Author Topic: KXNG CROOKED - Sex, Money And Hip Hop (Anticipation Thread)  (Read 4003 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: KXNG CROOKED - Sex, Money And Hip Hop (Anticipation Thread)
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2014, 10:32:36 PM »
anyone here got their CD yet?

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

1nce was blind

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2014, 04:22:21 PM »
Was just about 2 order this but they want $10 4 shipping 2 Canada. Call me cheap but that doesn't seem reasonable. Hopefully this pops up on ebay sooner than later bc that tracklist looks intriguing minus the Sauce Tha Boss interlude.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2014, 04:27:54 PM »
10 bucks to go to Canada?  damn, it was 2.99 here in the states

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2014, 04:33:18 PM »
still no leak, smh

Yeah, that's why he's on SMH Records lol...

so you are joking that the label is somehow a failure for the album not leaking yet??

confusing comment.

G3ne

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2014, 11:39:10 AM »
$ 9.99 + $ 14.99 for shipping overseas? seriously? if it's as disappointing as his previous releases this is not reasonable at all. don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I don't like his music, I'm just wondering if he really expects people paying $ 25 for a mixtape

EFFeX

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2014, 02:53:12 PM »
Received my copies this afternoon. I'm positive that those who made a purchase will not be disappointed. The packaging is professional and the CD looks great. Musically, this is really more of an "album" if anything, but do labels on projects even matter in 2014 anymore? Good music is good music. Those who are on the fence should definitely take a chance on this and fans will not regret their purchase. Enjoy!  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2014, 05:11:41 PM »
still no copy yet, hope it arrives before Xmas.

jonathandubcnn

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2014, 08:07:30 PM »
Hey guys,

All orders in the USA will arrive before Christmas if it was placed before yesterday. As far Canada shipping, that's how much it costs. Have you looked to see how much shipping is during the holiday season for international? It's crazy. We are losing money on a lot of it - and as a added bonus we are giving people two cd's for the price of one. 

As far as why it's not online, have you not read Crooked's Open Letter To the Internet? If not, read here - http://watchloud.com/king-crooked-i-open-letter/

Thanks fam!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2014, 08:10:10 PM »
getting 2 CD's for the price of 1 is pretty  8)

nice idea too, can give one to a friend to Xmas this way.

G3ne

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2014, 07:07:44 AM »
ok, fuck the money. I'll order it now. Can't wait.

EFFeX

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2014, 08:04:47 AM »
Honestly, this "mixtape" should be labeled as an album. From beginning to end this is actually one of Crook's most complete / cohesive bodies of work. We get a variety of styles, topics and sounds on it. The production is top notch too, don't be thrown off by some of the new producers appearing on it. They did a great job on this. Definitely a nice surprise for the end of the year.

jonathandubcnn

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2014, 07:34:24 PM »
Honestly, this "mixtape" should be labeled as an album. From beginning to end this is actually one of Crook's most complete / cohesive bodies of work. We get a variety of styles, topics and sounds on it. The production is top notch too, don't be thrown off by some of the new producers appearing on it. They did a great job on this. Definitely a nice surprise for the end of the year.

Thanks for the feedback EFFex and all the work you do. It's not a "mixtape", it's a "mixtape experience"... it's a concept album called a mixtape expereince.  8)

EFFeX

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2014, 08:28:05 PM »

Thanks for the feedback EFFex and all the work you do. It's not a "mixtape", it's a "mixtape experience"... it's a concept album called a mixtape expereince.  8)

That's not a problem man, I'm still down for the movement even though I can't always put in as much time as I want to these days.

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ