Author Topic: The Asomatic Ethical Dilemma.  (Read 613 times)

daytondanger

The Asomatic Ethical Dilemma.
« on: November 13, 2014, 04:05:59 PM »
Not too long ago someone forwarded me personal data on two prominent posters of this forum, both of whom I have been guilty of entertaining in a rather nefarious fashion.
The information would qualify for unpleasant exposures if I were to post it here.
There is everything from their real names, phone numbers, family members, police records (!), home addresses, private pictures etc. 
All things they have made an effort into keeping hidden... And understandably so.
There is no need for me to name who they are since most reading this can image without difficulty their online identity, and more importantly they themselves know who they are.
Particularly from how I have approached them lately.

Now to my dilemma:
One part of me wouldn't mind sharing this information for all to see since they both practically beg for it to happen.
The other part of me realizes that it would only cause them emotional harm and greatly upset their spirits.
But I would like something good to come from this and that is why I am writing this post.
Time will tell what will happen but I shall make an effort into being a little more humble and positive myself. It is so spiritually restrictive being negative.

Peace from Dayton.

Heinz

Will_B

Re: The Asomatic Ethical Dilemma.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 04:32:51 PM »
Wrath

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 05:12:30 PM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 01:30:20 AM »
Not too long ago someone forwarded me personal data on two prominent posters of this forum, both of whom I have been guilty of entertaining in a rather nefarious fashion.
The information would qualify for unpleasant exposures if I were to post it here.
There is everything from their real names, phone numbers, family members, police records (!), home addresses, private pictures etc. 
All things they have made an effort into keeping hidden... And understandably so.
There is no need for me to name who they are since most reading this can image without difficulty their online identity, and more importantly they themselves know who they are.
Particularly from how I have approached them lately.

Now to my dilemma:
One part of me wouldn't mind sharing this information for all to see since they both practically beg for it to happen.
The other part of me realizes that it would only cause them emotional harm and greatly upset their spirits.
But I would like something good to come from this and that is why I am writing this post.
Time will tell what will happen but I shall make an effort into being a little more humble and positive myself. It is so spiritually restrictive being negative.

Peace from Dayton.

Heinz

With all the sophistication we have come to expect from Lord Heinz, props...

...on the real homie I think in the case of Hack he has provided so much commentary on the personal lives of others while remaining hidden behind a computer.  Is that fair?  So I can understand the side of you that feels it would be justice to go ahead and post something.  Maybe if there was a way to do it in the good taste and class that we have come to expect from Lord Heinz.

...at the same time there is a stream of positivity flowing at the forum of late, and it would be unfortunate for that to be disrupted.  Hack himself has shown some good vibes here, and even at his worst he was keeping the forum alive and keeping the cipher spinning while others like myself were away. 

So I understand the dilemna and respect your decision either way.  That's my two cents on the matter homie, peace, and props on your movement towards spiritual enlightenment!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 01:33:34 AM »

daytondanger

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2014, 01:47:36 AM »

...on the real homie I think in the case of Hack he has provided so much commentary on the personal lives of others while remaining hidden behind a computer.  Is that fair?  So I can understand the side of you that feels it would be justice to go ahead and post something.  Maybe if there was a way to do it in the good taste and class that we have come to expect from Lord Heinz.

...at the same time there is a stream of positivity flowing at the forum of late, and it would be unfortunate for that to be disrupted.  Hack himself has shown some good vibes here, and even at his worst he was keeping the forum alive and keeping the cipher spinning while others like myself were away. 

So I understand the dilemna and respect your decision either way.  That's my two cents on the matter homie, peace, and props on your movement towards spiritual enlightenment!

Thanks for your insight Infinite.

I won't post "Hacks" personal info. Every man has the right to privacy.
I do hope he will contribute to this thread and perhaps change his negative ways in the future.
My days of trolling him are finished and I will do my best at treating him respectfully from now on.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 09:08:19 AM »

I do hope he will contribute to this thread and perhaps change his negative ways in the future.
My days of trolling him are finished and I will do my best at treating him respectfully from now on.
salute bro !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 02:52:17 PM »

fuck it, ill do it

daytondanger

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 02:57:15 AM »

salute bro !

Real recognize real!
Salute!

daytondanger

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2014, 03:13:51 PM »
Wrath

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jCDSZr2zzws" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jCDSZr2zzws</a>

Will_B

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2014, 04:04:32 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7neZi3IymXM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7neZi3IymXM</a>

daytondanger

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2014, 12:26:02 AM »
R.O.Y.T.