Author Topic: T.I. vs. Jeezy: Whose Legacy Is Superior ?  (Read 1087 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. vs. Jeezy: Whose Legacy Is Superior ?
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2015, 05:19:42 AM »
im not even gonna get into a back and forth bullshit session with classic material over his idol. im just gonna say, for anyone who has ever been involved with some criminal operations for real, just that commercial alone is inexcusable and makes TI forever a rat

U ain't comparin it to actual snitchin tho, r u?
if hed go public with shit like that who knows what he did behind closed doors. i know square ass goofy 9-5 workers like classic material trust the government and think everything has to be made public but everything about this is shady
first of all, you don't know me and you really need to watch what the fuck you type when it comes to me cause ya face can get slapped the fuck off. you can try that shit wit these other cats who won't address you, don't try it wit me. when you can pull up some paperwork or tell me who t.i. told on and in jail cause of him you just a gossipin' hoe like wendy williams so have a seat.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2015, 05:24:46 AM »
money talks bullshit runs the marathon...
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2015, 05:29:45 AM »
Yeah, nigga's talking about being a "dummy"...

Son thinks the feds were like, "Well Clifford there's one of two options...you can sit in the penitentiary for 10 years...or you can make a 30 second commercial for the kids".

If it was that easy, I'd push coke & walk around town with AK47's lol.
but cham who did t.i. tell on and they not say t.i. put them in jail ? I have yet to hear someone in jail say that they are there cause t.i. told on them. I know a guy at my job right now from south carolina that got all kinds of hammers legally and he got a jacket. how come he not in jail ? y'all gotta stop thinkin' laws are the same everywhere. they're not. t.i. guns was bought out the store by his bodyguard not off the streets what's illegal about that other than he was a felon ?

So why was he facing "10-15 years" if the law says he could carry them? lol.

& why would he have done that video if he didn't have to? lol.
it wasn't that he couldn't carry them he was a felon purchasin' to carry them. he was facin' 10-15 years if he didn't complete everything his plea agreement(which I posted)said. that video, if you read the agreement was based off him speakin' against violence, crime, etc.

Will_B

« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2015, 07:38:32 AM »
To be fair this thread is like Game vs Fiddy

I don't think *anyone* will care in years 2 come