Author Topic: The War in Iraq: The TRUE Reasons...(READ)  (Read 574 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The War in Iraq: The TRUE Reasons...(READ)
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2003, 01:54:04 PM »
What interests me most here is that Xearo posted a thoughtul post, not insulting anyone here, and was immediately attacked by a whole clip of homos.

try to recall sumthin similar..you homo
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2003, 01:56:53 PM »
try to recall sumthin similar..you homo

You posted an awful poem, I criticzed it. I can remember no other incidences in anywhere near the same league. Again, 7even demonstrates his superior idiocy.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2003, 02:20:43 PM »
he posted bs, we "criticzed" it. again, you suck for yaself
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2003, 02:29:53 PM »
There are several accusations and untrue reasons about this war flying all over the place.  I am a proud American, and I fully support this was.  Please, before responding with insulting and idiotic replies, read the whole message.

ACCUSATIONS? UNTRUE REASONS? WHAT THE ANTI WAR ACTIVISTS SAY IS DOCUMENTED FACT. YOURE JUST TALKIN OUT OF YOUR ASS AND DISMISSIN ALL OTHER ARGUMENTS AS FACTUAL WITHOUT PROVIDING A BIT OF TRUTH. IF YOURE GONNA POST YOUR OPINIONS, DONT BE MAD WHEN OTHERS POST THEIRS.

Anyone who says that the U.S. is in Iraq for oil is correct and educated.
Anyone who says that the sole purpose the U.S. is in Iraq is oil, and that we're going to take over the oil, is uncorrect, ignorant, and not very bright.

TRUE.

Yes, a main reason the United States is warring with Iraq is because of oil.  However, it is NOT the only reason, and NOT the most important reason.

We are in Iraq to do 3 important things, and will do them in this order:

1) Remove the current evil regime of Sadaam Hussein.  He cares nothing for his people, and spends all the country's money on himself.  The "government" of Iraq is corrupt and evil...end of story.

THIS DOES NOT GIVE YOUR GOVT THE MORAL JUSTIFICATION TO ATTACK A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY THAT IS OF NO THREAT TO YOUR COUNTRY MILITARILY.
YOUR GOVT FUNDED THE RISE OF SADDAM HUSSEIN, ARMED HIM TO THE TEETH, AND TURNED YOUR BACK WHEN THE KURDS WERE GASSED AND THE 91 REBELLIONS CLAMPED DOWN. WHO GIVES YALL THE RIGHT TO PICK AND CHOOSE GOVTS?

2) Replace the old government with a new and better government.  Yes, it will most likely be a Democracy (But if the Iraqi's choose to go Communist or something other than Democracy, we won't stop them).  Yes, we are going to put our own people in the government.  Not to rule them, but because the U.S. knows its doing, and because we're educated enough to help them.

THIS IS INCREDIBLY NAIVE. IF WE WERE TO TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE COUNTRIES THE UNITED STATES HAS INTERVENED IN IN THE LAST 15 YEARS, YOU WILL FIND A SMALL PERCENTAGE WERE TURNED INTO DEMOCRACY. WHAT HAPPENED IN HAITI? AFGHANISTAN? YOU CANNOT PICK AND CHOOSE GOVTS, U CANNOT INSTALL GOVTS OF YOUR CHOOSING, AND YOU CANNOT FORCE DEMOCRACY ON A NATION ASSUMING IT IS THE BEST COURSE FOR THEIR FUTURE.

3) Once the new government is set up and in power, we go for the oil.  We will NOT take over Iraq's oil and keep it for ourselves.  What we will do is buy the oil, and let the new govt. sell oil to whoever it wants.  Now, Iraq's main export(or only for that matter) is oil.  Other countries buying this oil is Iraq's main, or only, means of economy.  Basically, for the ignorant and dumb, its how Iraq makes all it's money.

Currently, the evil regime of Sadaam Hussein keeps all that money for itself, and uses it MAINLY on itself.

AMAZING! YOU HAVE CONVINCED ME! LETS LAY SIEGE TO IRAQI TOWNS, AND MASSACRE THEIR CIVILIANS BECAUSE SADDAM HAS BAD FISCAL ACCOUNTING PRACTICES!!!

Now, lets put two and two together, and use that thing MOST of us have called logic.

LOGIC IS SOMETHING THIS POST DOES NOT POSSESS.

If the current government keeps all the oil money for itself, and we take that govt. out and put in a fresh new one for the Iraqi people, then all the oil money will go to...THE IRAQI PEOPLE!  This isn't rocket science people.

When we put in that new government ruled by the people, for the people, then start buying Iraq's oil, slowly but surely...we are making that Iraq and that new government more and more wealthy.  We are turning a poor and corrupt country, into a wealthy and educated country.  THIS IS HOW WE ARE HELPING THE IRAQI'S!

AN AMERICAN MILITARY GOVERNER WILL OVERSEE THE TRANSITIONAL GOVT. THEN THE INC (IRAQI NATIONAL CONGRESS) WILL ELECT SOME AMERICAN PUPPET TO BE THE LEADER. SEE: HAMID KARZAI, AFGHANISTAN.

Some people would say that by going to war and killing people in order for the U.S. to help this desperate nation is the wrong course of action...and that diplomacy is the answer.

What they don't realize is that in this situation, diplomacy CANNOT and WILL NOT work.  Yes, in other situations, diplomacy has worked.  This is not one of those situations.  Sadaam Hussein has had 12 years to comply with the UN, and he blatantly refused.  If he has resisted and refused for 12 years...then what the fuck is a few more monthes going to do?  NOTHING!  The only thing it WILL do is make Sadaam that much more powerful.

OVER THE LAST 12 YEARS, WHAT KIND OF PRESSURE WAS PUT ON SADDAM TO COMPLY. YOUR NATION LET HIM FUCK AROUND FOR A FEW YEARS, THEN DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO INVADE. BUSH PUT A GUN TO SADDAMS HEAD AND THE INSPECTIONS WERE GOING FINE. IF THE STATED AIM OF THIS CAMPAIGN IS DISARMENMENT, THEN THAT WAS THE JOB OF THE WEAPONS INSPECTORS.
FURTHERMORE, CAN U PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW SADDAM WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL?

So, the U.S. stepped up and said that force was the only way.  Since the nations of the Security Council don't want to spend money on a war, they disagreed, and unanimously defeated the U.S.'s vote.  However, because the U.S. knows what will happen if nothing is done, we invaded Iraq.  That brings us to our current situation.

THIS IS FUCKIN RIDICOLOUS. THE NATIONS OF THE SECURITY COUNCIL VOTED AGAINST THE RESOLUTION FOR ONE OF TWO REASONS: IT CONFLICTED AGAINST THEIR INTERESTS, OR THEIR PEOPLE WERE VEHEMENTLY OPPOSED TO THIS CAMPAIGN. THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SPENDING OF MONEY. 80% OF THE FIRST GULF WARS EXPENSES WERE PAID BY COALITION MEMBERS. BECAUSE THAT WAR MADE SENSE. THIS DOESNT.

Those 3 reasons are why we are in Iraq.  I know that after reading this article, theres going to be a bunch of people(Maestro, Agua, 7even, Tech, and Kaidy) that will jump all over this, disagree, point out how they're right and I'm wrong, and make insulting comments.  I care not.  This is the truth...and the truth hurts.

THIS IS NOT THE TRUTH. THIS IS YOUR SIMPLE MISGUIDED OPINION. THIS WAR WAS PLANNED BY NEO CON THINK TANKS YEARS BEFORE. CHENEY, WOLFOWITZ, AND OTHER HAWKS IN THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION (PERLE) PUT TOGETHER THE BLUEPRINT FOR THIS WAR, TO SERVE THE INTERESTS OF ISRAEL. SHARON PUBLICLY STATED THAT HE WANTS AMERICANS TO MARCH INTO TEHRAN NEXT. WOULD U BE WILLING TO DIE FOR ARIEL SHARON?

CASE DISMISSED.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2003, 02:40:11 PM »
7even, first, investigate the concept of typos.

Second, if you want to rebut a post, do it like Tech did it just now; do it Techstyle.

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2003, 03:11:49 PM »
Mmmmm I thought the REAL rrason for the war in Iraq was so that Bush, Cheney, and other Amerikkkan BIG-WIGS can solidify and maintain their position in the Middle East as OIL TYCOONS, but wait, oh.....Sadaam is an evil man who needs to be removed and replaced with a puppet...oops I meant democratic government that we can oversee and control.....goddamn, I mean oversee for the betterment of the Iraqi people (who have done nothing to help the Amerikkkan economy or people).

Like I said as a Blackman here in Amerikkka, the average brother and sister has more to fear from a President who's domestic policies (like his redneck daddy and their great friend, fellow hick President, the former Hollywood actor Ronald Reagan), then some Arab motherfucker 10,000 miles away.

Sadaam never called me a nigger/nigga  ;)
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law

TheSheriff

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2003, 03:19:39 PM »
Mmmmm I thought the REAL rrason for the war in Iraq was so that Bush, Cheney, and other Amerikkkan BIG-WIGS can solidify and maintain their position in the Middle East as OIL TYCOONS, but wait, oh.....Sadaam is an evil man who needs to be removed and replaced with a puppet...oops I meant democratic government that we can oversee and control.....goddamn, I mean oversee for the betterment of the Iraqi people (who have done nothing to help the Amerikkkan economy or people).

Like I said as a Blackman here in Amerikkka, the average brother and sister has more to fear from a President who's domestic policies (like his redneck daddy and their great friend, fellow hick President, the former Hollywood actor Ronald Reagan), then some Arab motherfucker 10,000 miles away.

Sadaam never called me a nigger/nigga  ;)

When both Xearo (pro-war), and Tech (anti-war) agree this war is not entirely about oil, you know that intelligent opinion agrees this war is not about oil.

So please, get some facts.

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2003, 03:27:44 PM »
Sigh...

They tried to warn us...

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2003, 03:35:08 PM »

When both Xearo (pro-war), and Tech (anti-war) agree this war is not entirely about oil, you know that intelligent opinion agrees this war is not about oil.

So please, get some facts.

Facts? Okay if it's not about oil and what has been posted so far has been OPINIONS, let me ask you this Owen, if Iraq was in some obscure place Madagascar (a nation that has no oil reserves), would Bush be so  quick to forgo UN policy and attack that island? Of course not.

Also can you tell me what threat Sadaam and his regime has on my livelihood here in urban Amerikkka? Will Sadaam prevent me from working, paying bills, selling records, or even communicating with you on the internet? Emphatically no. I'm pretty sure Sadaam will not drop bombs on my residences in Los Angeles, Ohio, Michigan, and Toronto Canada. Prior to The Persian Gulf War, did YOU even care or know anything about Sadaam's threat on Amerikkka or any country that benefits from Amerikkkan foreign policy?

So please, get some common sense.

www.abvdlaw.com

TheSheriff

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2003, 03:37:27 PM »
You actually can't read, can you? You're one of the 44m functional illilerates, aren't you?

TheSheriff

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2003, 03:48:41 PM »

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2003, 03:48:48 PM »
You actually can't read, can you? You're one of the 44m functional illilerates, aren't you?

Well if I can't read Owen, I sure as hell can spell. Check your spelling, high school graduate  ::)
www.abvdlaw.com

TheSheriff

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2003, 03:51:14 PM »

Well if I can't read Owen, I sure as hell can spell. Check your spelling, high school graduate  ::)

That sentence was actually entirely semantically and gramatically correct. I suspect you get your strange ideas from the School of Queers.

Agua

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2003, 03:53:59 PM »
This is the truth...and the truth hurts.

"The first casualty of war is truth"
Winston Churchill
Rudyard Kipling
Aeschylus

no further commment necessary.

TheSheriff

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2003, 03:55:16 PM »
"The first casualty of war is truth"
Winston Churchill
Rudyard Kipling
Aeschylus

no further commment necessary.

Precisely