Author Topic: Is The Earth Actually Flat?  (Read 4517 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is The Earth Actually Flat?
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2015, 11:29:22 AM »
Always been a huge fan of the Discworld novels.

Hi Fraxxx nice to see you back.
Is merkel still given you headache?  :)

What's up, Aladin! Never really got time to visit DubCC regularly these days. This last year bullshit politics are fuckin out of control. Way too much shit going on for one post. I'd rather leave it at that and go watch tenths of thousands of people in eastern Germany rise up against islamization when they have about 0,4% foreigners where they live...

It's still Fuck Religion, though. ;D

well maybe they do not want to live like you do in berlin and I can't blame them.

I'm from Munich, the most refugee-crisis infested city in the entire western hemisphere. and I can tell you: i don't like it one bit.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 11:35:33 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Fraxxx

« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2015, 11:48:04 AM »

What's up, Aladin! Never really got time to visit DubCC regularly these days. This last year bullshit politics are fuckin out of control. Way too much shit going on for one post. I'd rather leave it at that and go watch tenths of thousands of people in eastern Germany rise up against islamization when they have about 0,4% foreigners where they live...

well maybe they do not want to live like you do in berlin and I can't blame them.

I'm from Munich, the most refugee-crisis infested city in the entire western hemisphere. and I can tell you: i don't like it one bit.

Oh, come on. Don't act like PEGIDA didn't happen well before the refugee crisis hit home. That, I don't like one bit either. At least I know who to blame. But hey, let's destabilize some more Middle Eastern countries and see how that pans out...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 11:54:18 AM by Fraxxx »
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2015, 11:57:26 AM »

Oh, come on. Don't act like PEGIDA didn't happen well before the refugee crisis hit home. That, I don't like one bit either. At least I know who to blame. But hey, let's destabilize some more Middle Eastern countries and see how that pans out...

Don't be too quick to blame Merkel.

Only reasons for her acting like this would be:

1.) Being dumb.

2.) Being naive.

3.) Being insane.

4.) Being a leftist do-gooder.

5.) Being controlled.

I'm strongly voting for 5.) as the by far most likely reason. She's a very smart individual.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 12:07:17 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2015, 12:35:13 PM »
I've looked into this a little more and the earth is not flat

Fraxxx

« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2015, 12:54:20 PM »
Don't be too quick to blame Merkel.

Only reasons for her acting like this would be:

1.) Being dumb.

2.) Being naive.

3.) Being insane.

4.) Being a leftist do-gooder.

5.) Being controlled.

I'm strongly voting for 5.) as the by far most likely reason. She's a very smart individual.

I'd say 5., partially, plus she don't give a fuck about the people. Surely not the ring leader, still enough reason to have her in a prison cell.

Fraxxx

« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2015, 12:55:38 PM »

Finally! I was a bit concerned.

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2015, 01:56:42 PM »

Finally! I was a bit concerned.

LOL

V2DHeart

« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2016, 06:39:41 AM »
jrome, do u believe the holocaust didnt happen?

It happened. But to call it an 'extermination' is just plain ridiculous. You have Jewish (as well as many other groups - which fail to get a mention on anything Holocaust related) who were first tagged, then secluded and boxed off, to then finally being transported into 'slave labour' camps. This in itself is just as bad and inhumane as the official theory. To systematically murder your entire Labour force, during WAR however, just doesn't make sense :D

I also hate how they never mention publicly about how labourers (this is just the same as prison inmates) at Auschwitz got a weekly salary, which they could use to buy postcards and as one former inmate quoted: "weak watered down beer". No mention of the soccer games, the orchestra bands they had there every Saturday for inmates, and that there was entertainment, sports, day care for children, weddings and bar mitzvah's. We are painted a darker, bleaker story of genocide. I believe more inmates died at the hands of deliberate allied bombing, who had bombed vital rail and road networks required for much needed food and medical supplies to reach the camps. Before kids come in with their fairytale make-belief world view of us being the "good guys", from both a war and business perspective, it makes perfect sense to attack manufacturing when in war with a country. It has been this way since the industrial revolution. This is why most were starved during liberation and why some had died due to disease.

But don't get it wrong, taking an entire race or religion away from their homes en-mass, to be forced to labour in 'prison' camps, all because of a few (0.001% of) bad Zionist financial elites is still madness, even if no murder or death had occurred, and I've seen some holocaust deniers downplaying this, but both are equally as inhumane and both should be frowned upon by any sympathetic and compassionate human being. We see the same thing today with Islam. A few bad Muslims, and we're cheerleading for the bombing of largely Muslim countries, which include the complicity to murdering innocent woman and children. It is no different people
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 06:44:41 AM by V2DHeart »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>