Author Topic: MOD OVERHAUL 2014  (Read 1492 times)

Sccit

MOD OVERHAUL 2014
« on: November 10, 2014, 01:22:50 PM »
it's finally here....the outdated mods are currently being replaced with active members. it's still an ongoing process, but to everyone named mod so far:

black male aka tuslic

glock rivers aka petey

bouli77

chamilitaryclick

remedy360

congrats 8)

lets keep shit movin in the right direction

Don Seer

Re: MOD OVERHAUL 2014
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 01:30:17 PM »
^ HMIC  8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 01:56:22 PM »
good move... and congrats to the new active mods... ZALUTE!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 02:26:23 PM »
congrats to all my niggas  8)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 05:22:14 PM »
Just because Ekardz hasn't been active since 06 doesn't mean he shouldn't be a mod! Fuck you nazis!

Jk. Good moves NIK and Seer.

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 05:37:08 PM »
That's what's up. Thanks for the recognition.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2014, 01:39:12 AM »
haha.. no. They can chip in for the forum hosting if they want though?

As I was telling NIK yesterday.. I don't get a dime, I pay for the hosting and own a few domains involved..

If there were monetary gains to be made you would find shit was more organised and would never have slacked off when I wasn't online. Like i'd pay someone to do the work i'm having to do for the forum move.

believe dubcnn gets just about enough to cover its 2 servers, and as its a bigger server there's enough spare capacity to host dubcc, so dubcc is going up on that server and being "sponsored" by dubcnn. just like how junior from raptalk used to sponsor dubcc's hosting way back in the day (IIRC he worked for a hosting company!)

despite what you may read elsewhere here's the deal.

dubcc predates dubcnn by several years. was on igangsta.com/forum called west coast affiliates forum for a while, then  ex-west coast affiliates forum, for a bit before being west coast connection (coined by a user here). we only really ever called wcc not dubcc.

dubcnn is owned by rud only. it was a joint idea, and i am the co-founder, and I came up with the name when we were throwing ideas around.
when the initial launch happened i chopped it up with rud talking about the revisions of the designs and tried to help keep the quality up, proof reading stories and the like.
once the basic kinks were ironed out i did little but post the odd thing over the years but not much really
(particularly IV Life related stuff when I was connected to that label as built their forum for them via http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_C_Shephard  aka nino! )

I renamed the forum dubcc and bought dubcc.com and dubcnm.com (the media hosting for dubcnn) to match shortly after.

dubcc is solely me. the partnership between the sites is tight. BUT they are not one and the same thing. they are a unity.

despite what you read elsewhere. nima wasn't co-founder of dubcnn early on, however he was one of the first staff members, was down from day one, and put in major work and deserves all the success he has through purely putting in that work. he put in so much work over the years that people eventually thought everything was his.

if you want proof of that look no further than an archive of the staff page for the site itself : http://web.archive.org/web/20030223015453/http://www.dubcnn.com/staff/  btw "The Truth" on there was also a nino alias.. but due to the some of those crazy death row/pac fans (that still exist!) that pretty much stalked him the identity was created to separate that world from dubcnn so he could promote artists he was connected to without it being obviously directly him.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 10:12:58 AM by Don Seer »

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2014, 09:58:04 AM »
^nice backstory, never knew that about nino

congrats to will b, as well

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2014, 09:43:40 PM »
congrats to Remedy - u know he's waiting on Robinson Cano to be announced at MVP

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2014, 11:26:49 PM »
congrats to Remedy - u know he's waiting on Robinson Cano to be announced at MVP

Permanent sticky 4sho.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2014, 09:46:13 AM »

Permanent sticky 4sho.

and king felix will lose tonight

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2014, 07:48:17 PM »
Bout time. Let the games begin  8)

Corona Man

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2014, 10:16:37 PM »
wtf holmes i be makeing postings for 10 years n shit n dey never make me 1 of da moderater putos

Calilove323

Re: MOD OVERHAUL 2016
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2016, 08:37:30 AM »
Hack and Sccif out the door.
Jmix and Infinite global. Petey Adaaaaaaaamin Yadameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

mad-zen

Re: MOD OVERHAUL 2016
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2016, 12:10:23 PM »
Hack and Sccif out the door.
Jmix and Infinite global. Petey Adaaaaaaaamin Yadameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

CO-MUTHAFUCKIN'-SIGN.