Author Topic: Tha Last Meal vs. Tha Last Meal Advance  (Read 907 times)

Will_B

Re: Tha Last Meal vs. Tha Last Meal Advance
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2014, 07:41:30 AM »
Anyone got the fanmade 2nd version ?
Missing some of the songs from that one and it would be cool to have them all in one place ^^

Lemme know what you're missing and I'll see what I can dig up

WestSideDon

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2014, 07:46:19 AM »
Missing some of the songs from that one and it would be cool to have them all in one place ^^

The songs that I'm missing would be the Intro (whatever that one is supposed to be  ;D), paid in full, Heard It Through The Eastside, Fine Bitch...
But I think maybe I got "Paid In Full" (the version from pdctbtb was the final version and a cover of rakims paid in full, there was an early version named "Money" with the same lyrics that I have so I think it could be this one) and maybe also "Fine Bitch" (I got a song called "Fine" that was on tray deees album, could be this one)

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2014, 07:53:57 AM »

The songs that I'm missing would be the Intro (whatever that one is supposed to be  ;D), paid in full, Heard It Through The Eastside, Fine Bitch...
But I think maybe I got "Paid In Full" (the version from pdctbtb was the final version and a cover of rakims paid in full, there was an early version named "Money" with the same lyrics that I have so I think it could be this one) and maybe also "Fine Bitch" (I got a song called "Fine" that was on tray deees album, could be this one)

Yeah thats why I never kept the fake track list ones because a bunch of the names are changed or the stuff came out elsewhere

Have you got the Japanese release : DPG - The Unreleased Collection?

WestSideDon

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2014, 08:27:18 AM »

Yeah thats why I never kept the fake track list ones because a bunch of the names are changed or the stuff came out elsewhere

Have you got the Japanese release : DPG - The Unreleased Collection?

Nah been searchin for this one quite a long time now ^^

WestSideDon

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2014, 11:03:07 AM »
You got it ?
If yes could you hook it up ? Would be dope  8)

never mind saw the thread for it  ::)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 11:06:24 AM by WestSideDon »