Author Topic: Official Michael Brown verdict thread  (Read 647 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Official Michael Brown verdict thread
« on: November 25, 2014, 06:43:32 AM »
I know it was cool in the 90's to say fucc the police and all that...but this is not the 90's anymore and racism is not the same anymore.  Police are human beings I don't know why people expect perfection out of police officers but think you have the right to fucc someone up whenever they threaten you...

I don't exactly what happened with Michael Brown, but what I do know is that in court they presented the evidence, so they know more about it than I do.  Ask the black people rioting if they would prefer to go back to the days when blacks would just get lynched without ever hearing their case in court?

Bottom line is you can't get in a frenzy about this shit, you have to hear a case in court and look at all the evidence and judge objectively.  It's dangerous when cases are tried in the court of public opinion...  A lot of innocent people would be murdered in such a situation, and I would rather have a hundred guilty people go free then see one innocent person spend their life in prison... you know why?  Because that is the American way and that's what this country was founded on, THE INDIVIDUAL.  Protecting the rights of the INDIVDUAL. 

Our country may not be as Libertarian as it once was but the founding fathers got it right when they made laws that protect the Individual, due process of law, and the right of the individual to hear his case in court and not in the streets of public opinion.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Official Michael Brown verdict thread
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 09:50:54 AM »
now the protesters are making demands like cops should carry cameras on their cars or cameras with them at all times... the riot police, national guard, all these units having to go out to St. Louis to police this thing... city being burned down...

THE QUESTION NOBODY ASKS OR SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT IS???

Who is going to pay for all of this?  The taxpayers of Missouri!!  Ultimately the cost comes back around to tax payers, or even non tax payers suffer as well when the government inflates the currency... so all this destruction comes with a price tag... to have more police and more cameras and more more more... all comes with a price tag.. why don't people see that?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 04:53:59 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/oW-XE10epVo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/oW-XE10epVo</a>

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 01:38:33 PM »
lol at this fucking wigger siding with cops. do you not read the news? cops are using excessive/fatal force like crazy. shooting people unnecessarily. cops are fucking cowards. and fuck outta here about founding fathers got it right bullshit, they were a bunch of fucking racists too and you have to be dumb as fuck if you think they meant to include black people in the statements they made. laws are made to protect the privileged. please point out the flaws in this:

« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 01:43:13 PM by Blunt Tyme: Resurrected »

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 01:45:44 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/oW-XE10epVo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/oW-XE10epVo</a>

i want to get infinite's take on this, because i feel my bro got an agenda on this 1

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 01:13:40 PM »
If you reach for a officers gun then run you deserve to die end of story stop sticking up for scum

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 01:56:00 PM »
I'm of the opinion that only two people know exactly what happened and one is dead and that it's none of my business really. That said, there was enough forensic and circumstantial evidence to prove Wilson reacted appropriately, which was agreed upon by a biracial jury. Case closed.

The people that automatically sided with either Michael Brown or Officer Wilson were obviously charged up about this story and weren't thinking objectively, which is why there were so many shitty, classless things said in the comments section of every story focused on this incident.

I respect police like I do every other person who works for a living, but blind allegiance to them over a volatile, sketchy incident is just as misinformed and scummy as the knee jerk liberal who wails about anything bad that happens to black people, deserved or not.

Out of the thousands of comments and opinions that have popped up during the life of this story, the only ones I really respect and agree with are the people that decidedly have no opinion, and admit to not understanding the full picture.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 02:47:56 PM »
If you reach for a officers gun then run you deserve to die end of story stop sticking up for scum

The question is whether or not your believe that account

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 05:20:03 PM »
i find it very hard to believe because you cant be stupid enough to try that shit. people now a days dont think for themselves or dont try to form an opinion of their own. they just read the gist of what has happened but if you keep reading deeper, youll realize there are a lot of flaws with the officers and witnesses stories. just watch the fucking videos i posted up there.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2014, 01:56:12 PM »

The question is whether or not your believe that account
he say she say he was found not guilty