 PM »
Hate to be the Debbie Downer of the bunch, but this forum (and when I say forum is mean Tha G-Spot because that's the only place Da Sauce and Dubcc coexist) will not go back to what it was.

There was a time with SIK and NIK beefing on here eight hours a day, religiously. Wildly entertaining. Then that all wrapped up with NIKs life on blast and that was the butt end of jokes for over a year and a half.

Then around the same time, a man admitted he sucked a dick on webcam to impress a fake women. Another year of jokes.

Before both of those you had enyce. I mean, you need something epic to bring in the masses. We need like Petey and Brian to fight to the death.

You're right. You need to go suck some dude's dick for the benefit of this forum.

Raphael

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2014, 11:17:01 AM »
i dont think QT was scared of getting exposed. i mean he mentioned where he lived and he's put pictures of himself up.
I used the wrong choice of words. I was trying to say that they left the because they couldn't relate to the nonsense that most of us thought was funny.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2014, 07:18:09 PM »
I used the wrong choice of words. I was trying to say that they left the because they couldn't relate to the nonsense that most of us thought was funny.

QT was murdered by a lesbian. Show some respect.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2014, 07:29:56 PM »

QT was murdered by a lesbian. Show some respect.

ahhh i remember that. RIP to my ficca QT. he always kept in touch until his death.

Remedy360

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2014, 11:40:03 PM »

Classic quote, never noticed that until now.

Raphael

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2014, 10:46:45 AM »
Had to refresh my memory
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=244030.0

At least we know how he went out :laugh:  but in all seriousness RIP

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2014, 02:42:34 PM »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2014, 01:06:28 PM »

I remember seeing this on dipcc. I never understood it, though.

daytondanger

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2014, 03:30:52 AM »
You need a new logo!

heinz, what u got in store achi?

DUBCNN
West Bank Connection!

This may be your finest creation my friend.

Sadly it does not stand a chance against the speed racer style logo they are using now...
Nothing says West Coast Gangsta Rap more than something you might find on a can of auto lube!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2014, 09:12:37 AM »
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Will_B

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2014, 10:33:57 AM »

Sadly it does not stand a chance
against speed
they are using
Nothing
find a can of lube

Ouch :'(