Author Topic: G-Unit Radio Vol. 1 different Versions  (Read 212 times)

WestSideDon

G-Unit Radio Vol. 1 different Versions
« on: November 08, 2014, 05:33:21 AM »
Just wanted to listen through the g-unit tapes again (classics btw), but I'm kinda confused by the different versions of vol. 1.
I've found numerous tracklists ranging from 14-18 tracks. I downloaded the one from the g-unitfamily blog and there are scans of the cd and inlay where it says 14 tracks with 2 hidden bonus tracks. So this seems to be the official version. I now have the tape with 18 titles, the 14 regular ones + 3 interludes called Smokin Day Interlude, Sada Pop & one just called Interlude. The only hidden "Track" that is here is a freestyle by Game. So it seems the 2nd hidden track is missing. Also don't know about these 3 interludes randomly placed here. So i hope somebody here can help me

WestSideDon

Re: G-Unit Radio Vol. 1 different Versions
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 05:59:05 AM »
Just wanted to listen through the g-unit tapes again (classics btw), but I'm kinda confused by the different versions of vol. 1.
I've found numerous tracklists ranging from 14-18 tracks. I downloaded the one from the g-unitfamily blog and there are scans of the cd and inlay where it says 14 tracks with 2 hidden bonus tracks. So this seems to be the official version. I now have the tape with 18 titles, the 14 regular ones + 3 interludes called Smokin Day Interlude, Sada Pop & one just called Interlude. The only hidden "Track" that is here is a freestyle by Game. So it seems the 2nd hidden track is missing. Also don't know about these 3 interludes randomly placed here. So i hope somebody here can help me

aerroc

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 05:12:09 PM »
keep on living in the past lol

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 05:43:29 PM »
keep on living in the past lol

serious question for you homie, who do you actually like to listen to? lol