Author Topic: About to take my first motorbike ride...  (Read 941 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: About to take my first motorbike ride...
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2014, 02:26:04 AM »
what city u stayin in for the time bein?

Let me at least reach Level 1 of Maslovs heirarchy of needs and then I will be happy to tell you all about my stay here. So far I've been staying in a place with a water pump over my head (on the roof) that consistently makes the sound of a gun shot every 30 seconds and anytime anyone uses the water.  Even if I do manage to play my headphones long enough to hypnotize myself to sleep, then my dreams turn into nightmares due to the loud
 infringing upon my subconscience.  (Which explains BG Knockouts appearance in the "Who got some gangsta shit/purple Hills dream").

Finally I reached my breaking point and I will not sleep there another night so my situation is in fluxand dependent on me still finding a place to stay, so that I can reach level 1 on maslovs scale

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2014, 12:03:22 PM »

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2014, 01:52:22 PM »

Let me at least reach Level 1 of Maslovs heirarchy of needs and then I will be happy to tell you all about my stay here. So far I've been staying in a place with a water pump over my head (on the roof) that consistently makes the sound of a gun shot every 30 seconds and anytime anyone uses the water.  Even if I do manage to play my headphones long enough to hypnotize myself to sleep, then my dreams turn into nightmares due to the loud
 infringing upon my subconscience.  (Which explains BG Knockouts appearance in the "Who got some gangsta shit/purple Hills dream").

Finally I reached my breaking point and I will not sleep there another night so my situation is in fluxand dependent on me still finding a place to stay, so that I can reach level 1 on maslovs scale

That sounds miserable. Isn't it easier just to get a regular job so you can afford a semi-decent place?

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2014, 02:43:12 PM »

That sounds miserable. Isn't it easier just to get a regular job so you can afford a semi-decent place?

the price of trying to duck child support is real smh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2014, 03:58:24 PM »
Before I die, just tell me if this nigga is a troll or not.

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2014, 08:23:12 PM »

the price of trying to duck child support is real smh

Well it is proportionate to income so I get that, but shit bag some groceries, put in 50-60 hours a week and be self sufficient.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2014, 10:45:47 PM »
I know you guys think you know everything about my life.... but actually I have never been late on a child support payment, it is deducted automatically out of my bank account every month, and I do have a regular job now, in fact they let me sleep overnight at work last night after I explained to them Maslovs heirarchy of needs and that I can't do any work or be focused till I first have shelter
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

daytondanger

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2014, 06:50:59 AM »

I know you guys think you know everything about my life.... but actually I have never been late on a child support payment, it is deducted automatically out of my bank account every month.

Ignore the ignorant.

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2014, 10:08:13 AM »
I know you guys think you know everything about my life.... but actually I have never been late on a child support payment, it is deducted automatically out of my bank account every month, and I do have a regular job now, in fact they let me sleep overnight at work last night after I explained to them Maslovs heirarchy of needs and that I can't do any work or be focused till I first have shelter

I wasn't dissing you btw, just saying that I get that the more $ you make, the more you have to pay your ex for child support. That's the bullshit legal system. What I was saying, is why are you living in miserable conditions by choice?

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2014, 01:27:01 AM »
peace brotha infinite. been in simila situations myself it baby mamas n shit til i finally got things flowin int he right direction.

stay strong, hustle and u gon make it outta this a stronger man.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2014, 05:35:27 AM »

I wasn't dissing you btw, just saying that I get that the more $ you make, the more you have to pay your ex for child support. That's the bullshit legal system. What I was saying, is why are you living in miserable conditions by choice?

The waterpump thing finally got fixed so shit is settled on that end.. and I'm not in miserable conditions I even have a maid in my house that spends Monday thru Friday at the house doing everything even making my bed.