Author Topic: The War in Iraq: The TRUE Reasons...(READ)  (Read 589 times)

Kaidy

Re:The War in Iraq: The TRUE Reasons...(READ)
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2003, 04:04:07 PM »
Well I probably shouldn't reply, since you usually just disregard my posts and call me names, but...

1) Yes Saddam and his regime are evil. Hopefully they will be deposed.

2) No. There is already incredible confusion in this area, and its very likely it will not be a democracy that is installed. The US has covertly and overtly helped new regimes get into power over the last 50 years, and a lot of the time the new governmetns are no better than the previous ones, they're just sympathetic to American interests. Know anything about Chile and Pinochet? Quite a terrifying evil regime, and its well known he was initially aided into office by the US.

The US government DOES NOT CARE about the non-white peoples of this world, or the poor, or those with no political freedoms. If it did don't you think it might try and clean up the ghettos and educate the masses of its own nation?

3) I don't think the US wants all the oil for itself, thats way too obvious. But it does want a firm footing in the Middle East to further its own interests and those of Israel. They've already sold the port of Umm Qasr to a US corporation. They've already planned an 'Oil for Food' program (A nice smokescreen). If you think the US doesn't want any profit out of this war, you're wrong.

Okay your points on the UN hold some water, it was never a great policing institution. But still, that gives the US no right to ignore it totally and do whatever they want without repurcussions. The US is not the most intelligent contry in the world, or the one with the best morals, who in the fuck gave them the right to jump into any country it thinks needs 'liberating'?

I also find it quite ridiculous they ignore the UN when going to war, but will soon turn to it to help clean up the mess when the war is finished.

Oh and your last comment just shows your ignorance. You invited people to question your theory, but then basically said you would ignore it anyway. Hey, isn't that how American democracy works?

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2003, 04:08:00 PM »
You actually can't read, can you? You're one of the 44m functional illilerates, aren't you?

Well if I can't read Owen, I sure as hell can spell. Check your spelling, high school graduate  ::)

That sentence was actually entirely semantically and gramatically correct. I suspect you get your strange ideas from the School of Queers.

And you are a moderator? Hahahaha. Well I'm glad you checked and made sure you spelled everything correctly in your corny-ass response. I apologize if the FACT that you couldn't SPELL a word that you have repeatedly misspelled in as many minutes, hurt you so much that your only recourse was to resort to the above-stated quote.

Stay on task in the future son  ;)
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law

TheSheriff

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2003, 04:38:07 PM »
And you are a moderator? Hahahaha. Well I'm glad you checked and made sure you spelled everything correctly in your corny-ass response. I apologize if the FACT that you couldn't SPELL a word that you have repeatedly misspelled in as many minutes, hurt you so much that your only recourse was to resort to the above-stated quote.

Stay on task in the future son  ;)

As before, investigate concept: typos. You really are so ignorant of everything, you make my head hurt. And yes, I'm a mod here, because I understand what TYPOS are. When you're typing at around 60 words a minute, accidents happen.

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2003, 04:43:19 PM »

As before, investigate concept: typos. You really are so ignorant of everything, you make my head hurt. And yes, I'm a mod here, because I understand what TYPOS are. When you're typing at around 60 words a minute, accidents happen.

Yea, Yea, Yea, Owen

That would be such a good argument but it's IRONIC that you mispelled the same word in two different threads/posts. PLUS, you mispelled the word differently each time. Face it, dude you can't spell, so save that 60 words a minute shit for someone who really gives a fuck. Now back to the topic at hand.............................
« Last Edit: April 03, 2003, 04:43:52 PM by Damon X from ATL »
www.abvdlaw.com

TheSheriff

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2003, 04:52:13 PM »
Yea, Yea, Yea, Owen

That would be such a good argument but it's IRONIC that you mispelled the same word in two different threads/posts. PLUS, you mispelled the word differently each time. Face it, dude you can't spell, so save that 60 words a minute shit for someone who really gives a fuck. Now back to the topic at hand.............................

What's most ironic is that you just proved my point.

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2003, 05:20:49 PM »

2003  HIGH SCHOOL SPECIAL ED. SPELLING BEE CONTEST...........

JUDGE: "OWEN, THE WORD IS ILLITERATE. IT MEANS ONE WHO IS UNABLE TO READ OR WRITE."

OWEN: " THAT'S A REEEEEEEAAAAALLL HARD WORD"

(Owen's parents in the audience): "YOU CAN DO IT SON, YOU CAN SPELL THAT WORD."

JUDGE: "QUIET PLEASE"

OWEN: CAN YOU PUT THAT WORD IN A SENTENCE?

JUDGE: "A MODERATOR IN A RAP FORUM TRIED TO SPELL ILLITERATE TWICE AND WAS UNSUCCESSFUL."

OWEN: "I-L-L-I-L-E-R-A-T-E-S"

JUDGE: "NO, I'M SORRY THAT IS IN CORRECT"

OWEN: "WAIT, I THOUGHT ABOUT ALL THE WAYS I COULD SPELL IT IN 60 SECONDS AND I KNOW I GOT IT RIGHT, BUT YOU MUST BE A JUDGE FROM THE SCHOOL OF QUEERS." (sticks out his tongue)

JUDGE: "WELL MY FELLOW JUDGES AGREE THAT SINCE THIS IS THE HIGH SCHOOL SPECIAL ED  SPELLING BEE, YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE TO SPELL EACH WORD CORRECTLY SO THE HELL WITH IT, WHAT ARE YOUR FUTURE PLANS? OH IT DOESN'T MATTER YOU'LL PROBABLY END UP A MODERATOR ON THE INTERNET...SO HERE YOU GO OWEN, YOU ALMOST SPELLED IT RIGHT, I'LL JUST GIVE YOU THE SPECIAL ED SPELLING BEE TROPHY."

OWEN'S MOM (WITH TEARS IN HER EYES) "THAT'S MY BABY."  :'(

OWEN'S DAD (WITH TEARS IN HIS EYES) "THAT'S MY DUMB-ASS SON."  :'(

;D
www.abvdlaw.com

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2003, 12:19:30 AM »
7even, first, investigate the concept of typos.

Second, if you want to rebut a post, do it like Tech did it just now; do it Techstyle.

I do it the 7even style ;)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2003, 12:21:00 AM »
7even, first, investigate the concept of typos.

Second, if you want to rebut a post, do it like Tech did it just now; do it Techstyle.

I do it the 7even style ;)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TheSheriff

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2003, 08:21:32 AM »

JUDGE: "OWEN, THE WORD IS ILLITERATE. IT MEANS ONE WHO IS UNABLE TO READ OR WRITE."

JUDGE: "A MODERATOR IN A RAP FORUM TRIED TO SPELL ILLITERATE TWICE AND WAS UNSUCCESSFUL."

OWEN: "WAIT, I THOUGHT ABOUT ALL THE WAYS I COULD SPELL IT IN 60 SECONDS AND I KNOW I GOT IT RIGHT, BUT YOU MUST BE A JUDGE FROM THE SCHOOL OF QUEERS." (sticks out his tongue)

JUDGE: "WELL MY FELLOW JUDGES AGREE THAT SINCE THIS IS THE HIGH SCHOOL SPECIAL ED  SPELLING BEE, YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE TO SPELL EACH WORD CORRECTLY SO THE HELL WITH IT, WHAT ARE YOUR FUTURE PLANS? OH IT DOESN'T MATTER YOU'LL PROBABLY END UP A MODERATOR ON THE INTERNET...SO HERE YOU GO OWEN, YOU ALMOST SPELLED IT RIGHT, I'LL JUST GIVE YOU THE SPECIAL ED SPELLING BEE TROPHY."

;D

You do realize you've already proven my point....twice? Well done.

TheSheriff

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2003, 08:22:06 AM »

;D

You do realize you've already proven my point....twice? Well done.

P.S. I did actually find that quite amusing...lol
« Last Edit: April 04, 2003, 08:22:56 AM by Owen »

Quakaveli

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2003, 09:43:10 AM »

;D

hahahahha :D damn man  ;D