Author Topic: feeling way emotional tonight........  (Read 677 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
feeling way emotional tonight........
« on: November 21, 2014, 01:41:04 PM »
subbana Allah...

...I'm feeling to emotional tonight... so let me go on a rant here before I message any more people on facebook telling them how much I love them and how much they meant to me in some passed time like way back in the 90's man... damn... I'm going to be so embarrassed when they don't message back.. shit...

...I was listening to this old song it drove me maddd man.. like Maddd in the way Rumi was madd, subbana Allah... it was that song that probably game out on my born day, it's an old timers song like a hick song, reminds me of my pappy.. not my pappy now because I don't even know what happened to people these days but people are not the same from year to year so when I say it reminds me of my pappy I'm talkin about my pappy from the mid-80's.. like the first song that I ever heard in my life possibly..

it's that song that goes...

"Summer breeze
makes me feel fine
somethin somethin
with the Jazmine in my miiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnd"

Subbanana Allah... that song makes me madd it makes me remember so far back, I mean some people can't remember passed the age of 5 but this song has me seeing myself at like 1 year old or less or up to 4 at the most... but I was so young that your parents are your whole world and you just accept anything coming from them, that however life has been defined that it is and you just accept it so innocently... and anyway...

...that song, it puts me back on hott summer days, when my dad would have everything done, like the dinner was done, the house was clean, done, the money was made, everything was done, and he's sitting at the kitchen table with his plane white shirt on and plane jeans and it's just hott outside but everything is done, the house is not hot because we are inside and the fan is on and everything is done and taken care of and the sun is setting and all I can smell is the smell of old spice cologne in the house because my dad has been out getting yard work or whatever it was done, and he's taken a shower and now he's at the table everything is just done.. and all there is, is the warmth outside and the sunset, and everything is done..

I'm just going like into another realm here like done like Infinite levels here like into another realm like before you were born type realm like after you die and everything in between damn...

you all are used to me typin stuff like this on here but imagine if you were someone and just got a message like this from me on facebook and you had not seen or heard from me in years... i'm embarrassed yeah but we are going to die one day anyway, so we have to be like that hit song from earlier this year and be brave and let the words fall out or like John Mayer said we have to say what we need to say
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

Re: feeling way emotional tonight........
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 02:20:33 PM »
hick song hahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 03:05:09 PM »
it's never really as bad or as good as it seems at the moment....

stay focused on the big picture

daytondanger

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 03:30:58 PM »
Sit with your friends; don’t go back to sleep
Don’t sink like a fish to the bottom of the sea.

Life’s water flows from darkness.
Search the darkness don’t run from it.

Night travelers are full of light,
and you are, too; don’t leave this companionship.

Be a wakeful candle in a golden dish,
don’t slip into the dirt like quick silver.

The moon appears for the night travelers,
be watchful when the moon is full.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 09:59:25 PM »
damn this is embarassing waking up the next day... I even had a dream I was at a basketball game and didn't have any clothes to wear, so I put on a dress and I was wearing a dress at a basketball game with 6 year olds beating 8 years in an upset victory.. then I had to leave and missed the 4th quarter of a great game to go back home and put on some decent clothes... I also ordered some food at Hardees and it was supposed to be fast food but I waited like 30 minutes and never got it, we were all waiting on our food..

Anyway, the girl didn't fuccin message me back which makes it really embarassing because I was sending her messages saying shit like, "I remember in 6th grade in math class when you put "PM Dawn Awesome Singers' on the board and that that was how we remembered the order of operations was plus, minus, exponent, dvision, multiplication".. she added my friend request but didn't reply
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 10:24:45 PM »
the isley bros remake is my fave version

master ps smoking green is pretty cool too.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 01:04:06 AM »
hick song hahaha

yeah it's definitely an old-timer kind of song.. I don't know if I would call it a hick song though but your not too far off.... but I was less than 5 years old so it wasn't like I was rollin around bumpin gangsta shit... I may not of even been old enough to walk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2014, 01:07:48 AM »
it's never really as bad or as good as it seems at the moment....

stay focused on the big picture

well this type of shit happens if I use some sort of substance my body isn't accustomed to and if I'm around people in and in an environment outside the norm, which was certainly the case last night...

when I woke up today I was embarrassed as fucc (hence the dream of me wearing a kids  dress at a basketball game, lol) and I unfriended the girl and deleted the convo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2014, 01:33:08 AM »
Sit with your friends; don’t go back to sleep
Don’t sink like a fish to the bottom of the sea.

Life’s water flows from darkness.
Search the darkness don’t run from it.

Night travelers are full of light,
and you are, too; don’t leave this companionship.

Be a wakeful candle in a golden dish,
don’t slip into the dirt like quick silver.

The moon appears for the night travelers,
be watchful when the moon is full.

Great poem.... sort of an Eastern Sufi Islamic version of Walt Whitman's "Don't Go Quietly Into that Good Night" or the Dylan Thomas poem "As I Walked Out One Evening"

"...and all the clocks in the city
began to whirr and chime
ohh let not time deceive you
you can not conquer time

in headaches and in worry
vaguely life leaks away
and time will have it's fancy
tomorrow or today..."

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2014, 09:15:07 AM »
damn this is embarassing waking up the next day... I even had a dream I was at a basketball game and didn't have any clothes to wear, so I put on a dress and I was wearing a dress at a basketball game with 6 year olds beating 8 years in an upset victory.. then I had to leave and missed the 4th quarter of a great game to go back home and put on some decent clothes... I also ordered some food at Hardees and it was supposed to be fast food but I waited like 30 minutes and never got it, we were all waiting on our food..

Anyway, the girl didn't fuccin message me back which makes it really embarassing because I was sending her messages saying shit like, "I remember in 6th grade in math class when you put "PM Dawn Awesome Singers' on the board and that that was how we remembered the order of operations was plus, minus, exponent, dvision, multiplication".. she added my friend request but didn't reply

you messaged the girl you always talk about that moved away?

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2014, 09:17:13 AM »
I unfriended the girl and deleted the convo

thats a case of things seeming worse than it is and you doin too much, imo. if you woulda waited, she mighta even eventually replied. being impulsive is rarely the answer.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2014, 07:47:49 PM »

you messaged the girl you always talk about that moved away?

no it was a different girl... this girl was a good friend to me for many years since I was 11 up until I graduated high school, we dated from time to time but more than that we were friends...

...the girl your talking about lived across the street from me in the summer of 96' and never came back

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2014, 07:54:30 PM »
I unfriended the girl and deleted the convo

thats a case of things seeming worse than it is and you doin too much, imo. if you woulda waited, she mighta even eventually replied. being impulsive is rarely the answer.

no I don't want to do that because then I would feel a pressure and magnetic pull to move in their direction or try to adjust my message in some way to make them more comfortable or to get them to reply.  And it's important that I move in my direction.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2014, 01:49:03 PM »
i think you overthink shit, but thats just me

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 12:30:03 PM »
yeah definetly, bruh chase your dreams women will follow.