Author Topic: Fat Joe - Jealous Ones Envy = One of the best Eastcoast Hip Hop Albums ever  (Read 462 times)

westside159

The full album of Jealous Ones Envy is on youtube

The old fat joe >>>> The new fat joe ....

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
The old Fat Joe = wack
The new Fat Joe = wack

...I heard his old stuff and it was less than impressive.  It's not like it was some underground/hard core street shit that was too cutting edge for the mainstream.  It was just some very basic bars and metaphors that nearly any rapper could do.  It was smart of him to at least put some fine bitches like Ashanti on some hooks and get some money at the end of the day.  He's a smart business man and seems like a cool dude in real life, so I'm not hating on the dude, just not a fan of his music.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

westside159

The old Fat Joe = wack
The new Fat Joe = wack

...I heard his old stuff and it was less than impressive.  It's not like it was some underground/hard core street shit that was too cutting edge for the mainstream.  It was just some very basic bars and metaphors that nearly any rapper could do.  It was smart of him to at least put some fine bitches like Ashanti on some hooks and get some money at the end of the day.  He's a smart business man and seems like a cool dude in real life, so I'm not hating on the dude, just not a fan of his music.

I'm not a fan of his either , i'm just a fan of hip hop . I never liked fat joe's music or style or him as a person period . But when i listen to that album it caught my ear that's all i was saying .

Hack Wilson - real