Author Topic: Fat Joe - Jealous Ones Envy = One of the best Eastcoast Hip Hop Albums ever  (Read 463 times)

westside159

The full album of Fat Joe's - Jealous Ones Envy is on Youtube , it's his best album for sure . He was dope back then and then he went pop and fell off like a brick , he started getting really wack with his newer shit . He is one of those sellout type rappers like kinda like Snoop and Cube . They went hollywood and pop .

westside159

No Comment on this topic or this album ? Not many Fat Joe listeners lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
early fat joe was dope not this new joe. don cartegena was his best album though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

westside159

early fat joe was dope not this new joe. don cartegena was his best album though.

No "Jealous Ones Envy" is Early Fat Joe" ,  " . Jealous Ones Still Envy was his new shit .. Which i didn't like at all . He became wack when he went pop and mainstream .
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 07:44:56 PM by westside159 »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

No "Jealous Ones Envy" is Early Fat Joe" ,  " . Jealous Ones Still Envy was his new shit .. Which i didn't like at all . He became wack when he went pop and mainstream .
yeah know it's early joe. don cartegena was his third album.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

i like that song with KGR and Apache

aerroc

fat joes had a couple good songs i liked
but i never really been a fan of him he still lives in the shadow of big pun
when pun was around he came as a ass kisser to me
according to puns wife joe didn't gives puns family jack shit from puns album sales
joe is a fake playing off like he had money but in reality he was broke
and dumb ass didn't pay his taxes and had to go to jail

westside159

Listen to Jealous Ones Envy the full album is on youtube

Sccit

he fell off when pun died

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
Been slapping fat joe extra tough this year. Especially the dj premier,  d.I.t.c crew produced tracks.  Free again with 50 cent is a song that I played the most this year.  I think no other rapper has progressed more in the last 20 years

aerroc

no other rapper has progressed more in the last 20 years

LMAO :D

Sccit

I think no other rapper has digressed more in the last 20 years

Remedy360

I think no other rapper has digressed more in the last 20 years

It's funny listening to shit like his verse on "The Enemy" and remembering that he actually he used to rip songs.

J. B A N A N A S

he had a track with MOP and petey pablo that was hard as fuck, i think it was off that album.

westside159

The full album of Jealous Ones Envy is on youtube