Author Topic: Is this the best Quik & Snoop collaboration ever?  (Read 680 times)

WestSideDon

Re: Is this the best Quik & Snoop collaboration ever?
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014, 10:20:49 AM »
Ride On is such a dope track, bout to bump this again now  8)

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 08:41:57 PM »
"Ride On" was produced by Snoop and Marc N' The Dark and Quik co-produced it. Classic song.

yeah but lenient use of 'co-producer' if you read what he did on there. understandably it sounds much more like a quik record.

Damn, haven't listened to Ride On in a long time!
Didn't know Quick was involved at all, 👍.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

westside159

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 08:46:01 PM »
This song was kinda boring and flat . Nothing special , i expect better from these two .

westside159

Re: Is this the best Quick & Snoop collaboration ever?
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2014, 08:46:59 PM »
dont tell for the win

Don't Tell = The bomb shit , that song is dope . Beat and hook on point  8) 8) 8)

WestSideDon

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2014, 08:17:31 AM »
This song was kinda boring and flat . Nothing special , i expect better from these two .

Ride On boring & flat ?  :o

bouli77

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2014, 09:15:03 AM »

lol i know right it's like the perfect Kurupt & Snoop song, and the production is flawless

WestSideDon

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2014, 04:06:55 AM »

lol i know right it's like the perfect Kurupt & Snoop song, and the production is flawless

Nah it's not a perfect Kurupt & Snoop song, that would be a song featuring the 2 from the dr days  8)
Snoop comes very dope on this song, kurupt is also cool but he was already past his prime during that time. The production is indeed flawless.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2014, 05:18:54 AM »

Nah it's not a perfect Kurupt & Snoop song, that would be a song featuring the 2 from the dr days  8)
Snoop comes very dope on this song, kurupt is also cool but he was already past his prime during that time. The production is indeed flawless.

"Gangsta Shit" was recorded in '98 I think...pretty perfect Snoop/Kurupt track