Author Topic: Tha Eastsidaz Thread  (Read 2440 times)

WestSideDon

Tha Eastsidaz Thread
« on: November 16, 2014, 03:43:52 AM »
I thought I'd have to make this thread now, because Tha Eastsidaz are still one of the dopest rap duos ever. And since they are now back together and already dropped a mixtape (and of course their album is planned) i figured it would be a good time for a discussion thread about Big Tray Deee & Mr. Goldie Loc....
So what y'all think of them ? How do you like the first 2 eastsidaz albums ? Do you anticipate the new one ? What about their Mixtape ?
Discuss  8)

doggfather

Re: Tha Eastsidaz Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 03:50:43 AM »
Their 1st album is a personal classic to me. Goldie got some good solo song and album. Tray deees comp is sight, and i liked his new mixtapes too.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

WestSideDon

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 04:06:50 AM »
Their 1st album is indeed a classic. Great production, and Goldie & Tray Deee rip every damn song on it. Snoop is also dope as hell on this, same goes for the guest appearances.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 05:30:30 AM »
Tray Deee is one of the most underrated dope MCs ever...dude has never dropped a wack verse...together with a hungry Goldie Loc and Snoop who was in a zone in '99 they dropped a classic indeed with their first album...had some of the great production as well from Battlecat, Meech etc.

on a side note the original group had Snoop, Lil C-Style and Technique... another pretty good lineup

dnjp4life

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2014, 05:53:41 AM »
on a side note the original group had Snoop, Lil C-Style and Technique... another pretty good lineup

I think it then changed to Snoop, Tray Deee and Daz Dillinger.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2014, 09:47:32 AM »
I always loved their first 2 albums and I remember paying really too much for them back in the days but well it was worth it now that I think about it.
It's too bad their 3rd album never came out and also can someone explain why? I probably read this somewhere back then but can't remember exactly if it was a deal problem with TVT or a problem with Snoop?

bouli77

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2014, 10:54:56 AM »
I always loved their first 2 albums and I remember paying really too much for them back in the days but well it was worth it now that I think about it.

haha 183 francs à la fnac for their debut album

the first album is a classic, the second has incredible songs but a lot of fillers and some duds. They had good chemistry.

GangBang Muzicc / Vice Versa also had its share of dope songs, too bad it didn't drop

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2014, 11:23:33 AM »
how was their new mixtape?

WestWestYA

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2014, 11:25:47 AM »
how was their new mixtape?
dope for a mixtape.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2014, 03:15:09 PM »
"Think I might be deceased 'fore I reach my calling
As long as I'm hauling my heat, I'm stalling"
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2014, 04:27:31 AM »
The third album is right up there with the first two, in my opinion. Pretty amazing to have such a consistent quality across all their albums. I'm pretty sure the next one will hold to that same standard

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2014, 12:45:27 PM »
The third album is right up there with the first two, in my opinion. Pretty amazing to have such a consistent quality across all their albums. I'm pretty sure the next one will hold to that same standard

someone needs to release that one

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2014, 02:49:38 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

doggfather

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2014, 05:51:54 AM »
how bout goldie locs solo joints? there are at least 6 of em, right?
(Tha After party, bizzness never personal, Still Eastsidin', Loc'd Out, B.G. 2 O.G., Eastsideridaz)

do you like em?

and the free tray deee vol 1. mixtape(?), compilaton(?) bootleg(?)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2014, 08:05:18 AM »
The first album is a classic, the second one was great, but not as good as the first one. The new mixtape was dope as fuck too. A lot of unreleased classics on it and the new songs were good too. I wish they would've released it untagged though. I hope they're mostly just workin' with Battlecat on the new album. I hope Meech Wells is also involved in the project. I think they said they were gonna get a beat from DJ Mustard when they were on GNN, i hope that works out. He's a dope producer in my opinion.

I think it then changed to Snoop, Tray Deee and Daz Dillinger.

The original group was Snoop, Daz and Tray Deee, this was confirmed by Tray Deee when he was on Snoop's GNN. The second lineup was Lil C-Style, Techniec & Crooked I.