Author Topic: Austin regains title!  (Read 382 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Austin regains title!
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2001, 07:18:22 PM »
I disagree bout da undertaker part, yes the lord of death or whtever wuz better than his american bad ass gimick.
But he wuz a legend and always will be.  He is slow, prolly cause of his huge size, but even 4 his age he is prettty gud and i sumtimes find myself cheering him on.

The WWF does care 4 their fans and vice verca.  I remember in that shitty WCW the fans would spit n shit at da wrestlers n shit, heck WCW just sucked.  they couldn't even act well, in most of the fights in WCW, you could easily spot that they were fake, like fake punches n shit.  They couldn't make it look real

Yep back in the HBK days he wuz da bomb. Gr8 wrestler.  I didn't hear of his 'comeback' but he did make guest appearence in sum wwf thing i forgot.  

Back to da austin kurt thing.  Everybody hated Kurt cause he acted like a retarded brat but now everybody's loving that son of a bitch. lol WWF magic.  THey did screw the invasion gimik yes, we all thought there would be this gr8 war n shit but it wuz pittfull n stupid.  They did exaggerate Austin's weakness against Kurt a bit too much.  He aint that stupid compared to how they dissed Kurt b4 invasion.  

Mr. McMahon da billionare who i'm jealous of.  Espically his kids who r basking in his billions, is a smart guy.  Elemaniting his 2 main competators(WWF/ECW) by BUYING THEM was a gr8 idea.  They sucked anyway and now ppl like em even more.  Not to mention hes makin even more money. (that annoying old bastard)  
He's a great actor as well lol and a gud dancer(i'm reffering to the video tape of him dancing in his earlier days shown by 'Y2J' a while ago)

Reagles a stupid fat punk who cant get anythin done right.  He should have not teamed up wid 'The Alliance' or whtever.  Sucks just when ppl were starting to like him.

Oh and they also exaggerate The Rocks weakness against Shane O Mac, after all that 'attatude' n shit Rock keeps barkin in da mic.  He also overacts when hes being beaten.  nobody expects that after all his 'attatude' talk, but he eventialy wins.  He has to or else all his fans will go heart broke. ONe thing i dont like is that he never fuccing kicks. that sucks he should kick more often.

People like Booker T. should not be picked on thaaat much, i mean back in WCW, he wuz one of da best wrestlers there.  and now they really dissin him.  

All in all, WWF is provided one of the best 'sports entertainment' to people tday and back in its days.  I grew up watching WWF and i still am.  I remmeber Hulk Hogan used to be my hero  when i was a kid.  Then came undertaker n so on.  WWF has indeed entertained us and its the only one in its feild now and presumabaly in the days to come.  (who ever tries to compete wid WWF must be insanly stupid and anyway it will be bought by McMahon)

--[bLaDe]
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2001, 10:07:37 AM »
I occasionally watch WWF, even though I know the "truth", it does occasionally stir the heart.

The Alliance thang is a decent plot, in one way, in that it has a bunch of heels and Tars(inside joke), led by Shane, fighting for Austin. Austin ain't never been neither a heel or a tar, so hasn't grown himself a corny gimmick. This is what I respect him for, in that he apparently refused a pay-rise to play heel back in the day.

Now, Mick Foley, I respect him. And Vince McMahon's a smart guy.

But they have to realize that they need to make better gimmicks-I mean, Y2J, IMO at least, straight sucks ass. The gimmick, not the wrestling, that is. He is one of the more skilled ones.

I too want HBK back, but by the same mark, I want DX. X-Pac, Billy, HHH, and Road Dogg...My favourite teaming of Tars ever, but then HHH turned heel, and Pac and Dogg was left alone cause Billy went all weird.

Then came my favourite ever WWF plot-Kane taking on Taker and Big Show cause they "hurt Shawn". He got beat, but in real life, if he had done that, I would give him mucho respect.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2001, 01:11:07 PM »
HaHA Regal for England!

ROCCY

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2001, 01:27:53 PM »
i HATE Regal hes the gayest person ever well atleast Foley is bacc as Commisioner

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2001, 08:18:24 PM »
Regal is an awesome heel.  His mic work and facial expressions are great.  Also-He has a unique, stiff style in the ring that separates him from everyone else in the WWF.  Also-it is always nice to see Mick back.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2001, 08:48:23 PM »
Mic Foleys Commish role gets played out fast an it is EXTREMELY predictable on what decisions he will make.  I hated him as commish,  tha bets commish was sgt slober j/k.  Remember when DX always played him like a fool,  ahh memories.  Why doesnt some1 attack Undertaker backstage an just end his carrer,  he has become a joke.  I hate how tha WWF plays tha fans like were idiots to.  Any1 remember how Kane couldnt say a word,  now he can talk perfectly.  Tha WWF needs some serious Changes.  1.  Bring Back HBK
2.  Shoot the Undertaker.  3.  Turn Y2J heel so i can become his fan again.  4.  Rip out stephanies voice box.   Have Mic Foley come out wit mutiple personalities.  One day he can be Mic next day he could be dude love.  Maybe have some risque angle's an noon of that stupid shit like the big show's dad havin cancer.  Speakin of tha big show,  Kill him.  5.  Bring back tha King  6.  Seperate WWF an WCW an one day redo tha whole invasion angle,  but this time  DONT FUCK IT UP  7.  Dont have Shane wrestle anymore b/c he shows up more than half tha WWF roster.  8  No more Linda.  9.  No more pointless 25 minute interviews involving any Mcmanhon,  tha Crock,  SCSA,  HHH,  an pretty much any1 in tha WWF,  there a few people which wouldnt put me to sleep.  

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2001, 09:38:08 PM »
I agree with 7 & 8 especially. Linda McMahon is so stupid. She needs to keep her corny, old,bleachblond wrinkled ass in the WWF tower and stay there.

I kinda think Shane should wrestle since he is so good at it. Maybe they should get other wrestlers to improve in there ring work better yet they should force it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2001, 10:41:54 PM »
i agree wid 7/8/4/9/

mick foley should return wid his alter egos, he wuz a gud wrestler...

-[bLaDe]
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2001, 11:20:15 PM »
they needa do mo interviews wit da rock
he always says funny shyt

happy birthday to steph...
ur a hoe wit big breasts....
take the night off from cooking...
if u smell what the rock is cooking...

got me and my bro rolling