Author Topic: Is The Earth Actually Flat?  (Read 4524 times)

Sccit

Is The Earth Actually Flat?
« on: December 05, 2014, 03:39:41 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/VNqNnUJVcVs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/VNqNnUJVcVs</a>

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Is The Earth Actually Flat?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 10:29:12 AM »
but the layers of the earth werent mentioned? like the core? where would the fit is the earth was truly flat? couldnt be dripping magma into space or anything. what about the gravitational pull the satellites use to ROTATE around the earth. alot of this just doesnt make any sense. probably was brought up by some guys wearing aluminum foil hats.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 09:58:47 PM »
I'm pretty positive the earth is flat, and is the center of the universe. Sun and moon rotate around us.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 11:56:11 AM »
I'm pretty positive the earth is flat, and is the center of the universe. Sun and moon rotate around us.

what made u come to this conclusion?

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 07:24:00 AM »

what made u come to this conclusion?

A lot of things...check this website as a good starting point: www.atlanteanconspiracy.com and read his latest 2 blogs. They're not too long, so I'd read them in their entirety as well as the comment sections. That will give you a great starting point and make you scratch your head a bit.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2014, 11:45:11 AM »
Damn .. It's kinda selfish to think everything rotates around us tho, don't ya think?

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2014, 12:48:46 PM »
You gonna believe what your school teaches you or your lying eyes? To think earth is hurtling thru space at several hundred thousand mph with not so much as a flutter of a leaf is crazy.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2014, 02:24:09 PM »
This is the type of shit Ron Paul voters believe in.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2014, 03:50:36 PM »
You gonna believe what your school teaches you or your lying eyes? To think earth is hurtling thru space at several hundred thousand mph with not so much as a flutter of a leaf is crazy.

Aka "gravity doesn't exist" .. There could be somethin to it

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2014, 11:30:46 AM »
This is the type of shit Ron Paul voters believe in.

Word, their average IQ is much, much higher than the average troglodyte.

Fraxxx

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 03:36:30 AM »
Always been a huge fan of the Discworld novels.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2014, 05:13:52 AM »

Hi Fraxxx nice to see you back.
Is merkel still given you headache?  :)

coastlights

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2014, 07:39:43 PM »
pretty interesting post bro

Fraxxx

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2015, 07:02:54 PM »

What's up, Aladin! Never really got time to visit DubCC regularly these days. This last year bullshit politics are fuckin out of control. Way too much shit going on for one post. I'd rather leave it at that and go watch tenths of thousands of people in eastern Germany rise up against islamization when they have about 0,4% foreigners where they live...

It's still Fuck Religion, though. ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2015, 01:44:12 AM »

What's up, Aladin! Never really got time to visit DubCC regularly these days. This last year bullshit politics are fuckin out of control. Way too much shit going on for one post. I'd rather leave it at that and go watch tenths of thousands of people in eastern Germany rise up against islamization when they have about 0,4% foreigners where they live...

It's still Fuck Religion, though. ;D

Well it's the Jew agenda to kill off the white race my friend. Most whites are brainwashed to believe this insane influx of non-whites into white countries is a natural and beautiful thing. LMFAO.

That is why muslims are being ushered into Europe, and why Mexicans are being pumped into the US by the thousands. No more borders.

Unfortunately white people have accepted that every one else is allowed to want their culture, but if white people do, you're ignorant and racist.