Author Topic: Schoolboy Q Blessed Featuring Kendrick Lamar = The hardest beat ever made DOPE  (Read 615 times)

westside159

I was just listening to Schoolboy Q's song "Blessed" and it had me in that zone , whoever made that beat is a genius . Blessed stay blessed my nigga Don'T STRESS MY NIGGA  8) 8)  BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BEATING UP THE BLOCK HARD  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

aerroc

it is a great beat none the less
but the lyrics stood out

westside159

but the lyrics stood out

So you know your shit , The hard base drum beat and the background eerie sounds are funky and deep makes me zone out . Kendrick's verse was sick on this track too . STEP STEP MY NIGGA  8) 8)

westside159

but the lyrics stood out

CAN YOU FEEL THE BEAT IN YOUR SOUL AND BODY AND FLOAT IN OUTERSPACE , UNIVERSAL BEATS

dnjp4life

I haven't heard much Schoolboy Q but I've had this one in rotation for a while now.  Simple but effective beat and Kendrick's verse steals the show.

aerroc

Kendrick's verse steals the show.

and you wonder why most mainstream artist wont do a track with kendrick no more ;)

westside159

That Oxymoron album was kinda weak and overhyped , same with Good Kid Maad City album . It was a good album for the time that hip hop needed but it wasn't all of that . The Game's new album Year of the wolf was garbage , DJ Quik's The Midnight Life was really wack . Roscoe's new album The Influence was really really really really WACK , Dr Dre fell off and Detox is never coming out . Tupac is dead , Ice Cube is making songs like THAT WACK ASS "DROP GIRL " , and making dead NOT funny comedy's like Ride Along and 21 Jumpstreet , Eazy E is dead , Nate Dogg is dead , Snoop Dogg is confused and stoned out of his mind all the time calling himself Snoop lion and making pop songs in hollywod , Kurupt fell off , when was the last decent Kurupt song or album ? Long time ago , Xzibit fell off , Pimp my ride fucked up his rap career , that show was lame , Daz is washed up making albums nobody cares  about and his beats are not dope anymore , E-40 is making 10 albums a year and they all suck , needs the old E-40 back , Too Short is making lame ass wack ass songs like 19,999 girls and that song is SUPER WACK , Warren G is nowhere to be found , did he fall off the planet earth ?  Now back to MC Eiht , Eiht has been busy making each new song sound dope , So Well , Made In Compton , The REIGN , Make Me Some MO " All dope new MC Eiht tracks , him and Brenk Sintra have good chemistry , can't wait to hear Which Way Iz West  Gyeeeaah

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
^you seriously are weird as fuck. only you can turn your own schoolboy q thread into an mc eiht discussion. fucking stan.

westside159

That Oxymoron album was kinda weak and overhyped , same with Good Kid Maad City album . It was a good album for the time that hip hop needed but it wasn't all of that . The Game's new album Year of the wolf was garbage , DJ Quik's The Midnight Life was really wack . Roscoe's new album The Influence was really really really really WACK , Dr Dre fell off and Detox is never coming out . Tupac is dead , Ice Cube is making songs like THAT WACK ASS "DROP GIRL " , and making dead NOT funny comedy's like Ride Along and 21 Jumpstreet , Eazy E is dead , Nate Dogg is dead , Snoop Dogg is confused and stoned out of his mind all the time calling himself Snoop lion and making pop songs in hollywod , Kurupt fell off , when was the last decent Kurupt song or album ? Long time ago , Xzibit fell off , Pimp my ride fucked up his rap career , that show was lame , Daz is washed up making albums nobody cares  about and his beats are not dope anymore , E-40 is making 10 albums a year and they all suck , needs the old E-40 back , Too Short is making lame ass wack ass songs like 19,999 girls and that song is SUPER WACK , Warren G is nowhere to be found , did he fall off the planet earth ?  Now back to MC Eiht , Eiht has been busy making each new song sound dope , So Well , Made In Compton , The REIGN , Make Me Some MO " All dope new MC Eiht tracks , him and Brenk Sintra have good chemistry , can't wait to hear Which Way Iz West  Gyeeeaah

You like my knowledge on the westcoast rap/hip hop scene ? Say yes  ;D ;D ;D :rock: :rock: :camp: :camp: :drool: :drool: :loopaper: :loopaper:

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
lmao you barely scratched the surface on this "west coast knowledge"

westside159

Barely scratched ? Take another read my friend . Open your eyes and learn something from a true brainiac master .

WestWestYA

Xzibit fell off LMAO i guess u ain't heard Napalm. It was better than anything MC Eiht has put out in 15 years.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 08:36:45 PM by WestWestYA »

westside159

Xzibit fell off LMAO i guess u ain't heard Napalm. It was better than anything MC Eiht has put out in 15 years.

Napalm wasn't that good , it was alright

WestWestYA

Napalm wasn't that good , it was alright
smh u just lost all credit now m8.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG

Barely scratched ? Take another read my friend . Open your eyes and learn something from a true brainiac master .

do you love mc eiht because daddy wasnt there to love you so you had to look up to mc eiht? gyeah