Author Topic: 50 Wack Calls Puff Daddy's "Last Train To Paris" Album "Garbage  (Read 587 times)

aerroc

50 Wack Calls Puff Daddy's "Last Train To Paris" Album "Garbage
« on: December 03, 2014, 12:49:34 AM »
http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/news/id.31613

TBH 50 fluke needs to check out his own garbage irrelevant ass albums before clowning anybody
i much ratter listen to a puff daddy album then a 50 flop album  ;)

GangstaBoogy

Re: 50 Wack Calls Puff Daddy's "Last Train To Paris" Album "Garbage
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 08:26:38 PM »
Still a true statement tho.

Why is he still dissing Diddy?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 09:33:27 PM »
"Irrelevant albums" LMFAO. Man has two of the highest selling albums in history.

No one in Hip Hop has come close since his arrival.

aerroc

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 10:35:08 PM »
"Irrelevant albums" LMFAO. Man has two of the highest selling albums in history.

idk bout you but i dont ever hear anybody bumping 50 in the streets or even talking bout him in 2014
ok his first album went plat many times he was in the right place at the right time and of course thanks to dre and em
fast forward back to today what happened to all those fans he had  ::)
why is this guy think its 10 years ago start a bullshit beef to sell something why so desperate and thirsty
puffy is not a rapper he dont even write his own shit 50 is rich as fuck best thing he can do is walk away he has his money nobody cares bout his music call it a day

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 11:49:55 PM »

idk bout you but i dont ever hear anybody bumping 50 in the streets or even talking bout him in 2014

Actually, I see you talking about him just about every time I log on here.

Okka

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 01:03:01 AM »

Actually, I see you talking about him just about every time I log on here.

Exactly. He is actually the one making threads about 50 and constantly talkin' about him.

Lucifuge

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2014, 02:51:10 AM »
On streets? LOL
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

aerroc

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 06:57:49 AM »
yea that's what i thought
hey im not the one who supported this fraud
this fool use to talk down on other rappers cause of album sales ect
karma is a bitch and 50 is in the same boat now with all that money he still cant make any noise

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 08:31:03 AM »
I don't know about Europe, but a lot of people in NYC were bumping the G-Unit EP & highly fucked with that project.

Outside of you & like one other guy on here, I have yet to hear critiques of anything 50 has done since the G-Unit reunion.

aerroc

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2014, 09:17:09 AM »
I don't know about Europe, but a lot of people in NYC were bumping the G-Unit EP & highly fucked with that project.

Outside of you & like one other guy on here, I have yet to hear critiques of anything 50 has done since the G-Unit reunion.

i wouldn't care bout Europe cause im sure its always behind
and as far as nyc goes i can see maybe older fan maybe bumping some 50 acting like it was 10 years ago and thats bout it if that im sure they had a little buzz on the unit reforming bout reality is hitting them at the moment   

lets face it hip hop is a youth game kids in junior high and high school talking bout current artist and who they like and what not
then you got the older crowd in their late 20s and 30s talking/bumping artist from the past and maybe new artist then you got the ones who got stuck which in dubs case stuck in one era of rappers

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2014, 10:13:33 AM »
So you make it your goal to call 50 Cent an old, washed up rapper & take pride in knowing kids rather bump Drake & Young Thug than 50 Cent? lol.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2014, 10:36:16 AM »
50>puff

aerroc

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2014, 01:44:29 AM »
So you make it your goal to call 50 Cent an old, washed up rapper & take pride in knowing kids rather bump Drake & Young Thug than 50 Cent? lol.

50 is an old  washed up rapper
 and i can care less what kids today are listening too i care what i like im no sheep

me1

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2014, 05:33:03 AM »

50 is an old  washed up rapper
 and i can care less what kids today are listening too i care what i like im no sheep

50's BEEN calling Puff's shit wack, my dude (correa). But thanks for posting this news from 2010. Anything else noteworthy to post from that year? How is Obama's first term coming along?

But major props to you for carrying on in your quest to gargle on this man's balls at all hours of the day (1:44 AM?) and come rain, sleet or snow (on Thanksgiving?).

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that a dude worth 9 figures is neither here nor there about some chump that dedicates most, if not all, of his waking hours to hating on him. In fact, I'm pretty sure he LOVES inciting this kind of hate from someone like you.

aerroc

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2014, 07:01:09 AM »

50 is an old  washed up rapper

50's BEEN calling Puff's shit wack, my dude (correa). But thanks for posting this news from 2010. Anything else noteworthy to post from that year? How is Obama's first term coming along?

But major props to you for carrying on in your quest to gargle on this man's balls at all hours of the day (1:44 AM?) and come rain, sleet or snow (on Thanksgiving?).

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that a dude worth 9 figures is neither here nor there about some chump that dedicates most, if not all, of his waking hours to hating on him. In fact, I'm pretty sure he LOVES inciting this kind of hate from someone like you.

you mad bro? lol
not my fault you support this fake
if 50 wants to incite anyone instead of making a fake beef he should put out something worth listening too
if not he could keep enjoying his time in irrelevancy